Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #91
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is pretty fresh.

F1/Carbon GMT concept watch (pictured above) from designer John Pszeniczny

The innovative timepiece has a digital display (gasp!) that will show the time at any of the 18 race tracks on the 2008 Formula One calendar. Like an actual F1 car, it's constructed from carbon fiber, metal and rubber, but rather unlike an F1 car, is studded with rubies and Swarovski crystals. Also, like grand prix cars, the unique timepiece is extremely costly, with a reported retail price well into five figures, so you'd have to be an F1 driver or team owner to actually afford one.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #92
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
that shit is bananas son
Old 05-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #93
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what I wear on a daily basis, Tag F1 Chronograph. I actually got it for free from my old employer when we closed a big deal.

It's a nice enough watch, durable, sapphire crystal. Unfortunately it's Quartz and I'm usually not at all into any sort of non-mechanical watch, but it helps that it's a $1,000 watch that I paid nothing for, lol:

I've also got a couple old (1960's) Omegas which look nice but aren't really worth any serious amount of money.

Unfortunately for me, all the watches I REALLY like are insane complications and thus cost high-5 to six figures, like the following. I will probably never own any of these, as even if I had the money I'd have a tough time spending $100,000-$1MM on a watch.

Ulyssee Nardin Johannes Kepler Tellurium:

Ulyssee Nardin "Forgerons" Minute Repeater:

(a minute repeater actually chimes the time through purely mechanical means, like a grandfather clock on your wrist):

A Lange & Sohne Tourbograph "Pour le Merite"

Breguet Tradition 7047:

Breguet Tourbillon Messidor:

Oh, and to whomever mentioned Tissot, they actually make really nice (for the price) automatic watches. IMO they are the best bargain in sub-$1,000 watches of any type. Over $1k, the best bargain is probably Maurice Lacroix, who makes a lot of neat little complications.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #94
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=132 Omega Speedmaster

sold my Tag, I also have a Rado... doesnt scratch its made out of ceramic... looks killer when you're dressed up or wearing a suit
carnal_c30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #95
coww-cho!!!!!
Zilvia FREAK!

coww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the roughcoww-cho!!!!! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to coww-cho!!!!!

my gf bought this watch for me... Citizen- Black Eagle Skyhawk, but nothing compared to the purses ive bought her
coww-cho!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #96
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
text
damn, those watches look super baller...holy crap...
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #97
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
As far as watches go Tag Heuer is what I wear. Have a "suit" one and a daily.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #98
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post

Williams F1 Oris

Omega F1 Schumacher Edition

Both with carbon fiber faces. Must own one of these!!!

The Oris does NOT have a real carbon face, rather it is painted extremely well. I own one. got it for cheap too.. 1,100...

I also own a Breitling, and another Williams watch

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #99
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Long time ago bump... Thread still matters.
Copped these two on ebay about 2 weeks ago

Both are self-winding and automatic multifunction. In fact, the guts are the same, only the decorations differ.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #100
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan

Aquaracer
Formula 1 Chronograph
all rubber bracelets

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #101
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Good, I see that bumping this thread was worth the effort.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:56 PM   #102
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
scored this bad boy for $40 at the Fossil outlet. Regularly $100+
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #103
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i have two watches. a retro Casio G-Shock and a fake Rolex Milgauss (it's a rad fake, though, it's marked properly, has a sweep second hand, and is self winding).
i'd buy a "decent" (sub $500) watch if i thought i'd wear it a lot. i wear the Fauxlex when i dress up, but that's pretty rare. it'd be nice to have a decent watch, i don't know, a Citizen or like a Calvin Klein or something, because then i wouldn't have to come up with a reason why i appear to own a six thousand dollar watch, or admit that it's fake.
but again, i wear it maybe two or three times a year. and watches are a dead technology.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #104
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
kognition wach...duhhh
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:51 AM   #105
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Nixons are awesome...got the nixon newton in white

The Newton - Nixon Watches and Accessories at nixonnow.com
Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #106
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Id love a nixon rotolog but I cant justify paying 200-300 bucks for a watch like that, Id rather pay a bit more and get something way better thats kinetic or something
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:36 AM   #107
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just picked up a Swiss ESQ Beacon

Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #108
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
nice tread bump my G/F got me two watches that i wear alot at work, she got me a Citizen Calibre 8700 with a blue face last year...

and for my B-day this year she got me another Citizen the Sport Chronograph

Old 02-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #109
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Damm, Can't believe I missed this thread.

My two vices watches and cars..lol

So many cool style out their, Good thread!

Love'n that ORIS Williams F1 ^^^

Sporting this today, Vintage 91, w/ WWII Ti-clasp

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire

Last edited by Paul2x; 02-19-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #110
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

^^ clean watch man like the band on that
Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #111
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I couldn't give a shit about time but I'd wear this just for looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post

Old 02-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #112
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
Damm, Can't believe I missed this thread.

My two vices watches and cars..lol

So many cool style out their, Good thread!

Love'n that ORIS Williams F1 ^^^

Sporting this today, Vantage 91, w/ WWII Ti-clasp

damn this guy is rich, i can tell you that now. ballin

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #113
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I have a Nixon 42-20 Chrono which costs about $450. I think its a great looking watch and great value.

My next watch will probably be something in the low $1000 range. Probably an Omega Seamaster. But one of my dream watches is the Versace DV One Chrono. The one that is white ceramic with blue sapphire.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #114
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

i think that most not all of nixon watches are too bulky lookin, i like the more clean & sleek ones but to each his own.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #115
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
the kognition watches are pretty sweet. I'm gonna steal jeffs one day

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #116
rokmplutonium
Zilvia Junkie

rokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coww-cho!!!!! View Post

my gf bought this watch for me... Citizen- Black Eagle Skyhawk, but nothing compared to the purses ive bought her
I have that same watch, except my band is is rubber.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1246471234
rokmplutonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #117
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Im just really curious to know what the kognition watch looks like... anyone got pics? edit: nevermind

awesome watch imho. would love to have one ..

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #118
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
i just picked up a vestal. i love it. real simple and nice

Old 02-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #119
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
I've got a ton of watches...I'll post em up later.

Most of them are diving watches, some are dress, etc...

My dad HAD a $5k Rolex that his ex wife gave him instead of a engagement ring or w/e...he sold it for $3k though when he found out she used his credit card to buy it behind his back. That was was soooo sick. An it weighed a ton!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #120
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
i just picked up a vestal. i love it. real simple and nice

fuck that is sick!!!...nice watch dude
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote