Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #121
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Amazing. I don't mean to impose but if I surprise my wife with a trip to NYC that time next year I may reach out if you're around

Yes man! Let me know when you’re around haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2018, 07:38 PM   #122
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Awesome. Back on topic, I'm sure this guy was there. Pardon the harsh light

2018-07-04_12-56-34 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 08-11-2018, 09:34 PM   #123
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
I really dug this, simple and understated

2018-08-05_07-04-32 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 08-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #124
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

i got some more film back a few days ago and i must say I'm excited.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:24 PM   #125
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

a few from super d and a local meet. all on kodak gold 200 or ultramax 400.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:04 AM   #126
averyglass
Leaky Injector

averyglass is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres a few shots from my iPhone, Im wanting to get a camera. Just dont have the funds as of right now.

Sorry for the poor quality on the last one. Cant seem to find the original. But I like how grainy it is, adds a 90s vibe kind of.
averyglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:30 PM   #127
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Yesssss, this thread needs more film <3 also if the iphone is all you got use it! Kinda scary how good most new phones are with quality. Really want to get that Huawei P9 which has lecia glass along with a separate sensor for butter monochrome pictures.

Here are pics off flickr, dont know how to embed it without getting the .jpg extension in url

https://flic.kr/p/T46NAd
https://flic.kr/p/Jr6tiF
https://flic.kr/p/PTcDTC
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:46 PM   #128
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
This was from way back beginning of summer. Have a b/w roll to develop and a separate roll of a local meet with friends. All of these off the scanner, dont really keep the edit version after I post on social media.

Last edited by R3b; 10-17-2018 at 07:42 PM..
Old 10-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #129
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Dat grain tho

Recent stuff

Slipstream Racing 10-13-18 by zeedakay, on Flickr

2018-10-18_04-37-47 by zeedakay, on Flickr

2018-10-14_09-24-19 by zeedakay, on Flickr

2018-10-11_06-45-17 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 11-11-2018, 09:08 PM   #130
Calver
BANNED

Calver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Awesome. Back on topic, I'm sure this guy was there. Pardon the harsh light

2018-07-04_12-56-34 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Cool! Must be looking sharper in person.
Calver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 06:49 AM   #131
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

It is possible

2018-08-05_02-37-12 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 11-30-2018, 03:56 PM   #132
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Got this gem this one foggy morning <3, rest of the pictures on the roll where hit or miss. Need to figure out a better way to nail focus in low light at wide open 1.2

Lomo 800 pushed to 1600
Old 12-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #133
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Got this gem this one foggy morning <3, rest of the pictures on the roll where hit or miss. Need to figure out a better way to nail focus in low light at wide open 1.2

Lomo 800 pushed to 1600
holy shit dude, were in a Facebook group together haha. that other one you posted up there came out super sick as well.

a few that i got back recently, fuji 400.

Old 12-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #134
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
holy shit dude, were in a Facebook group together haha. that other one you posted up there came out super sick as well.
Hell ya! One of my favorite groups, so hyped it got a good following now and its private. Makes all the rad film pictures a bit more special. If anyone in the thread wants a link I can post it.

People from all over sharing old scans of pictures from 80/90/00s or taking there own film pics.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #135
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Hell ya! One of my favorite groups, so hyped it got a good following now and its private. Makes all the rad film pictures a bit more special. If anyone in the thread wants a link I can post it.

People from all over sharing old scans of pictures from 80/90/00s or taking there own film pics.
Don't post a link to that group.

The first rule to that group is don't talk about that group & the second is report lame junk.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:36 PM   #136
GodOfSpeed

Trader Rating: (1)
GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
awesome photos guys!
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 05:03 PM   #137
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Glad to share!

Also, is crazy how changing little things on your website makes such a big difference to me but no-one cares. Such is life.

www.zeedakay.com

2018-10-28_05-07-54 by zeedakay, on Flickr
Old 02-18-2019, 07:13 PM   #138
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

winter sucks. any who, some other shots from last summer i don't think i posted up.

Old 02-18-2019, 07:27 PM   #139
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Recently picked up a polarizer for my 5d classic and took it out for a spin on my dogs 7th birthday:

No post editing except a quick crop

IMG_8296 by TheDJKato, on Flickr
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:56 AM   #140
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Here’s a few shots from a healthcare shoot I did a few weeks ago. Had to load in on the coldest day in WI in decades. Shoot went great though.

Old 02-23-2019, 04:38 PM   #141
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Just realized I posted up the non retouched version of the pool rehab. Here’s the correct version for comparison.

Old 02-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #142
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Just realized I posted up the non retouched version of the pool rehab. Here’s the correct version for comparison.

Wow great job with that window!

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #143
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Wow great job with that window!

Every time I look at it I want to make another correction though.

This is one of my go to lighting set ups. When the light sucks and you want to add drama, add a sun. That’s a Profoto B1x with a magnum reflector. It edges everything out, adds sparkle and interest. Then my assists follows me/the action around with another B1x on a rolling stand as a full.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:41 PM   #144
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Shot this shit today. Standard Portrait Lighting for one set up and then cool creative gels for a second look. This dude scared tf outta me. Lol.

Nice guy though.

Old 02-27-2019, 08:25 AM   #145
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
It is dark and tough to make out any detail, but I imagine that's exactly what you/he were going for?
Old 02-27-2019, 08:26 AM   #146
Stealthyfish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Stealthyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I like what he's done w/ the lighting. Highlights the subject's face and gives it creepy feels.
Stealthyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:32 AM   #147
Stealthyfish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Stealthyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
A buddy of mine just took delivery on a new 2019 Civic Type R. Slapped some RPF1s on it not even 2 days into ownership and went to take some pics.

Shot with a D800E, Sigma 24-35 F2 ART, and some mobile strobe dealios
Stealthyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:33 AM   #148
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
It is dark and tough to make out any detail, but I imagine that's exactly what you/he were going for?
Yeah it's supposed to be super contrasty. Exact opposite of the standard portraits I shot for them.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #149
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Here’s a scout shot I took of my XC40ozR. My nephew tryin to act like he’s ballin.

I’m tryin to do a shoot in spring with the car and talent.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:41 PM   #150
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Oh hey I know exactly where that was taken.

Ain't mad.