Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
2009 MLB Season Thread

Spring Training time, a few more weeks and the official start of MLB is under way. Good thing we have the WBC here for the time being. \

Let's get the ball rolling...

your favorite to win the World Series this year?

Of course, for me it would be the Yankees.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yankees all the Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
(this will be my only "contribution" to this thread)

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Manny Ramirez finally signs with the Dodgers for 2 years. About damn time.

With that said... go Angels. I don't really follow baseball until September rolls along.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
lol not a lot of baseball fans i see...i don't see this lasting pretty long. good to know that people can now officially call a-rod a-roid though. sucks to be him.

xquizitditz
Old 03-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
A-Rod has always been a tool in my opinion, along with Jeter. Matter of fact, I hate the whole Yankees organization.
Too bad the MLB doesn't have a salary cap, or the Yankees wouldn't have won so many Series.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Phillies here we go =0! They just mailed me my season tickets for the year Tuesday!!

If the Yankees don't atleast WIN their division this year there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the organization. With all the money they are throwing at their problems they are gonna be some real trouble if they can't beat the Sox. The Rays were a total fluke last year IMO
Old 03-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
enkei2k
Super Moderator

yeah if the yanks don't win at least 100 games this year...i'm going to be a Nationals fan...

xquizitditz
Old 03-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Fawk Baseball and everything that it is!!!

Baseball players are underappreciative, Overpaid bastards.

I say let them roid it up all day, If they get millions to play a sport they love i want to see a 120+mph fastball or a 750ft grand slam! Let them ruin there bodies for getting the amount they get paid!
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
Fawk Baseball and everything that it is!!!

Baseball players are underappreciative, Overpaid bastards.

I say let them roid it up all day, If they get millions to play a sport they love i want to see a 120+mph fastball or a 750ft grand slam! Let them ruin there bodies for getting the amount they get paid!
GTFO this thread
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #11
ro240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
ro240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Angels will head to the world series. They may be missing K Rod but their a solid team.
ro240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #12
enkei2k
Super Moderator

so USA got their ass handed to them again in WBC play. i know nobody cares about baseball here but still...a shame.

xquizitditz
Old 03-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #13
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
so USA got their ass handed to them again in WBC play. i know nobody cares about baseball here but still...a shame.
Why is it a shame? Team USA really isnt geared towards this whole tournament. Actually I'm suprised they made it as far as they did. For one we have the long offseason where other countries are playing practically the whole time up until the WBC. On top of that team USA is all about the politics, everybody gets (somewhat equal) playing time, doesnt matter if your on a 4-4 tear or your 0-4. Either way I love the WBC, I wish our country was more like some of the others (Ven, PR, Kor, Jap) getting all into the game. Having fun with it and seriously pulling for your team to win.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #14
crazybb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
crazybb is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
goo yankees!!!!!!!!!!
i have tickets to go see them in kc on april 12... cant wait!!!!!!!!!
crazybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
enkei2k
Super Moderator

awesome, watch this turn into a Yankees thread since i'm the only one posting LOL anyway Andy Pettite is on the mound and he's gonna do great this year despite his age. sure he did roids, but he admitted to it. unlike that other useless Yankee(s) named Clemens and Rodriguez. i swear if Jeter comes out and starts saying he did stuff, imma convert to a Nationals fan.

xquizitditz
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

ugh... hopefully this week I should have some pictures from Opening Night in Philly, and Wednesdays game also =P
Old 04-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
ro240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
ro240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The Angels play today after a postponed game due to the death of rookie pitcher Nick Adenhart. I don't think they are ready to play.
ro240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

bout to make some baseball history tonight son!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #19
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

fuck y'all.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #20
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Yankees all the Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehee
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #21
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva

that is all i have to say
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #22
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post

that is all i have to say
is that from 1908?

Johan pitching is a thing of beauty
obsolete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #23
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
More than likely hahaha, cubs fans are a strange breed, every year they talk shit and hope, but at the end we just end up saying maybe next year. And Johan is a beast
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #24
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
Manny Rodriguez with a 50 game suspension for a positove drug test!! Dizzzam
Old 05-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #25
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
it saddens my heart. Knowing us SOCAL people, we dont give a shit.

apparently its not a "steriod". have to wait a bit to see what exactly triggered a positive test.

I've been disappointed with baseball for a long time. They have been handling the sport like a bunch of dumb fucks.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
enkei2k
Super Moderator

FOX Sports on MSN - MLB - Manny suspended 50 games for positive PED test

more info here, finally good shit!!

Quote:
Ramirez is expected to attribute the positive test results to medication he received from a doctor for a personal medical issue, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing a source familiar with the matter.

xquizitditz
Old 05-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #27
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Lets go cubbies!

or brewers

but yea.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #28
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how bout them dodgers!!! on a crazy run at home but its prob gonna stop with manny out hoprfully not tho we'll see
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

LOL @ the Dodger fans. Manny played with your front office for so long wanting to get more money, and then he pulls off something like this. What a great guy.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #30
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
He's losing money too. Let's not jump to conclusions. There is very little info out there.
obsolete is offline   Reply With Quote