Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:50 AM   #121
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I would like to think that out there, there i$ who ha$ a minted 1989 240 coupe or hatch that i$ wrapped in pla and $ like brand new car .

But I highly doubt it.
there might be. there was a guy selling a 93 mr2 turbo with 2500 miles on it for 45g's. im pretty sure there is some asshole who never drove there 240.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #122
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereda40at View Post
there might be. there was a guy selling a 93 mr2 turbo with 2500 miles on it for 45g's. im pretty sure there is some asshole who never drove there 240.
Selling is one thing. Sold is another.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #123
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
??? If I had anything against the 240 I wouldn't own one. I'd have a Supra or a Z33 or whatever. I like my S14 better than all those cars. But my personal preference has nothing to do with how I think other people perceive the car.
That feeling right there is exactly what makes people drop big money for old cars. You seem to assume that 30 years from now, the market will be completely dictated by people who have never owned a 240. That's completely backwards. The market for 240's will be driven by people who used to own one, people just like you and me who 30 years from now, have some extra cash to burn, and want to relive a part of their youth, to build something they never could afford when they were a broke college kid. Those are the people who are driving the muscle car market now, and it's the same type of people who will drive the collector market in the future.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #124
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
S-chassis is a collector car since most people on here already own more than one.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #125
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
That feeling right there is exactly what makes people drop big money for old cars. You seem to assume that 30 years from now, the market will be completely dictated by people who have never owned a 240. That's completely backwards. The market for 240's will be driven by people who used to own one, people just like you and me who 30 years from now, have some extra cash to burn, and want to relive a part of their youth, to build something they never could afford when they were a broke college kid. Those are the people who are driving the muscle car market now, and it's the same type of people who will drive the collector market in the future.
I said in my very first post in this thread that anything is collectible, so you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. If you're referring to me talking about automotive significance you're taking it out of context. I said that about the 240 being a "classic". Classic is not really the word I'm thinking of but I can't think of a better word. What I mean is the car being collectible, but at that next level.

IE One of my favorite classic muscle cars is the Boss 302. There's a lot of reasons it's so damn expensive and nostalgia is only one of them.

Interesting bit of info: there were more Boss 302's made than Kouki s14 240sx's.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #126
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
I said in my very first post in this thread that anything is collectible, so you aren't telling me anything I don't already know. If you're referring to me talking about automotive significance you're taking it out of context. I said that about the 240 being a "classic". Classic is not really the word I'm thinking of but I can't think of a better word. What I mean is the car being collectible, but at that next level.

IE One of my favorite classic muscle cars is the Boss 302. There's a lot of reasons it's so damn expensive and nostalgia is only one of them.

Interesting bit of info: there were more Boss 302's made than Kouki s14 240sx's.

my dad had a puke green 70 boss 302. he swears it pulled the front wheels off the ground but i dont believe him
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:08 AM   #127
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
with the suspension of the 70's, I'm sure it felt like the wheels lifted.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #128
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
S chassis as collector car? Im going to have to say

No.

ppl are barely selling their S's as it is; IFFFFFFF in 15 years emissions and law arent ridiculous and combustion engines are still around then this is what I see happening:

S13 - 5k, vert - 5.5k, zenki - 7k, 98 kouki - 10k. Also really depends on the rate of crashes and inflation. We also dont know what future tech might revolutionize travel, gas cars could become worthless.

annddddddddd everyone cant forget that 00-09 year cars are also going to deflate big time. Zs are getting cheap quick already.
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #129
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BRB20 View Post
S chassis as collector car? Im going to have to say

No.

ppl are barely selling their S's as it is; IFFFFFFF in 15 years emissions and law arent ridiculous and combustion engines are still around then this is what I see happening:

S13 - 5k, vert - 5.5k, zenki - 7k, 98 kouki - 10k. Also really depends on the rate of crashes and inflation. We also dont know what future tech might revolutionize travel, gas cars could become worthless.

annddddddddd everyone cant forget that 00-09 year cars are also going to deflate big time. Zs are getting cheap quick already.
You're about as correct as a typical economist. Ask an economist 1 question and you'll get 20 answers. God forbid you ask the same question to a room full of economists. The opportunity cost of developing an alternative to a combustion engine is too high to take place in 15 years. Granted hybrids have started the development but even if that were to happen that would make combustion powered cars a rare commodity and that would definitely affect the demand for them because at that point all combustion engine powered cars would be collectors items.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #130
kuppler8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
kuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kuppler8
i agree with most every one that 240, and plain silvias will be worth next to nothing, i mean as soon as the import seen moves on to the next car prices for 240s will go down. but there are a few cars with the s-chassis i could see pulling a decent dollar in the future i.e the few factory sileightys that nissan made, or how bout the 280sx i think it was, that nissan sent out of its facotry with 280 horsepower stock. Now cars like that people like might pay more money for in the future. and we cant base what will be wirth money in the future on what people are buying now, because its going to be us that will be buying cars from barret-jackson in 30-40 years. and just like the people that r buying cars now, we will probly want cars that we grew up with, the cars that some of lost our v-cards in, the cars that we won our first drifitng / 1/4 / time attack comepetion in. its those cars that will prolly be wirth something someday. (sry if i just repeated what some one else already said i kinda skimmed through the last 4 pages)
kuppler8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #131
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
^You mean a 270R?
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #132
kuppler8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
kuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-knownkuppler8 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kuppler8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
^You mean a 270R?
yes my mistake a 270r
kuppler8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #133
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuppler8 View Post
i agree with most every one that 240, and plain silvias will be worth next to nothing, i mean as soon as the import seen moves on to the next car prices for 240s will go down. but there are a few cars with the s-chassis i could see pulling a decent dollar in the future i.e the few factory sileightys that nissan made, or how bout the 280sx i think it was, that nissan sent out of its facotry with 280 horsepower stock. Now cars like that people like might pay more money for in the future. and we cant base what will be wirth money in the future on what people are buying now, because its going to be us that will be buying cars from barret-jackson in 30-40 years. and just like the people that r buying cars now, we will probly want cars that we grew up with, the cars that some of lost our v-cards in, the cars that we won our first drifitng / 1/4 / time attack comepetion in. its those cars that will prolly be wirth something someday. (sry if i just repeated what some one else already said i kinda skimmed through the last 4 pages)

Nissan never made a Sileighty.. Kid's Heart did.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #134
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Nissan never made a Sileighty.. Kid's Heart did.
He speaks the truth.

Learn your heritage, kids!
Old 01-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #135
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
The opportunity cost of developing an alternative to a combustion engine is too high to take place in 15 years
I think you underestimate the exponential rate of technology. You can not rationally speculate as to what will occur in 15 years and because of this; the idea of combustion engines becoming extinct is really not that farfetched.

On top of that, What if something happens to countries w/ oil? Industry, technology, and the WORLD wont sit around waiting for oil to come back. Drastic events call for drastic measures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx
Granted hybrids have started the development but even if that were to happen that would make combustion powered cars a rare commodity and that would definitely affect the demand for them because at that point all combustion engine powered cars would be collectors items.
The second combustion engines stop being used they lose all value. The day will come where combustion engines become outlawed bc of their inefficency. The common man will use w/e new technology is being introduced, professional racing changes, everything does. If no one is using gas powered vehicles then who wants your pollution machine? Only museums and the top 1% collectors would go after gas cars of historical value, i.e mustang or skyline, not a 240sx.

Its like people who use massive steam trains as bar b ques, old technology becomes worthless.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #136
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
Quote:
the top 1% collectors would go after gas cars of historical value, i.e mustang
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #137
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

I can speculate all I want, as can anyone on this forum. This is an opinion thread isn't it? The automotive industry is a multi trillion dollar industry. Only the giants like Toyota, Honda and recently, Nissan have started manufacturing hybrid vehicles in steady production.

I'm not saying that the transition won't happen but it happens to be my opinion that the other car companies won't make the transition in 15 years because the opportnity costs are too high. A lot if the smaller companies are struggling just to stay alive. The governments aren't gonna mandate alternatives because each country's economy relies so heavily on cars.

As far as combustion engines losing all value because they aren't being used, that's not gonna happen for a loooooong time. Do you think countries like China (who are all about making $$$ selling cheap imitation cars, among other products, at high volume) are gonna comply? I think not, as long as the chief execs are in good standing with the right govt officials who in turn will provide the proper loopholes so that EVERYONE gets paid. It's all about BUCKS kid. What's ideal and what is reality are 2 TOTALLY different concepts.

But anyway, what do I know? Last time I checked the battery in my crystal ball was dead.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:54 AM   #138
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

Quote:
The automotive industry is a multi trillion dollar industry. Only the giants like Toyota, Honda and recently, Nissan have started manufacturing hybrid vehicles in steady production.
And the railroad buisness was a multi million dollar industry till the 20th century hit. No one cares about the profit you make and what your buisness is if the world is changing. If Honda's FCX clarity is a sign of things to come, then in 15 years....whewwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote:
I'm not saying that the transition won't happen but it happens to be my opinion that the other car companies won't make the transition in 15 years because the opportnity costs are too high.
Why should anyone care about small car companies that couldnt adapt to the changing times? That is their fault if they go under. Its like the guy who kept selling VHS when CD's came out, "but the oppurtunity costs to switch over were too much," well great youre out of buisness.

