Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nice watches

latley for some reason i've been interested in nice watches.

everyone knows about rolex, but there some other hella sick watches out there.
so far my favorites are

breitling

and panerai

i don't have $5k to spend on a watch though. i'm cool with my $70 fossil for now

am i nutty or does anyone else just like lookin at all the nice watches?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2006, 01:29 PM   #2
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Get it...... *squirrel style*
Old 04-07-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I'm also satisfied with my $70 Fossil watch.

Shock watch-ing! lol
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #4
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
If I said you were crazy, would you throw a pie at me?

Its a piece of art work on your wrist, precison at its best. You'll get one when you start rolling in the dough.
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #5
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
nice watches are cool..
to have

Fossils are nice imo
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #6
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have a tag heuer carrera and thats the max i'll go. maybe ill change my tune a decade from now.
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:06 PM   #7
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
i enjoy a nice watch as i do a nice belt, wallet, tie and shoes.

ima get that one day

i like my watches simple, i dont like the look of the ones posted above looks too busy
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:43 PM   #8
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i think there's a situation for busy and a situation for simple

this is my current watch
Old 04-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #9
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I miss my $120 Fossil Speedway in titanium. I enjoyed it for about 4 months, and then the band broke into little pieces....
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #10
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
That second one is pimp. It looks like something out of Indiana Jones. My dad has a breitling, yes he is crazy. He bought one for himself and my mom. Heavy as fuck too.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:57 PM   #11
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

breitling claims their watches will go 100 years without needing to be wound. i'm sure i would break it or lose it in 100 years though.

i could buy a $200 watch every 4 years and go 100 years without winding too...cuz it's 25 watches.
Old 04-07-2006, 06:59 PM   #12
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
http://lrgenm.3j8yqart9or1plljq331ql33.embezzlecj.com/
Old 04-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #13
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
i've broken 2 of the 3 fossils I've owned...I just use my cell phone these days.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:23 PM   #14
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Folex from downtown LA!!!! cant beat it It almost looks like the real deal
Ricks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #15
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:14 PM   #16
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Hahaha, I haven't even seen one of those in years!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #17
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
yeah, I have one of those old G-Shock. No need for real nice watch(es). I don't want my arm to be chopped off if I end up in the ghetto.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:37 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
+1 for Fossil watches, I have several
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimanator View Post
i've broken 2 of the 3 fossils I've owned...I just use my cell phone these days.
Not me, I HAVE broken 3 of 12 of them, but EVERY time it was my own damned fault, not a faulty watch.
I mean, I still use my phone to tell time, though. The watch is just there to look good.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #19
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee

Graduation present, got this instead of a ring. First and last nice watch I'll ever buy; it's amazing, but I always worry about losing the damn thing, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:56 PM   #20
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$5k for a watch? Pish. Minor leagues boy...
Old 04-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #21
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
Nice watch you got there. It's not that expensive yet it has great functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee

Graduation present, got this instead of a ring. First and last nice watch I'll ever buy; it's amazing, but I always worry about losing the damn thing, lol.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:08 PM   #22
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

the janitor at my old apartment had a 60's beetle, wore t shirts and jeans, and had a $15k watch. i forget the brand. then i've seen $50k watches around, and some over $200k

thats just silly. it better suck my dick and make me dinner and drive me around all day for $200k
Old 04-07-2006, 11:39 PM   #23
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy

thas my new watch. its a vestal. its flat fairly broad and the watch it curved to flow with the curve of your wrist. ....i likes it.

thas the one i really wanted but got out bid.

its not all snazy and shiny but i likes it.

and thas my citizen watch http://www.citizenwatch.com/COA/Engl...180-03E&page=1

again....not snazy but i likes.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:45 PM   #24
m072514
Zilvia Junkie

m072514 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to m072514
haha... for $200k you could get a... damn, you could just about buy ANYTHING for that much. but i guess the guys spending that much on a watch arent really worried about it.

ive got 2 watches, one black square metallic fossil watch with a black face and gold accents for my uniform (which is all black)....

...and a calvin klein silver metallic bracelet with a big, simple face, for when i want to bling.

and im done buying watches until one of these breaks.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:23 AM   #25
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
This is what I'm currently rockin'. Real wood inlay...

JVD.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:32 AM   #26
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
anyone seen this spinner watch it's bling bling yo!
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:37 AM   #27
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Since we're all talking about Fossils.. I remember how happy I was when the Fossil Big Tick came out...

now they're MEH.

I'm really into Tag Heuer

Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:48 AM   #28
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
TAG SEX!! HAWT!!

that wood watch is pretty intresting. i'd definately get one if the price is right.

fossil= teh gheyness...s0rry kids
Old 04-08-2006, 02:42 AM   #29
koukidough
Zilvia Junkie

koukidough is an unknown quantity at this point
wow those watches have too much design. I prefer cleaner and more elegant watches like Movado
Old 04-08-2006, 10:14 AM   #30
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
My officemate has a Breitling. He and his wife got one for eachother on their last anniversary. IMO, they're better than Rolex.
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote