Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
RB26 Inspired tattoo (3/4 sleeve) *under construction*

heres some pics of the sleeve im working on.... i figured u guys would appriciate it. please note this is far from done.....this is just the line work.... im going again next friday to finish the line work under my arm on top and start shading and filling.... prolly 2-3 more sittings left cuz i think about 12 more hours of drill time
there is 6 rb26 pistons/conrods (used one of mine for reference) that spiral around my arm.... on the elbow is the rb oil pump gears, up top is a T04Z turbo.... its made to look like its coming out of my skin..... once shaded itll be more clear..... more to come

9 hours deep.... going thursday to finish shoulder.... than the following friday to do elbow.... after that i gotta go do the line and fill under the arm up top and then one more sitting to fill in the blanks.....4 more sittings

11 hours deep now.....

14 hours so far

lol

stay tuned for more

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Im happy with my tat

FLAME AWAY! lol
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
J ROK
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dont do it.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
burninskulls0911
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
burninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
damn that looks pretty sick
burninskulls0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
doesn't look bad at all
Killa_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
FLAME AWAY! lol
That tattoo is stupid. My opinion, of course.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
airforceone451
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
airforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
looks good! as long as it means something to you, others opinion's don't matter!
airforceone451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thats pretty cool dude, at least you didnt brand it.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
we have a tattoo thread already.

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/1...ng-thread.html

reason y u decide to do this?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
That looks badass bro. Am gonna have to do one myself. JK but yeah it looks good.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROK View Post
dont do it.
X2

But maybe post in the Tattoo thread rather than making more clutter.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Really good art work dude. Not my choice of tattoo, but the art work is nice.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
It's just an engine.

Your taking it too serious.

But either way its your arm and the work isn't half bad.

GLWT
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #13
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Dope. Where's the short crank snout? hahaha

I was expecting something more RB centric, what you have is generic enough it applies to any turbo motor.

What else are you going to have done?
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah looks good
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
It's actually pretty badass... Not something I would get.
the artwork is wicked. And at least it's not gay like most of the automotive related tats...
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #16
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
LOL

that is all

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #17
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLO*SOS View Post

I was expecting something more RB centric, what you have is generic enough it applies to any turbo motor.

Don't want to turn 40 years old and go, shit wish I didn't do an RB engine on my arm, I want a different engine on my arm.

No problemo.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
maplejesse
Zilvia Junkie

maplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura aboutmaplejesse has a spectacular aura about
Now when you lift weights you should get turbo lag.

I actually think it looks pretty cool.
maplejesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #19
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
dude thats pretty bad ass i always wanted to do that.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #20
JDM_inspired
Zilvia Member

JDM_inspired is making a name for him/her selfJDM_inspired is making a name for him/her self
eh, to each his/her own...
Old 10-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #21
fishyboi
Zilvia Member

fishyboi is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good
fishyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #22
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Nice tattoo always wanted a sleeve but to chicken.... Quick questions do u have a rb26 motor at least? Lol sorry, just curious not sarcastic
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #23
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
someone mentioned it was generic.... ya i wanted that.... i didnt have to be an rb26.... it was just inspired by the rb26.... the pistons/rod/oil pump gears are the exact same as in the actual motor..... no one could tell the subtle differences and that i like.... it is a straight 6 on my arm tho....

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
Nice tattoo always wanted a sleeve but to chicken.... Quick questions do u have a rb26 motor at least? Lol sorry, just curious not sarcastic

Yes i do have an rb26.....

i just ditched those GReddy twins for that big single im holding in the last pic..... going for 800whp
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM   #24
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
you should of gotten the oil pump gear breaking @ 10 rpm's
Old 10-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #25
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
you should of gotten the oil pump gear breaking @ 10 rpm's
i lol'ed. at the mkIII supra in your sig. 7M, superior.

at OP: when i saw the thread title, i immediately thought of that dude that got a chevy cavalier tattooed on his forearm. the art on your's isn't bad, but it's not something i would do, personally.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #26
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
nahhh 2jz swap ftw

"7m.... the power to blow up on command"

but I'm a rb26 owner myself
Old 10-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #27
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks pretty sick dude, (the ink itself), it's just not something that i'd have done personally, but if that's what you wanted on your arm, then I think you went to right guy to get it done, cause it looks like he knows what he's doin'. Anyways, congrats on getting the sleeve you wanted.
2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #28
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Damn, dude, that's a pretty sick tattoo! Nothing I'd ever get, but hey, if it's something you love, why not?!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #29
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
that turned out really great, however.........

its just an engine. do you really feel the need to have it on your arm for the rest of your life? even when your an old man and are not legally able to drive the streets anymore?

if so..........you did the right thing.

if not........ well you are young and stupid.

awesome nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:47 AM   #30
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Im srry but that is jsut plain stupid.

but it looks sick ..

Its like when people get honda tattos. now its nissan im gonna see a trend happening.