Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #1501
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS NOT A KIT CAR!!! MY MOM'S BF KNOWS WHAT IT IS!! I will post it later once i ask him what the name of it is again!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #1502
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You really gonna buy one??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #1503
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
why is this thread chocked full of pictures of megan fox. jesus wtf does that have to do with the movie?
Old 09-02-2008, 01:00 PM   #1504
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Well since she's in the movie and she is hot as Fuck.....

Pix were added....

and it's only like 2 pages like that out of the 51 pages in here...

Exitspeed aint mind so why not
Old 09-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #1505
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
You really gonna buy one??
hehehehehehe maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
Old 09-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #1506
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
why is this thread chocked full of pictures of megan fox. jesus wtf does that have to do with the movie?
It's the same as if it was two pages of pics of Optimus Prime from random stuff.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #1507
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It's the same as if it was two pages of pics of Optimus Prime from random stuff.
Optimus Prime is a transformer, Megan Fox is a dumb broad who got a break. Now if someone posted bumblebee skeeting on Fox in the new movie as a spoiler image that would make sense, but random "I want to sex" her pictures were just as dumb as my complaining about it.

That said.

here are my tf movie toys (and no I never bought the updated camaro bumblebee) and two pics of my old robots in disguise figures (that my x wife destroyed)

Old 09-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #1508
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Damn and I thought my collection was huge....I'm jealous!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #1509
stiizy
Post Whore!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #1510
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Whether you like her or not, she's still a a character in the movie. Like Stiizy said it's only 2 pages out of the 51.

Nice collection BTW.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:34 PM   #1511
stiizy
Post Whore!

This shit is like over 3k all custom but sick as hell
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #1512
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I don't have the second set anymore =(

I just have the new ones. There in boxes until I get shelves for them.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #1513
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:

Oh sweet dick butter... where did you find this at? lol I was about to get my card ready lol.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:45 PM   #1514
stiizy
Post Whore!

Custom Transformer Devastator - eBay (item 140241847214 end time Jun-22-08 18:56:00 PDT)
Old 09-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #1515
stiizy
Post Whore!

Mel i know you gonna love this...

How could you not!!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #1516
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

That is so freakin ill it's not even funny.

Quote:
Mel i know you gonna love this...

How could you not!!!!!
You are right. I could not, not, not, not love that.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #1517
stiizy
Post Whore!

That should be ya new sig haha
Old 09-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #1518
Om1kron
Post Whore!

I thought some of the toys looked familiar, 5 of those contructacons were made from some of the same robots in disguise figures I had, they could combine 4 different ways to make a combiner figure doubling as legs, arms etc.

here is his site, tons of more crap.

frenzy rumble's amazing action figures
Old 09-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #1519
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ yeah those are sick as hell all of them
Old 09-03-2008, 09:30 AM   #1520
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
The video is footage from the first day of filming, and shows the Audi R8, along with the Arcee bikes! One blue, one pink, one purple - so I guess that Arcee was made up of three bikes...

Wal-Mart.com Posts Video of Transformers Sequel - First Look at Arcee?

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #1521
stiizy
Post Whore!

Whoooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

That fucking R8 is sweet...

And Arcee is gonna be a hot bike...
Old 09-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #1522
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
That R8 is fucking nice i cant wait tell they leak out more videos. I still wanna know what transformer his gonna be

Old 09-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #1523
stiizy
Post Whore!

he's a decepticon don't know who yet..........

also about the Volt it is not a Transformer

READ.........

The most important part, for Transformers fans at least, is the website reporting that the car is not an alt mode for any Transformer character in the movie.
Inside Line has learned the Volt was only filmed for a day or two, and that it's not going to be a Transformer. With such a short time on the set, the Volt is expected to appear in the movie very briefly, and not as a Decepticon or Autobot, so it will not have a Transformer nickname.
In regards to GM's reaction to the premature release of images regarding the car:
"It's obviously different from the original (2007 Chevrolet Volt concept)," said GM spokesman Rob Peterson in a phone conversation with Inside Line Friday morning. "But this is not the final version at this stage."

He added: "What you know you're not going to get is an Aztek," a reference to the Pontiac that was widely disparaged as one of the ugliest vehicles ever built.

Peterson confirmed that the Volt is "taking part in the Transformers 2 movie." He did not know the Volt's nickname in the movie and admitted that he was "caught off guard" by the video and the ensuing buzz. Peterson said he did not know such details as the name of the color of the car, which appears to be either a deep blue or purple, although he said it may have been "Photoshopped."

"I've never seen that vehicle and I've never seen that color," he said. "You can tell it caught me off guard. I didn't even realize it (the Volt) was out of the state of Michigan."

He did admit that the vehicle in the video was "representative of the production vehicle," which he said would be "revealed fairly soon." But Peterson would not give any more specifics about when and where the Volt would debut.
Edmunds also provided a few caveats to be aware of the model Transformers is using.
If Peterson says the movie Volt is not the final production car, it's likely that he's just choosing his words very carefully. The Volt's extra-large wheels and supersized badges, enlarged to gain the attention of the final movie audience, could be the only visual details that separate the movie Volt from the production version.

And like the Camaros from the original Transformers movie that were only built to look like the 2010 Camaro, the movie car could also be wearing the Volt's final body shell, but is actually a Chevy Cobalt or Malibu underneath the skin.

GM says what you see in the Transformers 2 video only hints at the design of the production version of the Chevrolet Volt, but the differences are likely to be negligible.
Obviously the car images and videos have not been photoshopped. More then likely the Volt was given a custom paint job specifically for the movie to enhance its visuals and make it distinct from the other cars. Personally, that purple/blue paint job is pretty sweet and GM should consider making it available for the model when it comes out.

As for whether its a TF alt mode, I don't know. It's too early to know either way at this point since its only been seen on one set, the Queensbay Bridge/Shoreline Drive, so far. If its not a Transformer, it seems that Chevy missed a chance to really promote the car considering that the movie will be coming out just a few months before the car is likely to start hitting dealerships
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #1524
stiizy
Post Whore!

http://es.autoblog.com/media/2007/07...nsformers2.jpg

Old 09-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #1525
Antihero983
Post Whore!

another reason they cant use devastator.....he was a tank in the first one.

Ghey.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 AM   #1526
stiizy
Post Whore!

He was the tank in the first one and bonecrusher was the Bull dozer but they said they might rename him Earth mover??? WTF is that!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #1527
stiizy
Post Whore!

Autobots
Optimus Prime - blue, dark red Peterbilt 379EX
Bumblebee - yellow 2009 Chevy Camaro or 2010 Chevy Camaro Z28
Ratchet - lime yellow 2008 Hummer H2 or 2009 Hummer H3
Ironhide - black 2007 GMC Topkick C4500
Arcee - pink, purple, blue custom bike from RetroSBK
The Twins - green Ice Cream Truck unknown type (alt mode unconfirmed)
Stinger - 20XX Chevy Corvette Centennial (alt mode unconfirmed)
Wheels - blue Toy Size RC Jeep (alt mode unconfirmed)
Wheeljack - white 2009 Saab Aero-X (rumor)
unknown - green 2009 Chevy Beat (name unknown) - one of the Twins?
unknown - red 2009 Chevy Trax (name unknown) - one of the Twins?

Decepticons
Starscream - gray F-22 Raptor
Scorponok - metallic scorpion
Barricade - black 2008 Saleen S281 Extreme Mustang
unknown - dark gray Audi R8 (rumor)
Constructicon - Earth Mover unknown type (rumor)
Jetfire - black SR-71 Blackbird
Soundwave - alt mode unknown
The Fallen - unknown (rumor)
unknown - Frenzy-like robot, maybe Lazerbeak or Ravage? (rumor)
Old 09-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #1528
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

oh yeah

Old 09-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #1529
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^^ WTF.............lolz
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #1530
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Just for you Stiizy