Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #31
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedS13 View Post
(At least, OS Giken or Kameari won't. Their offices in Japan told me this directly.)
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2013, 03:41 AM   #32
StrokedS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
StrokedS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quotes from both emails, sir:

"If the customer buys from them, please have them note that they will receive absolutely no assistance from Japan nor the USA.
They buy at their own risk and are on their own. Neither Japan nor USA will provide any warranty, as they are grey market."

"Also products ordered through RHD Japan would be considered "grey market imports", and no type of warranty or support would be offered by our company, since the parts were purchased outside the authorized dealer channel. "

Not trying to be slanderous. As i said, RHDJapan sells many great and reliable parts. Just wanted everyone to know the story from a couple of the actual manufacturers of the parts.
StrokedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #33
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So this is another vender trying to get YOUR business correct?

Sounds legit...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #34
theericsmith
Zilvia Member

theericsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
lol, i just re read your first post...how the hell are you going to try and bargain on a group buy LOL...especially when it's already $300 under retail. save that money i guess.
Well if a group of people were buying an item in bulk to save money and another company could still beat the price on a single item, I'd say something too. Doesn't really matter about the price difference, it's more about the logic.

Say you want one cheeseburger and ask mcdonalds what the lowest price they could go is and they tell you they will sell you a cheeseburger for $.50 if you get 49 other buyers.
So you go ask burger king and they say they will sell the same cheeseburger for $.40 right now to you only.
Where's the logic in that?
theericsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #35
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Quotes from both emails, sir:
That is about as worthless as proof as your previous post. How do we know you did not just make that up on the spot? You have six posts in this forum, how do we know you are not a competitor trying to drive away sales through some shady shit?

theericsmith
That post you quoted is two years old, not much sense in arguing against it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:31 AM   #36
StrokedS13
Leaky Injector

StrokedS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can believe what you want. I am not a vendor, or my car wouldnt still be in pieces after 5 years. The same response was provided to me from 2 different companies - one in CA, and one in CT. As courtesy to the manufacturers, I am not about to post the entire emails and drop the names of the Giken or Kameari reps. If you would rather believe that there is a coast-to-coast conspiracy against RHDJapan, or that I am trying to get people to pay more for their parts by making up stories, then so be it. I just placed an order with RHDJapan today, so I am in no way trying to steal or diminsh their business. All i was doing was letting people know that some parts may not come with warranty or support fom the manufacturer. If you order a clutch and it lasts a lifetime, then that is awesome. If you order a clutch and there is a problem with it, you may be on your own.

StrokedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:43 AM   #37
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You run into the same problem with all the other non authorized dealers, its nothing special to RHDJapan. Its the risk you run not checking to see if the guys your are buying from are on the authorized dealers list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #38
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
I am not a vendor, or my car wouldnt still be in pieces after 5 years. The same response was provided to me from 2 different companies - one in CA, and one in CT. As courtesy to the manufacturers, I am not about to post the entire emails and drop the names of the Giken or Kameari reps.
I don't quite understand why you're willing to slander another companies reputation and business (to a company that is legit but not an authorized dealer) but you're willing to show some courtesy to your "insiders" that don't have a substantial amount of proof to show you and to show us.

Quote:
If you would rather believe that there is a coast-to-coast conspiracy against RHDJapan, or that I am trying to get people to pay more for their parts by making up stories, then so be it.
With all of your insiders and emails, we just need proof. Conspiracy theories begin with the lack of proof or lack of certainty of what said group is being accused of.

If you really want people to believe you, just screen shot the emails and post them. Seems like your goal was to help people out but without substantial proof, you aren't doing anybody a favor.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote