Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #31
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tokyo Bay has some nice watches. Google them, they arent bad for the price.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #32
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.tokyobayinc.com/
Old 04-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #33
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
Do you guys think that a nice watch = status symbol?? the chairperson at our program wears a TIMEX and he must have over millions in his bank account.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #34
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranisron
Do you guys think that a nice watch = status symbol?? the chairperson at our program wears a TIMEX and he must have over millions in his bank account.
Those who don't understand why watch enthusiasts enjoy watches will never "get it". Just as other people might say "why do you need a 180mph car when the speed limit is only 55mph?" Remember, mechanical watches keep far worse time than your everyday $15 quartz from Wal-Mart. So we're paying more for something that tells time, but is fundamentally worse at it's sole task than something that costs 1/10th as much. It's just one of those things that some people enjoy and others will never understand.

I don't think of a watch as purely a status symbol. I wear a suit every day so other than cufflinks my watch is the only piece of jewelry I have. I want that one piece of jewelry to say quality, style, and reliability both to myself when I put it on in the morning, and to my clients. Sure, part of it is status, especially with a blingy Breitling (which are absolutely gross, btw) or a 47mm Panerai, but my Omega is very understated and says "he appreciates a quality watch but isn't stupid enough to spend $10,000 on one."

This is what my watch looks like:

It's an Omega Seamaster Professional Bond.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:15 PM   #35
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Binary son!
Makes the girlies go oooohhhhh.

woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #36
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck
Binary son!
Makes the girlies go oooohhhhh.

Yeah, oooooh NERRRRRRD!
Old 04-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #37
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
speaking of watches i have bought one for every year for the last few years... ever since i was kid i always loved watches for some odd reason.... i don't have to go out to buy some super expensive watch but it has to be something that really catches my eyes... here's a pic of them enjoy

Old 04-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #38
S14DB
AFC #1

For some weird reason my mom started giving me watches for Christmas. This is last years:
Old 04-08-2006, 06:16 PM   #39
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha the mickey mouse one...i use to have one of those when i was small

im fine with my nixon rocker watch
Edd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan_driver24
speaking of watches i have bought one for every year for the last few years... ever since i was kid i always loved watches for some odd reason.... i don't have to go out to buy some super expensive watch but it has to be something that really catches my eyes... here's a pic of them enjoy

I decided to line up my Fossils like that too...
This collection does not include the 2 I forgtot to confiscate when I was at my brother's crib last week and the one each Coach, Guess and Kenneth Cole that are buried in the drawer over there.
I prefer to wear my Fossils on a daily, each came with an 11 year warranty and not one has ever needed it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:02 PM   #41
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Williams F1 Oris

Omega F1 Schumacher Edition

Both with carbon fiber faces. Must own one of these!!!
Old 04-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #42
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
phlip how come all your watches are showing different times?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #43
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4

Williams F1 Oris
PURE HOT SEX

I didn't even notice the carbon...
Old 04-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #44
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yepp Nixon = the shit!!! they last forever!

This is mine.. I love it!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:22 AM   #45
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
mjjstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:51 AM   #46
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i was at costco today and they had a few breitlings. i was not aware costco carried such things.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 01:13 AM   #47
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Nice watches.

..no, I don't like it because it's from Japan or anything, I like it for it's uniqueness and it's also a great topic starter.

Currently I'm rocking a Diesel watch..

Old 04-09-2006, 01:31 AM   #48
nmsil-eighty

nmsil-eighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Nixon!! decently priced, and almost inpossible to scratch the face
Old 04-09-2006, 01:46 AM   #49
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
movado's are nice
Old 04-09-2006, 09:25 AM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
phlip how come all your watches are showing different times?
One has a dead battery, one has a dying battery and I have only worn like 3 of them since daylight savings time last weekend, so they need to be set... That is a bridge I usually cross when I get to it.

And I write too!
Old 04-09-2006, 09:45 AM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

... and by the way, did anyone see these?
http://www.courtesyparts.com/watch/index.html

And I write too!
Old 04-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #52
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
I need to post my watchs. I hade a ti fosil watch that was stollen from school 5-6 years ago. Now I rock a titinium sekio watch and a chromed out d & g with a peral white face.

The only watch I want now is the Versace DV ceramic.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:33 AM   #53
Edd240
Leaky Injector

Edd240 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha i remember when i was in elementary school i thought i was all cool for having a grown up talking watch...then the same day i lost it and cryed lol
Edd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:37 PM   #54
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Corum Vanitas....

When you wear this sick watch, you get hot pirates like this....

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #55
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Get this watch up to 88mph and maybe it'll take back to the '80's where it would be cool.

What's wrong about having a watch that actually has numbers and hands? Most times I don't even wear a watch. I just check my cell phone for the time.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #56
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I can't wear watches.. I hate the feeling of them on my wrist.

In fact, I don't wear any kind of jewelry/accessory.
Old 04-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #57
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
This is what I wear, its the Oakley D2 its taken lots of abuse and 2 deployments. Then the unobtanium one piece band broke, so i sent it back and they replaced the band and gave it a 10 bar prssure check for $20.

Old 04-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #58
S14DriftR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
S14DriftR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14DriftR
Tag Craerras are so dope, i want one.

A Bulova Marine Star chrono is my newest watch
Old 04-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #59
S14DB
AFC #1

http://www.authenticwatches.com/63575604164rs.html
Doesn't seem to badly priced
Old 04-09-2006, 03:47 PM   #60
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
I got 5 watches:

Tag Link Chrono (first big purchase after I got a job, kinda regret it, overpriced)
Sector 975
Tissot PRC200
Omega Speedmaster (graduation gift)
some cheapo Pulsar Chrono I got back in the broke ass college days

The funny thing is the two watches I wear the most by far are also the two cheapest, the Tissot and the Pulsar. Especially the pulsar. I bang the shit out of it and never a hiccup, EVER.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote