Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #61
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
I feel bad for these kids, I really do. The father is a nut case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxtFXtiUbbw
You know what I could not agree with you more. While storm chasing can be a cool thing to do. The dad and the mom are complete lunatics. I am sure the kids are going to grow up being just as nutty if not more.

You know things look a lot different when you look at them from the perspective of being a parent and you realize rules exist because children know no bounds.

I guess that never sunk into this guys head, he also seems to really not want to take responsibility for the media storm this has created and live with the fact that this is a consequence. I hear child services knocking at his front door.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #62
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I'm not even going to lie, I wanted that kid to fall outta the balloon.

Why?

Blame it on the parents for their negligence. I called publicity stunt when i first heard about it (on twitter)
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #63
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^i agree with soooshi
Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #64
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
YOu guys have it all wrong he saw the move up and go inspired by it hahahaha
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #65
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
agree with what you guys are saying but the part when you said "i wanted the kid to fall outta the balloon" I dont agree to that.... I guess being a parent you would never want to see somethine like that happen to a kid specially to your own kid. Hopefully this will open the parents eyes and be more careful with their kids.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #66
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
could this be the greatest prank/hide and seek game of 2009
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #67
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Falcon said he had heard his family calling his name.

"You did?" the boy's mother, Mayumi Heene, said.

"Why didn't you come out?" Richard Heene said.

Falcon answered, "You had said that we did this for the show."
kids...they can be so honest some times... GG

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #68
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You know what I could not agree with you more. While storm chasing can be a cool thing to do. The dad and the mom are complete lunatics. I am sure the kids are going to grow up being just as nutty if not more.

You know things look a lot different when you look at them from the perspective of being a parent and you realize rules exist because children know no bounds.

I guess that never sunk into this guys head, he also seems to really not want to take responsibility for the media storm this has created and live with the fact that this is a consequence. I hear child services knocking at his front door.
Ehh, one part of me agrees but one part doesn't. Its kind of like when Steve Irwin was near a croc with his baby...some people are trained professionals and to them its perfectly normal they understand the risk and know how to handle the situation. Some people are going to have parents that are into extreme sports/hobbies and they're going to get their kids into it. I tend to agree with you drift freaq, just playing a little devil's advocate here to see if you get my drift.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #69
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^What risk? This was just a publicity stunt by a nut case attention seeking father, and I use that word very loosely, that basically taught his kids it's ok to lie. The whole story was fabricated weeks before this even happened by this crackhead just to scheme a way to get back in the lime light.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #70
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
^What risk?
The whole family went storm chasing in a hurricane.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #71
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Oh I thought you meant in regards to ballonboy. I agree with drift freaq they are complete lunatics.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #72
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
While I see your point, I still feel its a little immature/nutty on the parents part. They are putting their children in harms way for the sake of their own thrill seeking. Oh and he is teaching his kid to lie if it suits him for the outcome. i.e. ends justifies the means. Which is basically amoral. Great!

I don't see this guy as a professional storm chaser either. I have watched professional storm chasers. They usually outfit their vehicles to handle all kinds of shit and they don't take their family along.

Oh and I don't consider storm chasing a extreme sport lol. Kids are not going to win awards for being storm chasers. Nor are they going to pick up sponsorships because they excel.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #73
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
So he was found in a box in the attic after a good 8 or so hours. Hes a pretty good hidenseeker. But, he still has a long ways to go before he can beat the champion.

SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #74
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
So he was found in a box in the attic after a good 8 or so hours. Hes a pretty good hidenseeker. But, he still has a long ways to go before he can beat the champion.

that picture is completely uncalled for. i like making fun of jewish people as much as the next guy(affectionately)

however that post is completely ridiculous. if you have ever seen the movie it will show you just how fucked up the situation completely was.

i know you probably did not mean to invoke the foul feelings you did however you need to think before you speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #75
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anne frank is jewish???!?!?

i thought she was nigerian. i received an e-mail from someone named anne frank saying that they needed to deposit 650,000.00 USD into my bank account. i gave them my business bank information and then never heard from her again.

must be really good at hide and seek, i guess.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #76
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
ixfxi: That was a tasteless joke, think before you speak... uh... watch the movie. Jeez this is the internet, people come here to seek truthful information, intelligent debate and nothing in bad taste.

zenki.life: lol r u srs? You really don't see the humor in the comparison between the two?

Anne Frank: Hid in attic for years from natzees
Falcon the Balloon Boy: Hid in attic for hours from parents
Very similar situations

I will admit, it was a extremely tasteless joke, but hey. If your going to get all buttsore at every tasteless joke on the internet...
Old 10-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #77
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
great ending, that kid is gonna get a spanking

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #78
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
great ending, that kid is gonna get a spanking
yeah, from spilling the secret after the event lol, he was probably gonna get a new bike before he said that lol jk jk

Cant blame the kid... but the dad should have played it off better.. like been more calm and say something like "well you know how kids are, hes only 6 with a big imagination" blah blah.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #79
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QDzPjjoq8Y

heres the 911 call lol
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/player/a...oon_911_v2.mp3
she says its a "flying saucer"
haha only a silly foreign lady would marry this guy lol you can tell she has a low self esteem.

TMZ all over this
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=64255483
Old 10-17-2009, 12:28 AM   #80
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
ixfxi: That was a tasteless joke, think before you speak... uh... watch the movie. Jeez this is the internet, people come here to seek truthful information, intelligent debate and nothing in bad taste.

zenki.life: lol r u srs? You really don't see the humor in the comparison between the two?

Anne Frank: Hid in attic for years from natzees
Falcon the Balloon Boy: Hid in attic for hours from parents
Very similar situations

I will admit, it was a extremely tasteless joke, but hey. If your going to get all buttsore at every tasteless joke on the internet...
Ah ixfxi is Jewish he can say what ever he wants about this subject which is he has a right to. The joke was tasteless,offensive and racist in a sense.

Maybe you should take a few lessons of what you do and don't say in public.

To many people throw comments around about Jewish people without thinking about the fact they are racial comments and usually offensive.

I am not Jewish but I have Jewish friends. If they make a comment about themselves, that is their right, its not your right.

Oh and before you cry about me commenting about it realize that if you said certain comments about other Nationalities or races you would be getting pinked for those comments. Its no fucking different.

Oh and I am not butthurt I just get tired of people hiding through excuses for being socially ignorant.

On top of that Nazi's is spelled like I wrote it. Not Natzees which sounds like some kind of cracker. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #81
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Dave, you always speak the truth. LOL.

YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!

BUt really, fucking stunt from the get-go. Jesus should throw some storms on them when they're sleeping.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #82
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Why the fuck is everyone getting butthurt over the Anne Frank comment. Her ethnicity was not even brought up in the joke.

THE JOKE WAS SOMEWHAT TASTELESS, but come the fuck on it's the internet.

I LOL'd when I saw the pic.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #83
SexPanda
Post Whore!

lol ^ Im with what Daniel said. I know how to spell Nazi, hell I even know what its short for in german. I can't spell that though.

It was a tasteless joke, but a joke nonetheless. When did I ever make fun of anyone Jewish? I just said she was the world champion of hide and seek... Which she still is. I stand by my original comment.

Balloon Kid has nothing on her when it comes to hide and seek.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #84
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so this guy is a complete nut job. I believe he did it just for media attention cause he was on wifeswap and stuff and prolly figured no one knows who I am anymore I wanna be on tv again so I'll plan this hoax. I heard that reporters asked the kid why he was in the attic and he said cause daddy told me too and if i came out I would get in trouble. what a nut job father. guy has some serious issues. poor kids are prolly gonna sadly end up like him

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #85
HyperTek
Post Whore!

so the family is now facing criminal charges lol
Old 10-19-2009, 02:12 AM   #86
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
so it turned out to be a prank then ehh

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:58 AM   #87
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
balloon boy rap video is ridiculous.
they need to take those kids away from the parents
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:04 AM   #88
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Am I the only one who thinks that fucking foil balloon wasn't big enough to lift that kids weight?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:09 AM   #89
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
^^i was thinking the same thing too

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #90
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
ixfxi is currently building an s13 hatch shaped balloon in his garage.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote