Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
hybrid_S

Trader Rating: (0)
hybrid_S is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Non Fujita's S14

Anyone have more pics of this S14? I've searched jtuned, google, and forums etc without any luck. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I've never seen that car, but I do like the wheels, does anyone know what they are?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those are Motegi or Ro-Ja or something like that.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
That's weird... There used to be a feature on that car on the JTuned site but its gone.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

the only two i could find
Old 08-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
Fibercus
BANNED

Fibercus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fibercus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_S View Post
Anyone have more pics of this S14? I've searched jtuned, google, and forums etc without any luck. Thanks
I remember he had a blog page, but it must have been taken down. Then again this was 5/6 years ago lol
Old 08-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
heres the page minus the pictures
http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...d=262&zoneid=1

heres a thread about missing articles in their forums
http://www.jtuned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2879
Old 08-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The last time I saw that car, it was painted red in the Nissan theme/graphics with JP Aero. Then Non moved back to Japan and Im not sure who has that car now.

This is what it looks like now (or at least the last time I saw it, which was probably about 6 mos ago)

http://www.pasmag.com/article.asp?ID=358
Old 08-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
I love those rims. I'd also like to know what they are. Should have kept it white IMO.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #10
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Non's such a cool name...

I remember seeing that car along time ago...
It just kinda made it pop back into my mind seeing it here.
And I too, love the rims.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #11
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
gramlight 57F-Pro?
Old 08-12-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Someone already said in the 3rd post they're ro_ja's.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #13
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
Someone already said in the 3rd post they're ro_ja's.

Doesn't mean they are always right.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #14
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald_Mcdonald View Post
Doesn't mean they are always right.
but he does seem to know how to read the article that Justin linked everyone to
Old 08-13-2007, 12:18 AM   #15
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

hey guys, anyone remember non's OLD car? the gun-metal colored s14?

jesus.. that car was interesting

it also makes me a bit on the sick side. like, the rear bumper and all the custom body work makes me want to barf.

baby got back, y0.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #16
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda

=
Old 08-13-2007, 12:59 AM   #17
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
ro_ja's!, just colored the spokes.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:11 AM   #18
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
I cant believe he had ZE 512s on that white car.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:47 AM   #19
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Dude when he did that purplish car (which was waaaay back in the day), that styling was actually cool

I think that was early 2000's?

That car was overboard in terms of mods

Had everything done to it, ridiculous mods

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 08-13-2007, 02:06 AM   #20
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yea, but wasnt it stock KA for a while when it was all done up?
Old 08-13-2007, 02:07 AM   #21
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

hey guys, anyone remember non's OLD car? the gun-metal colored s14?

jesus.. that car was interesting

it also makes me a bit on the sick side. like, the rear bumper and all the custom body work makes me want to barf.

baby got back, y0.

Sick whicked wheels and aero...
Old 08-13-2007, 02:25 AM   #22
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd

If i recall correctly, those were Ro_ja wheels..
Old 08-13-2007, 02:33 AM   #23
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
logan needs to settle this

aren't ro_ja wheels just gram lights rebadged in shitty sizes (mostly)?
Old 08-13-2007, 02:45 AM   #24
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i remember reading the article on this car. isnt it powered by ka24de turbo. and OS Giken was doing some R&D for ka24 parts with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:20 AM   #25
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
aren't ro_ja wheels just gram lights rebadged in shitty sizes (mostly)?
wrong model..... those are custom Ro ja Formula 5
Old 08-13-2007, 03:36 AM   #26
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i remember reading the article on this car. isnt it powered by ka24de turbo. and OS Giken was doing some R&D for ka24 parts with it.

Yea it was powered by KA24DE-T and I believe he sold it to some rich dude and the idiot that bought it blew up the engine like in less than 24 hours and Non got the car back and then he threw in a TOMEI SR20DET 2.2 litre engine that cost $10,000 just for short block, and last I heard he sold the car with the TOMEI engine and then stole the car back and fleed the USA and went back to Japan. I know Non-Fujita threw a good friend of mine who used to buy lots of parts from him back in the days he was a pretty cool dude, his shop was called Enonvativ Force in Torrance, CA...
Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 AM   #27
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Here is some more info on the car and another color it was... Those wheels are ROJA but that model is made by Ray's... ROJA basically bought the rights to the 57 Pro...

http://www.pasmag.com/article.asp?ID=358

Old 08-13-2007, 04:15 AM   #28
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
souds like you knew him the same that i did, a while back ago i was at his hsop days before he was sadi to move to japan, and he had motors and turbos everywhere and the front office full of hundreds of mags, and the whole placve smelled of pot. if i wasnt a good person i would have broke into the place and busted out with a few turbos and motors ect.

whats really cool though is that before his last 4 years here in the us, he busted out some crazy work, like he had a rx7(fd) wagon. yeah thats right wagon. it was super custom, and he had a clean ass rx8. anyway i liked the work he did, too bad his life went crazy and he went awol.

and steelin froma rich person, thats kind of a robin hood move, except he didnt give shit away!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:17 AM   #29
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
oh and thats the same car from the sportmax add.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:19 AM   #30
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
All the CURRENT Ro_JA's are rays rebadges. The ones on that car as well as the purple thing were the older style roja's that were not rays rebadges.

I admit it I used to jock his purple car hard. Even with that ugly wangan wing. I also remember being like WTF that thing went from baller OZ wheels to baller Advan wheels to roja's. DOWNGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread