Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-22-2020, 05:22 PM   #3001
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
I read somewhere that someone mentioned 43k usd as the selling price.
I had asked about the car and it was $35k as-is, but holy shit...I'm staring down the barrel of just under $19k-$20k for a clean K's here...
Old 11-24-2020, 07:25 PM   #3002
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Glad I haven't gotten rid of my mostly complete two-tone. Might be worthy of a restoration and some hoarding action lol
Old 11-25-2020, 09:21 AM   #3003
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Glad I haven't gotten rid of my mostly complete two-tone. Might be worthy of a restoration and some hoarding action lol
i'll trade you a furby made out of beans for it.

IDK why the image wont load
https://i.redd.it/sf3f5nujbox51.jpg

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 11-25-2020 at 12:10 PM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:49 AM   #3004
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That is one of the odder offers I've heard.

What kind of beans? There are 40k bean varieties and I'm partial to teparies and mesquite.
KA24DESOneThree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #3005
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
That is one of the odder offers I've heard.

What kind of beans? There are 40k bean varieties and I'm partial to teparies and mesquite.
BAKED

Quote:
Old 11-25-2020, 01:16 PM   #3006
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
i'll trade you a furby made out of beans for it.
If I can feed it to baby yoda you have a deal
Old 11-25-2020, 02:54 PM   #3007
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Okay weebs, when did Japan stop putting in melody door chimes into their cars?

Anyone try to retro fit one?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:51 PM   #3008
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMmsyyW1uM
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:38 PM   #3009
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

Where the fuck have u been?
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:34 PM   #3010
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Where the fuck have u been?
Prep'n & Shit
Old 11-25-2020, 07:36 PM   #3011
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Yeah that's the only crap I can find.

I was thinking back to my dad's 323 and 626 that played the school bell chimes for doors, some other chime for signals and another for ignition.

Factory cars, like an '84 and '86.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:13 PM   #3012
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Here we go again.

Nismo announces the Nismo Combo Meters are discontinued for S15 Silvia. They go from $400 to $2000 in a day.

Dude how long are we gonna let people 'hustle' and not 'knock' said hustle. Shit is ridiculous.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:24 PM   #3013
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Nismo announces the Nismo Combo Meters are discontinued for S15 Silvia. They go from $400 to $2000 in a day.
BuT n0w ItS rArE

i hate it here. making me think i should sell my car and switch to vans.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:43 PM   #3014
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Here we go again.

Dude how long are we gonna let people 'hustle' and not 'knock' said hustle. Shit is ridiculous.
I havent checked YAJ, but hopefully it doesnt happen there too.

2021-01-09 11-34-30_Start by Jaime Vargas, on Flickr
Old 01-09-2021, 05:30 PM   #3015
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
BuT n0w ItS rArE

i hate it here. making me think i should sell my car and switch to vans.
Dude these Tacoma/Crosstrek XV bros seem to have it figured out lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
I havent checked YAJ, but hopefully it doesnt happen there too.
It already happened with the R34 Nismo meters. These Japanese sellers have no tact...and they don't have to anymore.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:42 PM   #3016
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Anyone catch the drama on YT lately?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tihKH1QI0fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5y8Q4JyQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EUjiJBX7Z4

Shit is wild
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 08:27 PM   #3017
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So much of my facebook / reddit feeds got flooded with it, I stopped paying attention to it.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 08:57 PM   #3018
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I mean, I kind of just don't fucking care.

SAMMIT
Tommyfyeah
Dylan Williams(?)
Albo
The Behrens Brothers (both of them)

I just don't fucking care lol. I'm not dumb enough to NOT explore the thought that it's simply my being a hater or envious...I've thought about it a lot. I just think all these guys are fly-by-night and catering to the majority of 'car morons' to get famous. They are pimping out the market/cars they supposedly love. I don't care what anyone says: if it were me I would not do it that way to make my bones.

Tommyfyeah always seemed like a dick that liked to throw his weight around and brag about how much he spent on his most recent YAJ purchase. For someone to back this type of person...well you get the prize for the game you play.

Hey guys, I'm still lurking and still grumpy.
Old 10-09-2022, 11:06 PM   #3019
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
I mean, I kind of just don't fucking care.
It's crazy to be in this scene for years and out of nowhere there are these people that just sprout up out of nowhere and are millionares in butt fucking conneticuit of all places.

Not California, not New York, not Florida, Not Texas, but C motherfucking T.

Now that it has been exposed that pretty much all of them have a sugar daddy who basically throws them money for an extended patreon credit. I mean get your bag, but to think these people have swayed so many to think they're the iatola of Nissan S and R chassis.

Insane, and sadly it affects so many more people than the ones up front who are now caught in this internet cat fight.

Quote:
Tommyfyeah always seemed like a dick that liked to throw his weight around and brag about how much he spent on his most recent YAJ purchase.
R33 Affirm edition...

Everytime I would watch his videos and he had tons of r chassis laying around, he was buying them and scrapping them for parts, basically flipping shit. All the circle jerk kids out there were just buying cars and flipping them for parts and maybe would churn out like a nice build here and there and it's enough to get by, but how deep did he end up getting doing this?

For content of all things, and the dicking people on merch shit as if you can't hire a third party company to deal with that stuff.

Hilarious.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:31 AM   #3020
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
It's crazy to be in this scene for years and out of nowhere there are these people that just sprout up out of nowhere and are millionares in butt fucking conneticuit of all places.

Now that it has been exposed that pretty much all of them have a sugar daddy who basically throws them money for an extended patreon credit. I mean get your bag, but to think these people have swayed so many to think they're the iatola of Nissan S and R chassis.

Insane, and sadly it affects so many more people than the ones up front who are now caught in this internet cat fight.
*Chef's Kiss* All of this.

If people are dumb enough, I guess I don't care. I used to, but it's like being Captain Saveahoe. You can't save these fucking morons that eat out of YouTuber's hands.

It's super discouraging that there are legit no 'car personalities' that I can stand to watch. Heck, one of the best 240SX in the US (owned by the nicest person ever) is un-followable because I have to watch him answer the same three questions over and over on his IG stories. It's not him, it's the followers.

Yankii Special (regardless of the semi-corny name) is a great artist and I have purchased some of the shirt's he's made (his own, SChassisLoyalty) but his average follower is just the cringiest person ever.

This whole 'educate the new generation' thing isn't worth it ever. It's like giving the clout-fox the keys to the chicken coop.

bo_gaut has an NSX-R and LuckyLabo is still selling $1 coffees for an obscene markup. How.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:44 PM   #3021
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post

Connecticut is where HELLA money lives.

Not flashy, i have smol money but try to dress like BIG money,

but BIG money that wears the same plain tshirt and cheap jeans, but has the GDP of Liberia in their skyrocket.

Quote:
Old 10-13-2022, 09:32 AM   #3022
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol yep about CT. And in today's era where you can just click buy straight from Japan there's no need to have deep local connections anymore, anyone with enough money can become "S chassis clout god" just by being able to buy maximum amount of rare parts for full asking price when they get listed on YAJ or whatever.

I have no idea who any of these people are though. I sometimes see the names thrown around in the FB groups but I rarely even pay attention to those other than to occasionally put my finger into the massive leaky dam of bad info.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:33 AM   #3023
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wtf, replies being flaky lately.

Last edited by AKADriver; 10-13-2022 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: double posted
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:58 AM   #3024
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
but I rarely even pay attention to those other than to occasionally put my finger into the massive leaky dam of bad info.
"stick your finger in the hole" should be the zilvia motto

Quote:
Old 10-15-2022, 07:23 AM   #3025
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Unhappy

I?ve literally taken a decade away from cars/everything and was never up on much social media other then forums. All this stuff with youtubers and such is foreign af.

Edit: what’s up with post count and trader ratings, they reboot or something?
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 08:37 PM   #3026
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
I?ve literally taken a decade away from cars/everything and was never up on much social media other then forums. All this stuff with youtubers and such is foreign af.

Edit: what?s up with post count and trader ratings, they reboot or something?
reboot? No i think its still all the same, they just brought back zilvia rep?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 01:49 AM   #3027
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thanks to youtube, I came back lol

Watching " thatdudeinblue" talking about end of an era... He's pretty much on point with everything even the part where he mentioned Zilvia lol and the flaming on here lmaooo that right there had me laughing. At that point I wanted to check in here to what's changed
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:42 PM   #3028
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I mean, he'd probably get roasted for being cringe. When you come here for the abuse and to abuse, you either 'click' and like it or you make a sad post on some Facebook page about it.
Old 02-23-2023, 07:16 PM   #3029
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Who?

I'm still grumpy about the house market.
Old 02-23-2023, 07:17 PM   #3030
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Who?

I'm still grumpy about the house market.