Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:49 PM   #61
S14DriftR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
S14DriftR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14DriftR
wow, that site has good prices, I believe this is the lowest price ive ever seen for this watch:
http://www.authenticwatches.com/taghecacv8.html
Old 04-09-2006, 04:00 PM   #62
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This is the watch I wear daily. I got it in a back alley in Akihabara.

I like the G sensor Indiglo. When you bring the watch up to look at the time it turns on the backlight. Still haven't figured out what the e Data Bank is.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #63
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
where the hell is Akihabara??
Old 04-09-2006, 10:06 PM   #64
EBRAKEFANATIC

EBRAKEFANATIC is an unknown quantity at this point
This is a watch, that I bought a while ago......It gets a lot of looks. It makes me laugh whenever I wear it....Bling Bling!!!!

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/62...er-diamond.jpg

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/62...ilver-main.jpg
EBRAKEFANATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #65
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
where the hell is Akihabara??
http://www.akiba.or.jp/index_e.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBRAKEFANATIC
This is a watch, that I bought a while ago......It gets a lot of looks. It makes me laugh whenever I wear it....Bling Bling!!!!

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/62...er-diamond.jpg

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/62...ilver-main.jpg
How long did it take from Singapore?
Old 04-10-2006, 02:08 AM   #66
EBRAKEFANATIC

EBRAKEFANATIC is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How long did it take from Singapore?
Beats me....Street Vendors, all the way. It hasn't broken down and works perfectly, the watch is about to turn two years old. Not bad for the same, battery.
EBRAKEFANATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:23 AM   #67
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan

I like this watch... it looks angry
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #68
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
Some sweet watches here---->Sweet watches

You could display price in dollars by clicking on the US flag to the right.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:22 AM   #69
S14DB
AFC #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterdomis
Some sweet watches here---->Sweet watches

You could display price in dollars by clicking on the US flag to the right.
Seems expensive. I couldn't find any of those in JP.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #70
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I too like a simple watch. If I had the money to go total baller style I'd go with this one. I know it's a Rloex, but it's one of the only men's watches I've found that has a mother of pearl face. Shit's dopw if you ask me. I'd do one just like this 'cept no diamond bezel...

Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 PM   #71
dizastaman
Zilvia Member

dizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enoughdizastaman will become famous soon enough
momo design makes some pretty sweet watches.
http://www.momodesign.com/eng/index2.html

My FLICK-argh page
dizastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #72
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Almost forgot about these... Pirelli P-Zero Tempo

Old 04-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #73
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Note.. anyone who wants a rolex.. Don't get one for time keeping. They suck. All rolex's give about a minute a month and last 3ish days before stopping so it's an everyday wear thing. My Rolex Submariner is no exception. My Tag Huer keeps good time but my personal fave that gets alot of complements is a cheap Android Ultra Watch. $75

Many Others from there as well. Very rugged. Never the less 1 Rolex 2 Tag's and some play around watches.
TheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #74
S14DB
AFC #1

That's why you get a winding case.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:51 PM   #75
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by justified2.4
Almost forgot about these... Pirelli P-Zero Tempo

hawt!! but who actually makes the watch??
Old 04-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #76
S14DB
AFC #1

Sector Group
Old 04-10-2006, 11:16 PM   #77
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
http://www.patek.com/
^^baller watches
Old 04-11-2006, 03:32 AM   #78
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan...t_Code=NHP-105

I want this one. Bad. currently i have the new version of the fossil BIG TIC. its not all gaudy like th original though. looks very similar to the nixon rocker only with thicker brown leather and the digital seconds in big old english style font. takes a beating and keeps on tickin

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:45 PM   #79
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
I'm not really into watches but I really do want this watch bad. Orient Star Royal.

Pure JDM, lol. But seriously Orient watches are good bang for your buck.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #80
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
hawt!! but who actually makes the watch??
Im pretty sure its Bulgari.

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/shop...bestbets/9555/
Old 05-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #81
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
Bump to see if anyone else has any new watches or anything else to say on the subject. I just picked this Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono up:

Last edited by ScottMan; 05-06-2008 at 04:47 PM..
ScottMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #82
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
ha this dude at my school found some sick ass watch on the ground....he googled it and it turned out to be worth a lot of money, sold that shit on ebay and payed for him and his girl to go on spring break lol....shitty thing to do i guess but i loled
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #83
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
I think Omega watches are pretty nice. Thailand makes REALLY good fake ones for a little over $100.

This is the one I have.
http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=557
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #84
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
^Planet Oceans are awesome...do you have the 42 or 45? I'd like to see some pictures.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #85
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
I prefer Movado's myself, but am not in a position for a $5k watch.

So I rock a clean fossil. With a dead battery, keep them chickens cluckin.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #86
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am currently wearing the Adidas ADH1398:

Got it from a Fossil outlet store in St. Augustine's, FL on my way home from Vacation in December.
I see them online for like $220.00, but I got it for $19.99 plus tax, a fucking STEAL, so I couldn't leave it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #87
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
bought this a while back
Old 05-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #88
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I like Skagens. Had this one, felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all, it was so light. Lost it.

Then I had a Coach watch, lost that too.

Currently have another Skagen, looks similar to this but not exactly.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #89
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
[/IMG]

I bought my rolex air king 8 years ago for 2k.I know it's a lot to pay for a watch but,it was the first really nice thing that I bought for myself.All stainless and a lifetime warranty.No need to buy another watch.....ever.To this day I've never had it serviced and have only needed to change the time twice a year for daylight savings time
Old 05-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #90
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
I have a Michael Kors watch which I get complimented on all the time. Definitely worth checking them out. www.michaelkors.com