Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-10-2020, 08:59 AM   #1
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thumbs up Sooo..FOOTBALL (NFL 2020-2021 season)

Is KC gonna repeat? Last season for Rodgers in GB?, Tula gonna start by game 4?, who pickd TB and the bucs to win the superbowl?

Gonna be a crazy season, and lets not forget the impact of covid!

Voice it all hear....
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #2
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bucs all the way !!!!
Old 09-10-2020, 10:38 AM   #3
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
I wonder if the NFL will have the fake crowds like baseball is doing. Shits hilarious looking.

Old 09-10-2020, 11:13 AM   #4
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Sum stadiums are allowung small numbers of fans

And i beleve the nfl has signed off on adding crowd noise via speakers..
Old 09-10-2020, 06:51 PM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So far this seems legit and not weird like the NBA and MLB.

Go Pack Go. I’m looking forward to Aaron Jones and AJ Dillion racking up 200 rushing yards in multiple games. Aaron Rodgers gets his grove back and has a MVP caliber season this year.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #6
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Real people in the stands? Or really good CGI?
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:37 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Real people in the stands? Or really good CGI?
They had 17000 people in the stands.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:05 AM   #8
S14rebuild
BANNED

Well that was a blah game.... solid win for kc, didnt expect it any other way.

What i will say is, i wont be tuning in early to games..... i tune in to watch sports, not social or racial demonstrations.

Denver lost von miller for the year...heard talks of them signing clay matthews...
Old 09-11-2020, 07:26 AM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Clay couldn't come to terms with the Bronco's and is currently seeking $2M from the Rams in unpaid salary. Most clubs don't like when shit like that is made public. It's a bad look for the player and the club. Once Denver gets shit on a few times, they may reconsider.

I too will not sit there and watch whatever 'racism awareness' shit they got going on. I'll wait for the game to be underway. I'm so sick of the glorification of one specific race, sex, sexual preference, religion, whatever. People are people, man. Assigning prejudice levels and months and days and shit is dumb. Let me get some national holidays off from work and fuck off with the details. Lemme watch my Patriots be lackluster this year without mediocre performances and 4th quarter comebacks by TB12.

Speaking of which, TB, eh? They're signing fucking everyone. TB12 has his eye on one more ring so he can be the GOAT with rings from two different teams. Too bad the Saints will smack their shit up if Kamara is a healthy as he says and plays.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 08:18 AM   #10
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
We saw what Bruce Arians can do with Jameis Winston, 30TDs and 30INTs (leader in both categories in 2019 lmao) also having two of the top 5 receivers in the NFL as of 2019 season. Bucs now have 1-2-3 punch running game with Jones II, McCoy and Fournette just like how the Patriots had James White, Dion Lewis and Blount and dont forget how stacked our TE's are. We already know the Bucs defense is good. The last time the Bucs won their division was in 2007! also the super bowl is in Tampa. The Bucs never had a leader like Brady! they went from "Eat A W" to "whats your favorite ring? THE NEXT ONE"
Old 09-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #11
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
The Bucs HAVE to win it this year with how they have all their salary allotted. This is an all or nothing year for them. They're going to 100% be ass next year unless people take a significant pay cut or they start dismantling again. Most of the cats that signed on are there literally just to play with Tom Brady. $2M for a 1 year contract for Fournette? $1M for McCoy? These are people any team would have picked up for that money. They're definitely worth it. This just might be their last chance at being relevant. That media buzz may give them a second wind.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:55 AM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What the NFL allows is what the NFL allows, but we please keep politics on Zilvia in the retched Loud Noises section.

Only warning

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:03 PM   #13
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Not a Bucs fan but I’ll
Be watching them all season.

Bolt up baby
Old 09-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #14
S14rebuild
BANNED

lmao @ dolphins still cant beat the pats, with no brady... sweet dolphin fan tears
Old 09-13-2020, 05:17 PM   #15
S14rebuild
BANNED

Rodgers Played awsome today! Hope hes on a kick ass tour this year.

Mike Evans should of took the day off....lookd like shit. Oh and is Gronk on tamapa? Cause he was no where to be seen...heard his name more on commercials this weekend.
Old 09-14-2020, 03:01 AM   #16
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
If these leagues would remove the cardbord cutout people, and instead donate money toward tech/healthcare setups, we'd damn well be in the future by now.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:46 AM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
"Washington Football Team"
fuck this, I am just not addressing them by anything until they have a name

And I write too!
Old 09-14-2020, 04:54 AM   #18
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
"Washington Football Team"
fuck this, I am just not addressing them by anything until they have a name

Please keep the politics out this thread....that shit belongs in LOUD NOISES

lol skip bayles gonna be cryn today
Old 09-14-2020, 05:15 AM   #19
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Please keep the politics out this thread....that shit belongs in LOUD NOISES

lol skip bayles gonna be cryn today
The fact that they couldn't be bothered with creating a new team name while removing the old one is not political, it is funny

And I write too!
Old 09-14-2020, 05:15 AM   #20
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The Pack looked LEGIT after the first quarter. Rodgers and Devante look effortless. After MVS had a good grab I was hopeful he was over his slump and would be the receiver we’ve been wanting him to be all this time, then he drops 2 balls in a row (the second was an easy grab right on target) and I was like “yep fuck this dude”. And then he comes back with a couple more clutch catches. Still up in the air with him. Aaron Jones is still a beast. Wish they woulda had AJ Dillion on the field more bit he looked good right away. It took 4 guys to get him to the ground. Alexander with the safety AND a pick. Dude looks like he’s about to have an all pro season.

Fuck the haters saying GB was gonna finish last in the division. That’s honestly the dumbest prediction you could come up with.

Go Pack Go!
Old 09-14-2020, 05:17 AM   #21
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The fact that they couldn't be bothered with creating a new team name while removing the old one is not political, it is funny
Its was changed/removed due to social issues reguarding an innocent party having a racial slur/derogatory name used for a professional sports team name.

Dont be cluttering up my thread...final warning! Lol
Old 09-14-2020, 05:19 AM   #22
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The Pack looked LEGIT after the first quarter. Rodgers and Devante look effortless. After MVS had a good grab I was hopeful he was over his slump and would be the receiver we?ve been wanting him to be all this time, then he drops 2 balls in a row (the second was an easy grab right on target) and I was like ?yep fuck this dude?. And then he comes back with a couple more clutch catches. Still up in the air with him. Aaron Jones is still a beast. Wish they woulda had AJ Dillion on the field more bit he looked good right away. It took 4 guys to get him to the ground. Alexander with the safety AND a pick. Dude looks like he?s about to have an all pro season.

Fuck the haters saying GB was gonna finish last in the division. That?s honestly the dumbest prediction you could come up with.

Go Pack Go!
If gb drafted a solid receiver first round..it would be a record settn yr for rodgers...but i do feel like hes gonna play lights out and show the front office they fukd up draftn a qb
Old 09-14-2020, 07:14 AM   #23
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
If gb drafted a solid receiver first round..it would be a record settn yr for rodgers...but i do feel like hes gonna play lights out and show the front office they fukd up draftn a qb
Everyone wished they would have added a top receiver, but it doesn?t seem like it?s going to matter. After months to analyze it I?m on board with the Love pick.

CBS grades for the week. A+ for the Pack. Let?s keep this going.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...pite-loss/amp/
Old 09-14-2020, 09:30 PM   #24
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Let's go Ram's
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:07 AM   #25
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Washington did in fact pick a new name. It was a poll voted on by the people. It isn't that they don't want to be called by the new name, it's just a giant fuck you to everyone who is butthurt about their name. Other sports have the Indians, Blackhaws, Braves and even one in their sport, the Chiefs. It's all the social justice warriors that they're sticking it to. Do I think it's funny? Absolutely. Do I think their point is being proven? Nope because no one cares.

Anyways, TB12 looked like the same amount of shit he did last year in the tail end of the season. He should have stopped last year. While NE did yield another $5.5M in cap space unloading him and a fourth round pick for the shell of Gronk. I agreed that it was the right move even back when it happened. Rob is injury prone and going to play like a vagina this year trying not to get hurt and TB12 is going to force shit into lackluster routes to 'try' to get another ring. He's going to get a reality check this year. I'm not sure if his mindset was getting away from the AFC makes the road easier but they are going to get slapped by the Saints every time. He isn't who he used to be.

How about Cam, though? As a typical NE'er and fan, I'm always interested to see what Bill and Josh can do with new core members. Cam is something they've never really had before - a QB that has some legs. Although we certainly don't have the WR core we used to - especially unloading Sanu for some weird reason - but having the threat of mobility is something no AFC team had to pre-plan for when playing against NE. It would have been nice if they didn't lose so many players to opting out but hey, it is what it is.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:55 AM   #26
S14rebuild
BANNED

ne is winning the division, and the broncos will be in last in theirs lol
Old 09-15-2020, 09:59 AM   #27
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

There is no doubt that NE will win their division at this point. Their showing Sunday was actually very respectable and the fact Miami had no answer for a mobile threat was pretty apparent. They also displayed their lack of firepower and a QB that's 'okay.' The Jets are a fucking mess. The Bills will be an interesting match up but even if you split with them, you'll will win. I'd be surprised if NE doesn't win 11 games. I don't think it's enough to avoid wildcard weekend but it's enough to make the post season where Cam usually shines.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:59 AM   #28
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So Rodgers PPF raging was a 96. To put that into perspective all of last year only two QBs scores a 95 or higher, Brees and Jackson.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:20 PM   #29
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Chill, it's week one and both teams were playing defenses that looked like absolute shit. To be fair, most defenses looked like ass this week with the exception of a small handful. I'd say for those QB's that are generally known for putting up stupid air numbers, they were all pretty on point this week.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:51 AM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

It’s just hood to see after an off season with all the experts saying Rodgers is finished.