Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #31
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
man u cant be batman and captain america. they dont put that in their contracts? being a super hero u cant be another one or something? i would think they would. for some reason i think it would be funny if sean william scott was captain america
ANVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #32
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Some part of me thinks instead of a acting superstar they will go down the list a little bit and pick up a somewhat known actor that just happens to fit the part well.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #33
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Make him red,white, and blue, and slap a star on the shield...

Yeah, I messed up the colors on Cap's Shield. Just trying to get an idea, though.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #34
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I could see Pitt doing it before I could see Depp in the role.
I think Pitt would make a perfect Thor though. His name has already been tied to the role too.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #35
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
saw this on another forum, thought you guys would like it.

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #36
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
That's awesome VROOOM!
Old 05-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #37
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
That shit is great
Old 05-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
That is rad!

There's a guy on a local forum debating with me about the Wolverine movie. He swears it's so accurate, yadda, yadda, yadda. He's completely ok with what they did with Deadpool and Gambit too. Dudes pissing me off.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #39
JBeeeee

JBeeeee is an unknown quantity at this point
^thats a sick mix bro, must of took long
JBeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #40
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Thats so cool. No lie. haah
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #41
DeatschWerks
Zilvia Member

DeatschWerks is making a name for him/her selfDeatschWerks is making a name for him/her self
Wasn't Captain America supposed to be a super skinny nerd before he came Captain?

I don't think any of the actors mentioned here could really fill the role of pre-Captain America and Captain America.

Seth Rogen is probably just a rumor. He is doing Green Hornet and is skinny as hell now though. Check out a newer interview with him on Youtube, it's pretty crazy.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #42
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeatschWerks View Post
Wasn't Captain America supposed to be a super skinny nerd before he came Captain?

I don't think any of the actors mentioned here could really fill the role of pre-Captain America and Captain America.

Seth Rogen is probably just a rumor. He is doing Green Hornet and is skinny as hell now though. Check out a newer interview with him on Youtube, it's pretty crazy.
Throw in a skinny guy and keep the camera off of his face. Make him get into the super soldier tank within the first 15-20 mins
Old 05-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #43
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You guys did read my post in the Wolverine thread where Deadpool isn't dead because of the Easter Egg at the end of the movie right...?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #44
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Yeah I read it. We've started discussing that on the first page.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #45
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

lame, i cant see whatever pics were posted (work)

but i was thinking, about about bruce willis for cap?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 AM   #46
Future240
Future Moderator

^Great actor, but not cap material IMO. Besides he seems a bit too old.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #47
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
^Great actor, but not cap material IMO. Besides he seems a bit too old.
I think 15 years ago he would be a perfect Cap.

What about Matt Damon, John Senna, or Mark Wahlberg? I dunno. just throwing out names.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #48
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

those 3 are good canidates too. have matt damon do a cap movie then have him do a movie with ben as dare devil LOL
Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #49
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeatschWerks View Post

seth rogan is manorexic

Seth Rogen is Suddenly Skinny | Seth Rogen : Just Jared
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #50
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
uh seriously........... FUCK seth rogen. i dont know why people think he's the coolest/funniest guy on the planet. YUCK.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #51
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

must have stopped toking it up
Old 05-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #52
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think 15 years ago he would be a perfect Cap.

What about Matt Damon, John Senna, or Mark Wahlberg? I dunno. just throwing out names.
If he can actually ac,t out of all of them Cena seems to have that cap look.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #53
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Considering his last two movies... he CAN'T act.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #54
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
I agree that Bruce Willis would have made a GREAT cap.

Hell, even in his older age, I think he could pull it off. Check it!

As a teen/preadult, he's given the serum. He gets frozen and is in suspended animation.
His aging is greatly decreased, but still does happen, as he is in homeostasis. He comes back being as American as he was, looking like Willis. But a bit younger.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #55
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I agree that Bruce Willis would have made a GREAT cap.

Hell, even in his older age, I think he could pull it off. Check it!

As a teen/preadult, he's given the serum. He gets frozen and is in suspended animation.
His aging is greatly decreased, but still does happen, as he is in homeostasis. He comes back being as American as he was, looking like Willis. But a bit younger.
Dude how you gonna call him a homo?

JK.

That wouldn't be bad. He actually didn't look that old in DH4.

I change my mind. My vote is for BRUCE!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #56
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Dude how you gonna call him a homo?

JK.

That wouldn't be bad. He actually didn't look that old in DH4.

I change my mind. My vote is for BRUCE!
bruce as earth x cap would be awesome

Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #57
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Lol. I had an extra second.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #58
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Lol. I had an extra second.
LOL looks good.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #59
SochBAT
Post Whore!

LOL.

I seriously did a double-take.

Willis for CAP.

Sidenote - Has anyone watched the new series Wolverine and the XMen? its pretty damn fresh. Wolvie's voicing is dead on, just like the games, but better. Not corny either. Its a big hint of OG XMEN/Thundershock engulfing the logo, and newschool Xmen Evolution.

PM me if you want links to the entire first season!!! Damn, the stupid Nihonomaru site took the entire season down. Stupid site. Oh well, just uTorrent that bitch.

PS. Falkon, is that olivia munn on your sig?
Old 05-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #60
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Hmmmm, that might just work.