Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 06:55 PM   #91
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Don't y'all see it?
The best story remaining in this playoffs is the Heat vs the Lakers?

You have a former LeBron team against the current one.

And yes, Bam Adebayo did his high school ball right here in the county I currently live in. Like to the point where he is friends with my stepdaughter through AAU ball.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2020, 07:02 PM   #92
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
You sir have an opinion there...I don’t see much battle. Lakers all day if we get the heat. JB is good along with Drajic but no one has depth like LA right now.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:49 AM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Then there is the redemption story for the Lakers after Kobe Bryant.

Look at what happens to cities soon after tragedies. The Red Sox won it all after the bombing at the Marathon, then the Patriots did the following. Vegas Golden Knights damn near took it to the house in (their first season!) following the shooting out there. The Saints FINALLY became a non-joke of a franchise right after Katrina.
I'm bullshitting, lol.
As a Lakers fan, I will take it

And I write too!
Old 09-20-2020, 08:21 PM   #94
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I think the Lakers just removed the Nuggets soul with that one

And I write too!
Old 09-21-2020, 08:15 AM   #95
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Hopefully not...
Was rooting for the Jokic comeback last night, really thought after Caruso bricked it and Murray got the block the game was over
Old 09-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #96
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Man what a game!!!! The nuggets are tough and vigorous. However, no one should ever disrespect or underestimate THE BROW!!!!
Old 09-25-2020, 07:21 AM   #97
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Looks like we getting a Heat and Lakers finals
I am not a gambler, but I would damn near bet money that there is no way in hell the Nuggets are winning three games before the Lakers win one. Same applies to the Celtics coming back from 3-1.

And I write too!
Old 09-25-2020, 09:13 AM   #98
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
I'm not sure if the Nuggets have any down 1-3 Meme Energy left. Hoping they do

That Jamal Murray layup was bonkers, on LeBron too
Old 09-25-2020, 09:17 AM   #99
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Biggest disappointment of the east is the Celtics.

Nuggets may win another, but not three.
Old 09-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #100
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Yeah was really pushing for a LAL vs BOS finals match up. But Brad Stevens is getting outcoached. Kuzma needs to not play a single minute in the next game.

Nonetheless, Lakers should win game 5, then beat the Heat in 5 as well.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:52 AM   #101
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Doesnt matter...lakers will be champs. Was set that way from day 1 of the season.
Old 09-26-2020, 07:06 AM   #102
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Actually, everyone crowned the Clippers when they made their moves and even up until they were all over the Nuggets.
The Clippers, as an organization, are fucking cursed.

And I write too!
Old 09-26-2020, 09:36 PM   #103
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Fuck yes we’re back in the finals baby!!!! Let’s go lake show!!!
Old 09-27-2020, 08:06 PM   #104
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Lakers and the Heat in the finals

And I write too!
Old 09-27-2020, 08:35 PM   #105
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
We would all like to congratulate the 2020-2021 lakers as your nba champions.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #106
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Fuck yes!!! Lakers!!!!

Also wtf zilvia, how do we go about buying this site and running it better so it doesn’t die?
Old 10-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #107
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Fuck yes Lakers. Game 3, Frank should just start the bench to make it interesting.

As for the site outage, seriously. Is it just upkeep that's not being done? Not enough premie accounts?
Old 10-03-2020, 09:29 PM   #108
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

As a Lakers fan, I really thought this would be a gentlemen's sweep.
Miami didn't even get game one. This is looking more like it will be a conventional sweep.
And considering that the new season would NORMALLY be starting in about a month, I don't know how I feel about that

And I write too!
Old 10-04-2020, 05:29 PM   #109
S14rebuild
BANNED

Wonder who lebrons gonna dedicate the championship too? Hmmm
Old 10-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #110
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Wonder who lebrons gonna dedicate the championship too? Hmmm
Has he "dedicated" any of the previous ones (other than the Cleveland one) to anyone?

And I write too!
Old 10-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #111
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The Lakers are oddly close in this game, for a team who has spent the entire first half beating themselves.

And I write too!
Old 10-05-2020, 09:37 AM   #112
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Great game last night, let's hope that's not the only one in this series
Old 10-05-2020, 09:42 AM   #113
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Butler had an amazing night last night.

Lakers' only adjustment is to box the fuck out for Game 4. Too many turnovers as well. Hope Vogel is showing them looped video of that "snarl" thing that Herro did over and over again. Not worried though. Not often you see a game where AD scores less points than Kuzma.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:18 AM   #114
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So what do you folks think, is this over on Friday or not?

And I write too!
Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 AM   #115
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think it's over by Friday. Even if they have Dragic come back.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:37 AM   #116
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think so, Friday they?ll have more rest. Davis has been off, but man he?s making up for it with defense and being all over the paint.

Whether lakers win in 5 or 7, Davis will get finals MVP for sure. Sorry bron bron
Old 10-07-2020, 08:58 AM   #117
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Davis will get finals MVP for sure. Sorry bron bron
I think it's still up for debate. You got a both-ends-of-the floor player regardless of size in AD, and a year 17 player still capable of 30pt triple-doubles in Bron.

Given the scenario that the Lakers win a chip, got a few questions:
- Who can we deal Green for? We're not getting our money's worth when it matters
- Do you re-sign Dwight? or sign Cousins? or both?
Old 10-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #118
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I think it's still up for debate. You got a both-ends-of-the floor player regardless of size in AD, and a year 17 player still capable of 30pt triple-doubles in Bron.

Given the scenario that the Lakers win a chip, got a few questions:
- Who can we deal Green for? We're not getting our money's worth when it matters
- Do you re-sign Dwight? or sign Cousins? or both?
Re-sign Dwight for what he is worth, and re-sign cousins for vet minimum or MLE on a one-year feeler contract to see if he can be back to normal.

And I write too!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:36 AM   #119
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

It's over Friday, and LeBron takes the Finals MVP is my bet
Old 10-08-2020, 09:09 AM   #120
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
It's over Friday, and LeBron takes the Finals MVP is my bet
LeBron will have to have one of those monster 35+ triple doubles in the closeout game tomorrow. If he and AD are close in stats and they win it, AD is getting it.

And I write too!
Closed Thread