Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-17-2020, 05:24 AM   #31
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The browns still the browns? Rumors(again) odell is on the trade block..
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2020, 01:02 PM   #32
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Well opening game for the chiefs already had fans test postive for covid....
Old 09-17-2020, 02:28 PM   #33
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
OBJ is always a problem. If he isn't winning or in the limelight, he's a liability to be in front of a camera. He has all the right to be cocky because he's a hell of a player but he wants that top money and hasn't been a top producer in quite a while. Imagine them actually utilizing him properly? The stuff that kid can do once he grabs the ball is insane.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 03:20 PM   #34
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
OBJ is always a problem. If he isn't winning or in the limelight, he's a liability to be in front of a camera. He has all the right to be cocky because he's a hell of a player but he wants that top money and hasn't been a top producer in quite a while. Imagine them actually utilizing him properly? The stuff that kid can do once he grabs the ball is insane.

Yea..but he hasnt won anything! No suberbowl, no mvp,not top in yards or td since being in the nfl.

Better yet..he became famous with that behind the head catch.... who won that game? DALLAS. lol

Still a great player but pushed to stardom like that? Ehhh...lost tallent like calvin johnson, julio jones, aj green, ochocinco,dez bryant..etc
Old 09-18-2020, 07:01 PM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Not that I am into agreeing with ^^^ that jackass, but...
OBJ is known for one-handed catches in losses. He was on NEITHER of the Giants teams that knocked off the vaunted Patriots, his biggest moments have come in losses, he literslly made a stink about being told NOT to wear his six-figure Richard Mille watch in defiance of the league uniform code and paid some bitches to come and shit on him (<-- yes, feces).
Fuck Odell Beckham Jr.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:14 PM   #36
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Not that I am into agreeing with ^^^ that jackass, but...
OBJ is known for one-handed catches in losses. He was on NEITHER of the Giants teams that knocked off the vaunted Patriots, his biggest moments have come in losses, he literslly made a stink about being told NOT to wear his six-figure Richard Mille watch in defiance of the league uniform code and paid some bitches to come and shit on him (<-- yes, feces).
Fuck Odell Beckham Jr.

Dam, were agreeing!! See we can be friends!!!
Old 09-19-2020, 03:06 AM   #37
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Dam, were agreeing!! See we can be friends!!!
Don't get ahead of yourself

And I write too!
Old 09-19-2020, 05:55 AM   #38
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Don't get ahead of yourself

I get it, sorry my lord! Long live king philp!!!!
Old 09-19-2020, 06:01 AM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Packers vs Detroit is going to go one of two ways, either be a repeat of last week (Detroit has a weak secondary and won’t be able to stop ya on the ground or in the air) or it’s going to be close af because the Lions for some reason have had our number (even though the Packers still win). Week 3 is going to be the first big test to see if this team is serious.
Old 09-20-2020, 06:09 PM   #40
S14rebuild
BANNED

Rodgers still look fire today..next weeknat N.O gonna be awsome game.

Josh allen lookn good.

Kc still findways to win.

Ohhh and atl still chocking lol
Old 09-21-2020, 02:53 AM   #41
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
watching Justin Herbert start for the chargers was a breath of fresh air. hopefully they leave him as the starter.

bills look like they'll make playoffs again, but the patriots look like they'll make it a challenge.

falcons doing falcons things and choking on big leads. absolutely hilarious.

burrow looks legit, baker looks like shit.

Minshew, like Herbert, is exciting to watch. thought the jags were gonna tank but they're actually putting in work.

packers are gonna lead their division without any issues. aaron jones is very talented and defenses will struggle to stop that run game.

colts defense is legit?

looking forward to tonights game to see how the saints fare without CGM against the improved raiders.

football is back, baby!
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:20 AM   #42
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Maaaaaan that was a game. Like I said the Lions are a tough opponent for the Packers even if they aren?t a great team.

Started off slow, especially the D the first half. They got a ?talking to? at the half and came out like a another squad.

Jones got stood and and lit tf up on his second or third run. And then he made the Lions pay over and over for that. What a game for that man. Dude is a special talent. I?ve been a huge fan of this dude since we got him.

The Saints will be another test. Hoping we keep this going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #43
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
I'll tell you what, Cam looked good last night. While I never anticipated NE putting up any sort of fight against SEA, they did. And they looked very good. They ran the ball, Cam is throwing laser beams, he's got his feet back - it's the defense that started to show it's holes. That TD throw to tie the game was PERFECTLY thrown by Wilson. He looks good!
Old 09-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #44
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I’m super impressed with the rookie charger team. I expected a slaughter yesterday against KC. Herbert and Kelley I see being big roles.

Bolt gang or don’t bang
Old 09-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #45
S14rebuild
BANNED

Impression of the season so far...injuries, injuries, injuries.... seems with the crazy offseaon, no preseason games, players are tearn joints, tendons and muscles like crazy..shane to see so many top players, game changers going down....
Old 09-21-2020, 11:41 AM   #46
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

You can really tell which players didn't seriously prepare for the season.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:52 AM   #47
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I'll tell you what, Cam looked good last night. he's got his feet back. That TD throw to tie the game was PERFECTLY thrown by Wilson. He looks good!
Loved watching Cam try and run it in at the end like he always does and get smashed.
Wilson is the MAN!!! His accuracy with Locketts catches are just insane. Seahawks are looking damn good!
Old 09-23-2020, 08:58 AM   #48
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Wilson is definitely looking very good. He just has to stay healthy because for the first day games, he's gotten porked onto his ass a few times pretty hard. I'm more surprised that NE almost won that game. I'm not sure if that speaks low of SEA or high of NE.
Old 09-26-2020, 09:27 AM   #49
S14rebuild
BANNED

No thomas, and no adams....hmm packers vs saints gonna be a real interesting game...wonder if the packers can stop the run?
Old 09-26-2020, 10:01 PM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
No thomas, and no adams....hmm packers vs saints gonna be a real interesting game...wonder if the packers can stop the run?
Wonder if the Saints are going to sell out to try and stop Jones. Lizard and MVS (and Jones as a WR) gonna have a field day of the Saints play the pack the way they played the raiders.

Really hoping for a dominant performance.
Old 09-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #51
S14rebuild
BANNED

Gb with the win! First full game ive watched this year. Few things...
Packers got a few good calls, saints were def missing deep ball with no thomas, suprised they didnt use sanders there. Lazard came thru clutch on deep for gb. And kamara runs like a beast!!

Tommorw nights game gonna be nice...putn my $ on Baltimore
Old 10-03-2020, 09:56 PM   #52
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

These Covid cases can move games around now, but once bye weeks have come and gone, the postponements will become cancellations and this season will be fucked

And I write too!
Old 10-04-2020, 08:01 AM   #53
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

They?ve planned to extend the season more than a month if necessary. Crossing my fingers we don?t get a longer pause in the season like the nba did.

Old 10-04-2020, 08:27 AM   #54
S14rebuild
BANNED

nfl should of just done a bubble setup....

Nba and nhl gone off without 1 problem
Old 10-05-2020, 07:05 AM   #55
S14rebuild
BANNED

wilson is off to mvp start...bills lookn solid!

Wonder if theres any new plans for covid outbreaks in the league..said possible week 18 for make up games
Old 10-05-2020, 08:13 AM   #56
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

The Bills are meh. They haven't played a team [other than maybe the Rams which look lackluster especially compared to previous years] that is worth a damn. 2 of the 4 wins were against teams that have won 1 out of 7 games. That's pretty ass. From now one, every other week or so, they have to play someone who is actually a contender. They will end up in Wild Card weekend but I doubt they'll beat the Patriots out for the division leader. They are actually a decent team now, though. Glad to see the AFC East not being the Patriots then a bunch of dismal shit.

The Jets had potential to do something but they're so used to being shit, they aren't sure how to win a game - even with arguably one of the most talented RB's in the game right now. You can tell he doesn't want to lose anymore so whether or not that injury is real or not, it's anyone's guess.

The Dolphins will always be ass as most things in Miami minus the Heat for those few years but they don't care as long as their sniffing the booger sugar and bathing themselves in cancerous UV rays.

The Patriots are interesting because now, teams don't know what to really plan for. TB12 was dependent on sitting in the pocket and someone getting open. Cam has legs and so does his backfield, defense and WR corps. Although the WR/TE position is definitely not nearly as good as most of the teams in the top-10, they're finding a way to make it work. They realistically could have and should have beat Seattle - a team that has probably the MVP of the league in Wilson. I'm excited to see what they're going to do as far as schemes because so far, they've exploited every single team they've played whether it's on the ground or them not respecting the fact Newton has legs unlike the GOAT he replaced.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:49 AM   #57
S14rebuild
BANNED

Jets have adam gase as a couch...new area jeff fisher
Old 10-05-2020, 04:57 PM   #58
S14rebuild
BANNED

Texans fired their coach...... this is a shock after he already traded away their star players...smh
Old 10-06-2020, 05:36 AM   #59
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Sure the Falcons have some injuries and they were 0-3 going into last night, but the Pack was without receiver 1 and 2 and a shitload of other players. All I can say is this Packer team is legit. The bi week is definitely needed to get the team healthy again and the stretch after the bi is going to be long and tough. Rodgers is looking for another MVP award to go with a SB win.

Old 10-06-2020, 08:52 AM   #60
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Boy did NE get fucked over and over last night. We've established that Hoyer has learned nothing after being a back up for 12 years and should jump back in the toilet with the rest of the shit, the refs gave away pretty key plays to shift momentum and even two negative results still forced Cam to sit.

They really need to figure this COVID shit out because nearly everyone who tested positive immediately catches a negative in every test afterwards. I wonder what this says for the general population.