Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-16-2021, 10:59 PM   #1
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
t70 supra is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to t70 supra
started my business moving my products in to 1 store now im in 11

So, I am at a pickle this first year of business I have moved my products in to 11 stores in the first year of business and also moved in 22 barbershops.

I feel like I've hit a brick wall i don't know what else to Do? I I've moved in all of the black owned stores in Houston and ditched 3 by choice I feel like Ulta and Sally's dont have much to offer . im still doing pop up markers any advice

Tsunamiwavebutta.com

95 sc3 DD 1jz vvti r154 301.32 hp ALL STOCK

Last edited by t70 supra; 07-24-2021 at 12:12 PM..
t70 supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Expand out of Houston? Maybe some of the greater Texas Cities?

I was in Houston recently for a Franchise Show and had a great time meeting people interested in starting new endeavors.

Are you doing trade shows for beauty products?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:32 PM   #3
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

im doing barber expos and more . its hard to expanded to other city. im about to start doing more advertising

Old 06-17-2021, 02:30 PM   #4
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
digital. online. approach some bearded dudes with tons of followers on FB/IG and offer to send them a free can to review.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 04:10 PM   #5
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Etsy, Amazon, "influencer" marketing, maker fairs, etc

Paid ads are tricky and labor-intensive to setup and to see actual results. Having a strong social media presence is always helpful, but again is a lot of work. After owning and consulting with several start-up retail businesses, I found that getting featured on Etsy, Amazon, a popular blog or social media account were the biggest game changers when trying to expand the brand, especially with a niche product like yours.

The one thing I'd add is (I hope you're open to some light criticism) - having professionally designed packaging, logo, and website would make a huge impact when it comes to POS, online sales, and getting people (influencers) to advocate for your brand. Other than that I think you've got it covered.

Anywho, this is what I do for a living so I might have to start charging if I write any more lol If you decide you'd like some help feel free to reach out!
Old 06-17-2021, 10:18 PM   #6
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Etsy, Amazon, "influencer" marketing, maker fairs, etc

Paid ads are tricky and labor-intensive to setup and to see actual results. Having a strong social media presence is always helpful, but again is a lot of work. After owning and consulting with several start-up retail businesses, I found that getting featured on Etsy, Amazon, a popular blog or social media account were the biggest game changers when trying to expand the brand, especially with a niche product like yours.

The one thing I'd add is (I hope you're open to some light criticism) - having professionally designed packaging, logo, and website would make a huge impact when it comes to POS, online sales, and getting people (influencers) to advocate for your brand. Other than that I think you've got it covered.

Anywho, this is what I do for a living so I might have to start charging if I write any more lol If you decide you'd like some help feel free to reach out!

im gonna have my brother build my website and re do it all my products dont match the website

Old 06-18-2021, 07:58 AM   #7
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have a good size beard. Maybe i'll scoop a bottle of oil next time i'm in need.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 09:11 PM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by t70 supra View Post
im doing barber expos and more . its hard to expanded to other city. im about to start doing more advertising
I would suggest trying to get your way into one of the Atlanta conventions.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 10:51 PM   #9
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I have a good size beard. Maybe i'll scoop a bottle of oil next time i'm in need.
I appreciated it .

Old 06-21-2021, 09:46 AM   #10
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
You might try engaging your local Small Business Development Center for planning and strategy assistance. Not sure what other small business resources exist in your area but I know in Oregon there are some ways to get financial assistance to attend trade shows (depending on industry, and usually geared towards big shows like Natural Products Expo West where the booth costs are $$$) and some formal networks for entrepreneurs who are making products.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:34 PM   #11
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
You might try engaging your local Small Business Development Center for planning and strategy assistance. Not sure what other small business resources exist in your area but I know in Oregon there are some ways to get financial assistance to attend trade shows (depending on industry, and usually geared towards big shows like Natural Products Expo West where the booth costs are $$$) and some formal networks for entrepreneurs who are making products.
most of the trade shows ive worked is like 500 min to get a booth att his point i have too is my only option .

Old 06-22-2021, 06:00 PM   #12
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Natural Products is like $8k and up, i think.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 05:02 AM   #13
millswillis77

millswillis77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by t70 supra View Post
So, I am at a pickle this first year of business I have moved my products in to 11 stores in the first year of business and also moved in 22 barbershops.

I feel like I've hit a brick wall i don't know what else to Do? I I've moved in all of the black owned stores in Houston and ditched 3 by choice I feel like Ulta and Sally's dont have much to offer . im still doing pop up markers any advice

Tsunamiwavebutta.com

I think a franchise is a good way to expand.
millswillis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:39 PM   #14
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nice product, been dippin harddd since 2018, grew my hair out but went back to waving. It's too easy for me ��

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 12:13 PM   #15
t70 supra
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
Nice product, been dippin harddd since 2018, grew my hair out but went back to waving. It's too easy for me ��
Come shop with me i stay hooking yall up