Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #91
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Update on Thor:

IGN: Branagh's Thor Update

Branagh's Thor Update
Director says the casting search is almost over.
by Jim Vejvoda

May 12, 2009 - Poor Kenneth Branagh really just wants to promote his new PBS telepic series Wallander, but all he keeps getting asked about is Thor.

The Thor director told MTV that, as far as casting goes, "We're down to the final stages of it. ... The reason one has to be properly diplomatic, is simply that some talented peopled have been patient, kind, creative and really committed to working with us in this process."

He added, "All I can say is that I bare all of that in mind with my Thor education. I read a couple of comics across the years every day, I read the Norse legends and sagas, and [the lead role] needs to have something from all that's great in the comics and the legends, and needs to live in our film universe."

Branagh recently informed IGN that Thor will begin filming next January.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #92
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I just can't get excited about this movie. I know they have to do one due to the avengers, but I just can't get into it. Thor never was all that to me.

Out of all the marvel universe there is one series I want to see most
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #93
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
After watching INcredible Hulk again, I picked up on SO MANY MORE hints about the upcoming movies.

The most overlooked is the cave scene with Betty.

Did anyone else pick up on it? Its really subtle.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:27 AM   #94
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
After watching INcredible Hulk again, I picked up on SO MANY MORE hints about the upcoming movies.

The most overlooked is the cave scene with Betty.

Did anyone else pick up on it? Its really subtle.
More detail please? I don't remember specifically.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #95
Ni-Shi-Sero
Leaky Injector

Ni-Shi-Sero is an unknown quantity at this point
Great thread! I must say I use to think about this with friends on if they ever made Marvel characters in to real life cinema..and shit..it happened but with all the new technology and special features, one actor who I wish could still be young and in shape to play "Cable" was Clint Eastwood...he jus has that face and hair. jus my 2 cents
Ni-Shi-Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #96
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Any hints about civil war?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:31 AM   #97
Ni-Shi-Sero
Leaky Injector

Ni-Shi-Sero is an unknown quantity at this point
I would also like to see if ever in the wolverine movies coming out I guess. I would like to see one of my favorite episodes from the the X-men animated series incorporated in one of these upcoming movies. It was called "Days Future Past". Where Wolverine was shown aged and sort of a leader of rebel mutants taking out sentinels. And where in the episodes Bishop was introduced and would leap between time.
Ni-Shi-Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #98
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't think the world is ready for the AGE of Apocalypse.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #99
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
New update on Thor:

Chris Hemsworth is Thor | /Film

according to the article, chris hemsworth has been cast as Thor for the Thor movie, and more than likely for the Avengers movie as well. his most recent role was as Capt. George Kirk in JJ Abrams' Star Trek. he had a lot of success in Australian TV, and his test footage for Thor supposedly made Kenneth Branagh say, "O... M... G."

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #100
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
More detail please? I don't remember specifically.
One of the bigger hints was that cave scene. Thunder struck, booming lightning. What does Hulk do?

Throw a Rock at it.

There was word from Norton it was a nod at the idea of Hulk having previously fought Thor, or has some knowledge of his existence.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:51 AM   #101
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurissuS13 View Post
New update on Thor:

Chris Hemsworth is Thor | /Film

according to the article, chris hemsworth has been cast as Thor for the Thor movie, and more than likely for the Avengers movie as well. his most recent role was as Capt. George Kirk in JJ Abrams' Star Trek. he had a lot of success in Australian TV, and his test footage for Thor supposedly made Kenneth Branagh say, "O... M... G."
He actually seems like a good fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
One of the bigger hints was that cave scene. Thunder struck, booming lightning. What does Hulk do?

Throw a Rock at it.

There was word from Norton it was a nod at the idea of Hulk having previously fought Thor, or has some knowledge of his existence.
Interesting.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #102
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Some good news about Deadpool.

IGN: Deadpool Vs. the Fourth Wall

Quote:
Deadpool Vs. the Fourth Wall
It will be broken!
by Scott Collura

July 6, 2009 - Ryan Reynolds is talking up his Deadpool movie as usual, and this time he revealed a tidbit that is sure to make fans of the Merc with a Mouth happy: The character will break the fourth wall in the film if Reynolds has anything to say about it.

While promoting The Proposal in London this past weekend, Reynolds responded to a query from Empire on the matter.

"Break the fourth wall? Oh yeah, he's got to," the actor answered. "I want to see him break the Great Wall."

Reynolds added that he is working with studio 20th Century Fox to make sure the film stays true to the comic -- and the fans.

"I'm one of them," he says of satisfying the character's fanbase. "I've always been a fan, at least for the last eight or nine years. I feel a bit of validation because I knew going into Wolverine that there's a huge fanbase for this and I don't think anyone else did."

(P.S. If you don't know what the fourth wall is, go to Wikipedia -- asap! Same goes for the Great Wall.)
Old 07-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #103
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Some good news about Deadpool.

IGN: Deadpool Vs. the Fourth Wall
I wonder if that will throw some people out of the movie illusion?
Old 07-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #104
SochBAT
Post Whore!

I'm sure they could do it flawlessly, but I guess you'd have to really have some understanding of the comics to understand the fact he breaks the 4th wall.

I really hope he does that ActionFigure line. That'd be awesome.

Shit, if i Could, i'd write an amazing script!

Deadpool fighting Black Swan? or was it just Swan? Maybe throw Taskmaster in there for good measure.

Honestly, they could just do his Origins true to the comic, and it'd be awesome.

Then again, Hollywood bastardizes everything.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #105
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Please don't fuck up Deadpool.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #106
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Murhpy's Law
Murhpy's Law
Murhpy's Law
Murhpy's Law
Old 07-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #107
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
They already fucked him up in Wolverine.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #108
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
They already fucked him up in Wolverine.
Weapon XI is NOT Deadpool.

Damn you Hollywood!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #109
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Agreed.

BarryThatGuy aka Wade Wilson aka Merc with a Mouth with Kung Fu Action Grip!
Old 07-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #110
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Check the screen name text!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #111
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Nor is he a pool!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #112
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
they got the casting right, Reynolds was born to play Deadpool
Old 10-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #113
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

WOOT! Confirmation that they are completely ignoring the Wolverine Origins version of Deadpool. Made my day.

IGN: Deadpool Movie Update
Quote:
Deadpool Movie Update
Producer on rebooting the merc with the mouth.
by Jim Vejvoda

October 19, 2009 - Forget about what you saw in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. So says producer Lauren Shuler Donner.

In an interview with Empire Online, the X-Men series producer said her Deadpool spin-off will, as previously reported, reboot the character. "I want to ignore the version of Deadpool that we saw in Wolverine and just start over again. Reboot it," she explained. "Because this guy talks, obviously, and to muzzle him would be insane."

Shuler Donner said she sees no problem with Ryan Reynolds playing both Deadpool and the title role in Green Lantern, citing Harrison Ford as an actor who appeared in multiple franchises at the same time. She also confirmed that Deadpool will break the fourth wall in the movie, as Reynolds himself had previously suggested, although she wasn't too sure how much 20th Century Fox was going to let them get away with.

"It's going to be a dark, snarky, very funny movie. It's the hardest story to tell, I think. There's no clear cut villain - though you do have great baddies from the comic-books like Black Tom, Slayback, Blind Al and the Weasel," she promised, adding, "We're right in the thick of talking to writers right now, and hopefully by November we'll have decided who's going to do it. We need someone really imaginative because we want to do some really innovative, ambitious stuff."

Old 10-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #114
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

I can only say

Old 10-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #115
SochBAT
Post Whore!

I wonder what you need to be a writer?

Shit, im sure they don't appreciate well scripted movies anymore.

"Needs more fires."

"Needs more explosions."

"Needs more helicopters on fire and exploding."
Old 10-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #116
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

BRING IT.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #117
SochBAT
Post Whore!

I kinda like Feral beast's look. It was always a bit weird, but now its kinda suiting.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #118
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Just for you Mel.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #119
Mr.350Gt
Leaky Injector

Mr.350Gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Mr.350Gt
Hulk and Spiderman, X-men......damn all the marvel movies are awesome except for spiderman 3,well don't get me wrong it was cool but they could've got somebody else to play my fave villain venom instead of Eric Foreman from that 70's show he killed the whole movie for me.......but other than that im excited to see what marvel has in store for the upcoming years
Old 10-20-2009, 08:20 AM   #120
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Just for you Mel.
That is freakin cool. That would make for a fun video game.