Quote:
The governments aren't gonna mandate alternatives because each country's economy relies so heavily on cars.
Govs rely on TRANSPORTATION for the economy, it just so happens that the medium that it occurs through are cars and roads. If there is a new, cleaner transportation then the gov wont give 2 shits about combustion. (aka extra $$$$$$$$)

Quote:
As far as combustion engines losing all value because they aren't being used, that's not gonna happen for a loooooong time. Do you think countries like China (who are all about making $$$ selling cheap imitation cars, among other products, at high volume) are gonna comply? I think not, as long as the chief execs are in good standing with the right govt officials who in turn will provide the proper loopholes so that EVERYONE gets paid. It's all about BUCKS kid. What's ideal and what is reality are 2 TOTALLY different concepts.
Well, first off, China is only like that bc of the US and other countries using China as its manufacturer bc of its weak labor laws and cheap production costs.

In the future if the market doesnt require oil then why would China keep making gas cars? No one would buy them. All it takes is that 1st company to release a new age car for it all to snowball.

I kno its a shame that CEOs and govt officials collaborate to maximize profit by creating laws and slowing down hte introduction of new technology, but revolutions arent dead.

I wrote alot but im just trying to get my point across that the second combustion engines are replaced, all gas powered cars become worthless.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #139
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Obsolete technology doesn't make something worthless.
Last time I checked, Stanley Steamers are still worth $$, and collectable.
Back in their day, they were one of the fastest cars money could buy, setting speed records on Daytona Beach.

On a related subject, anyone ever watch eX-driver?
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #140
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
I wrote alot but im just trying to get my point across that the second combustion engines are replaced, all gas powered cars become worthless.
Well, if you think that all gas powered cars become worthless you have a pretty weak point.

People still use trains.

If I were the CEO or an employee of a car company that I work for, or the president of a country where that company is based and the company is bringing in a substantial source of income for the economy I would care. Porsche is a good example. The are profitable and privately owned. However, other manufacturers (Toyota and Honda) have much larger economies of scale and the transition to alternative powered cars will be much more feasible to them.

You said :If there is a new, cleaner transportation. IF. Hybrids and electric cars have been available. I still don't see the gov't NOT giving 2 shits about combustion powered motors.

I don't disagree with your last point . Of course China will jump on the bandwagon once the technology is developed. It's all about bucks kid. They will mass produce at really low cost (and quality) and explode on the market.

Gas cars won't become worthless. There will always be nostalgic people who will pay for a car they like. Guess what? The 240sx is a car.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #141
HaNgTyMe
Leaky Injector

HaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her selfHaNgTyMe is making a name for him/her self
s14 kouki's would be a treasure ... hard to find now .. think about in the future
HaNgTyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #142
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Thats why i dont dd my 240 now. As long as the fanboys fuck them up and people crash them, the harder chasis are gonna be to find. But then again what about the z? Its got its years but you dont see alot of those going for alot. Maybe the s chasis will be a different story? Who knows but when i go cruising in mine on a sunday afternoon with the girl like a route 66 mission, people will be like damn i member having that when i was such and such. Its all about the memories man! >_<
Old 01-19-2008, 03:09 AM   #143
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
My guess is for verts, 5 speed chukis and 5 speed koukis
AGREEED

since already they are rare as is...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:14 AM   #144
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Thats why i dont dd my 240 now. As long as the fanboys fuck them up and people crash them, the harder chasis are gonna be to find. But then again what about the z? Its got its years but you dont see alot of those going for alot. >_<

i beg to differ. i found a clean 280Z going for 29K and a clean 280ZX going for 22K. and by clean i mean 1 owner, showroom condition.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:44 PM   #145
top gun

top gun is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this thread has been dead for almost ten years now. But I am curious as to what the responses to this thread would be today.
I for one see the s-chassis gaining value pretty steadily every year as clean unmolested examples are getting harder and harder to find . I don't think they will ever become highly valued but they will definitely not be cheap either.
top gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:47 PM   #146
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Production #'s based on color:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=513294
Old 07-01-2016, 02:17 AM   #147
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
And special thanks to people under the influence of hoonigan mind control... Price and value can go either way lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #148
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
And special thanks to people under the influence of hoonigan mind control... Price and value can go either way lol

Seriously. I felt it was time to buy another just for this reason... they're getting harder to find well taken care of, and the nice examples that are redone and modified without the hoon swag drift life in mind ive seen go for 10- 15k+ already. One day they'll gain value, but it'll be once that crowd destroys a good portion of them. They'll never come close to the Supra, NSX, etc though
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:21 PM   #149
wezurii
Leaky Injector

wezurii is an unknown quantity at this point
And it isn't only happening in america, in europe they keep rising to, couple of years you had a nice clean sx, now that same one is dubbel it's price
wezurii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:40 PM   #150
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Rare status with a cult following? Sure. Collector car status, doubt it. I've got a 68 mustang coupe that falls into this. It's rare to see one, but in the end, it's just an old ass car that came with a lackluster straight 6. There's nothing special about it. It's not a Shelby, or even a gt. Since its common, I have no hangups about slapping in a 2jz into it just to piss off the purists. Or a barra if I could get my hands on one.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote