Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-09-2015, 06:08 AM   #121
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
The best was the epic flame wars that used to ensue when someone mentioned, strawberry face, sr20, RB swaps, sil80's, and knock off parts. Lol banhammers flying like crazy
Yes, that and turning a newbies rep into 3 red dots with just a couple negative reps from some of us. Lol. It was needed from time to time. Silvia was not a nice place for new members back then, but if you made it through and didn't get negative ripped to death you were probably a better person for it. Hahaha

Last edited by exitspeed; 11-23-2015 at 04:50 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2015, 08:32 PM   #122
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
This is a very entertaining thread. I was a victim of the ban hammer but decided to stick around in 09. Forum history threads always provide good content
Old 11-29-2015, 09:17 AM   #123
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
ah, we're all getting old. Sweet.
What I remember when I first joined...

-getting banned by Barry within my first 10 posts, lol
-Kevin and Lisa's Japan updates
-Buying my first S13 for 300 bucks in 04
-Buying an SR in person from Heavy Throttle
-When JDM parts were really only easily available in the JDM
-Calling up Yuri's house at wiring specialties to figure out problems, when it was JUST Yuri
-Stance didn't exist, the movement nor the company
-Formula D was fun
-Viceroy
-The Marketplace was crazy busy
-I had no idea what offset was, and didn't care
-S15 RB26 builds that were never finished
-FN's and MB's everywhere for the cheap wheels, Emo's and Equips for the guys who saved
-Disco potatos were the shit
-Builds were so much cleaner, didn't have to be wide/rocket/negativeoffset/GT30/Driftblablablablabla to have people like it
Old 11-29-2015, 05:50 PM   #124
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
Holy crap, I totally remember that thread. Man, I was bummed when he started to part it out and sell off everything...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #125
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So like that one guy mentioned before,

no possibility of rep coming back?

Would be nice to know what the issue is. If it's money, difficulty, no one knows how to do it etc

12 years ago I was using permanent pen instead of eraseable.
I picked the honda civic instead of the ae86 and the 240sx because I thought popups looked ugly in NFS U2.
Some kid left a pokemon book in the library and I took that shit.
I used to like a girl named Kimberly and I went to poop in the bathroom and the name on the toilet paper cover said Kimberly-Clark and I thought that meant we were meant to be together forever.
Pretzels were 25 cents, Milk was 10 cents and ice cream was 50 cents.
My dad asked me to fill his car up with gas one time and I overfilled it and got gasoline all along the side of his car.

"Where you learn how to shoot like that?"
"Grand theft auto 3."
"Word? Can I borrow that?"
"Yeah you got a plastation 2?"
"Nah I got gamecast"
"Gamecast?....."

I rode my bike like 5 miles to the nearest gamestop to get Midnight club 2.
YugiOh
GunZ K style D style Maeit
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 09:12 PM   #126
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
And another thing, I had gold glasses in the 8th grade. Cant even see my face in the class photo because of the reflection.

That needed its own post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:30 PM   #127
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
So like that one guy mentioned before,

no possibility of rep coming back?

Would be nice to know what the issue is. If it's money, difficulty, no one knows how to do it etc

12 years ago I was using permanent pen instead of eraseable.
I picked the honda civic instead of the ae86 and the 240sx because I thought popups looked ugly in NFS U2.
Some kid left a pokemon book in the library and I took that shit.
I used to like a girl named Kimberly and I went to poop in the bathroom and the name on the toilet paper cover said Kimberly-Clark and I thought that meant we were meant to be together forever.
Pretzels were 25 cents, Milk was 10 cents and ice cream was 50 cents.
My dad asked me to fill his car up with gas one time and I overfilled it and got gasoline all along the side of his car.

"Where you learn how to shoot like that?"
"Grand theft auto 3."
"Word? Can I borrow that?"
"Yeah you got a plastation 2?"
"Nah I got gamecast"
"Gamecast?....."

I rode my bike like 5 miles to the nearest gamestop to get Midnight club 2.
YugiOh
GunZ K style D style Maeit
Heartwarming, just heartwarming
Though I don't think being a honda punk can be forgiven............ Luckily we can use it against u later.......

Also ps2 is lame and for hoodrats, gamecube childhood for the win!!
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #128
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
^ u wot?

ps2 = Gran Turismo 3

= gran dorifuto 3

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #129
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
^ u wot?

ps2 = Gran Turismo 3

= gran dorifuto 3
nah bruh
Gamecube= smash bros, pikmin, zelda,mario games, etc.

I didn't get into car racing games until forza 4

Forza 4=fujumi kaido=win
Old 11-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #130
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
ewww man... lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:41 PM   #131
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post

Wait what? No... And this is coming from someone who owns a modded on to play Japanese games. GC had great games, just too few of them...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:28 PM   #132
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Heartwarming, just heartwarming

Let me guess, you had a Game Cube when you where 6 and loved it to death.

I recall all of 3 good games on the GC and maybe... Idk, 300 good ones for PS2.

As dominate as Console Gaming has become, they really don't seem to have the game variety and library that they once had.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #133
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post

I remember that build thread. Guy pulled out all the stops too and just didnt finish it.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:50 PM   #134
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I remember that build thread. Guy pulled out all the stops too and just didnt finish it.

Han?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #135
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Let me guess, you had a Game Cube when you where 6 and loved it to death.

I recall all of 3 good games on the GC and maybe... Idk, 300 good ones for PS2.

As dominate as Console Gaming has become, they really don't seem to have the game variety and library that they once had.
Dude there was a shit ton of good games for GC
Mario sunshine/golf/baseball/tennis/kart, zelda windwaker and twighlight princess, pikmin 1 and 2, smash bros, that okami game I never played, the list goes on dude

What good games did ps2 ever have other than GTA and gran turismo? I can't remember any........the only good game my brother ever had for ps2 was GTA, and even then that game got pretty old once you got tired of playing "lets see who can get more stars"

To be honest though, I probably have played PC games a lot more than console games, even during childhood era.

regardless, this is has become nostalgia thread, so we should continue
Old 12-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #136
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
nah bruh
Gamecube= smash bros, pikmin, zelda,mario games, etc.

I didn't get into car racing games until forza 4

Forza 4=fujumi kaido=win

I still play forza 4 constantly, refuse to buy any forza until they bring back fujimi kaido! As geeky as it sounds at one point we had a whole touge community on forza 4, a bunch of teams always online battling it out! we even did a hot verison tuner showdown race which was epic AF surprisingly i came in first with my nsx add me if you still play (K1NG914)

https://youtu.be/C1gvWBvbeTA

and this was a epic touge battle between a few buddies

https://youtu.be/YjDlAM27XmE

Interested check out http://tougeunion.forumotion.com/
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:01 PM   #137
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude there was a shit ton of good games for GC

Mario sunshine/golf/baseball/tennis/kart, zelda windwaker and twighlight princess, pikmin 1 and 2, smash bros, that okami game I never played, the list goes on dude

So you are acknowledging you where like 5 or 6 then...

That's like have a kindergartner tell me The Disney Channel is better than HBO... he then justifies it by saying TDC has awesome shows like Hannah Montana and Wizards of Wavery Place.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:26 PM   #138
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
I still play forza 4 constantly, refuse to buy any forza until they bring back fujimi kaido! As geeky as it sounds at one point we had a whole touge community on forza 4, a bunch of teams always online battling it out! we even did a hot verison tuner showdown race which was epic AF surprisingly i came in first with my nsx add me if you still play (K1NG914)

https://youtu.be/C1gvWBvbeTA

and this was a epic touge battle between a few buddies

https://youtu.be/YjDlAM27XmE

Interested check out http://tougeunion.forumotion.com/

Don't have xbox live or whatever, I played it alone when it came with the xbox, but yes, I like memorized every turn and shit, racing against the ghost all the time,
I had like 5 different s13's and like 3 different 86's that I would dial in differently and try to out match each other.
My favorite car for that map was an s14 with a little power bump, seemed to be the most controllable, to high hp and all you'll do is crash lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So you are acknowledging you where like 5 or 6 then...

That's like have a kindergartner tell me The Disney Channel is better than HBO... he then justifies it by saying TDC has awesome shows like Hannah Montana and Wizards of Wavery Place.

Whatever man, I doubt you could name all 300 great ps2 games or whatever, what you think is good is entirely subjective.
Each of those games is worth like 50 no name ps2 games a piece. I doubtyou have ever played any of them, and what other games did ps2 have other than freaking gta and gran turismo that are famous?? I doubt you could name some that are comparable in awesomeness to GC games you ps2 playing serf!
: rant2:
Old 12-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #139
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
I can't believe this thread turned into a GC vs PS2 battle. PS2 had God of War there is no debate.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:37 PM   #140
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
I can't believe this thread turned into a GC vs PS2 battle. PS2 had God of War there is no debate.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...57#post5983757
Old 12-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #141
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Out of all the shit that I said in my post, you guys picked up on the Malibu's most wanted quote and started some video game debate.

Nothing about Kimberly clark. My fucking name isnt even CLARK!

No one asked to see the yellow orb covering my face in the class photo.

Nothing about my badassery in using permanent pen in the 4th grade when we werent allowed.

Homeboys straight up went to
"What if zelda was a girl?"
"I had a gold edition gamecube but I let my cousin borrow it and then he moved to Thailand"
"I miss those nights when all my friends slept over my house and wanked each other off while we played smash bros and ate the entire variety pack of doritos and the entire case of Yoohoo. Then they all got girlfriends except me! Frowny Face!"
Old 12-02-2015, 04:17 PM   #142
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Whatever happened to RedSquare?

I remember that dude used to brag about how much money he made and how much he spent on his "No GT No care" S14
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #143
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
I've still got a Zilvia monkey sticker in the envelope in came in. Don't remember if they were sold by the forum or a member, but it's postmarked 2006.
That sticker is the shit
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:08 PM   #144
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Not exactly Zilvia history but since we're being nostalgic here goes:

I remember my first drift event, it was the D1GP at Irwindale 2004 when all of the JGTC cars came from Japan, I believe they called it GTLive, 2 days worth of drifting racing and car show. It was a hell of an experience, I got to see all of my favorite Gran Turismo cars (I've been playing since the original on PS1) NSX, Supra, FD RX-7, Silvias, Skylines etc. They even had the Benihana Viper driven by DK. I got pictures with Team Orange driver Kumakubo.

I beleive this may have been when they came up with the "one more time" rule for drifiting events. I also remember BFGoodrich had a ride and drive sponsored along with Nissan. I was in line hoping to get the 350Z and got a shitty as Sentra SE-R, I was banging the red line all crazy haha. Some guy got thrown out for trying to drift the 350.

Ah good times
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #145
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
This thread is turning into a Mt. Olympus of Zilvian demigods.

Some blasts from the past: (edited to protect the innocent.)

Also, I never did any wiring. Wiring specialties Yuri is a different entity altogether.
So please stop sending me requests to do your harnesses. Thank you.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:37 PM   #146
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post

Also, I never did any wiring. Wiring specialties Yuri is a different entity altogether.
So please stop sending me requests to do your harnesses. Thank you.
Not the same yuri? GTFO
And correct all that shit in the first post that that dipshit wrote

To suggest that there is more than 1 person in the world with the name yuri is preposterous

But if there is 2, can we call wiring specialties yuri, "good yuri"? That way there's no confusion

Gawd what if there really is 2, was all that research a lie? Is my life a lie? is that what your suggesting? you insult me with your confusing name denial! from now on you're wiring specialties yuri! I couldn't deal with having to remember 2 names!
Outrageous!

Old 12-03-2015, 01:01 PM   #147
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:

But if there is 2, can we call wiring specialties yuri, "good yuri"? That way there's no confusion

Gawd what if there really is 2, was all that research a lie? Is my life a lie? is that what your suggesting? you insult me with your confusing name denial! from now on you're wiring specialties yuri! I couldn't deal with having to remember 2 names!
Outrageous
..considering disappearing for another 8 years....
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:11 PM   #148
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
..considering disappearing for another 8 years....
instead consider changing your name to wiring specialties yuri, or good yuri, or yuri 2, for serials

All this is sarcasm of course,

Except for my name confusion. I was genuinely convinced you were wiring specialties yuri, and had just moved on from zilvia upon business creation.

maybe I should correct history thread but meh
Old 12-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #149
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Lol remember posi rep?

All the cool green or red squares under your avatar
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:36 AM   #150
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
I'm Surprised nobody has mentioned Om1kron, Johnny (Crimsonrocket), RBPerformance or 9GayRacing. Wayne is a great troll we hurt many feelings together. Eric Castro was a pretty rad dude too he's out doing biker things now. Om1kron is all about the Crossfit and Johnny is doing the grown up thing. lots of cool stories and era's are indeed missing.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote