Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
TF★ It's Proper 20% off Easter Sale

Hey guys,

We are happy to bring you yet another sale for your continued dedication. For three whole days we will be offering 20% off all Proper products, sale starts tomorrow 4-22-2011 and lasts through 4-24-2011. We have a lot of new additions to our product family, make sure you give them all a look and we hope you enjoy the sale.

This promotion is for P R O P E R + only.

Use the promo code “EASTER” (without the quotes) when you checkout! Happy Holidays!

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

Last edited by tougefactory; 04-22-2011 at 11:46 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I need the tie rod ends for an S14. Can't find them on your site. The suspension section won't load up.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Touge Factory is awesome.

I've ordered from them a few times.

Buying stickers from the It's Proper website is addicting.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Bummed that the site is also not working for me properly. I went to look at TF Parts at the bottom and it has Bride FG rails??....what's up TF? Also said "COUPON IS NOT VALID" when I just tried to place an order-after 12am 4/21/2011.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #5
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Not to be too straight, but your website sucks.... can't find shit and product categories seems empty.....
Old 04-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITCH View Post
I need the tie rod ends for an S14. Can't find them on your site. The suspension section won't load up.
Our current site is going thru some updates. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please call or email us. We have them instock.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by va240dude View Post
Bummed that the site is also not working for me properly. I went to look at TF Parts at the bottom and it has Bride FG rails??....what's up TF? Also said "COUPON IS NOT VALID" when I just tried to place an order-after 12am 4/21/2011.
This promotion is for P R O P E R + only.

Thanks!

Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Not to be too straight, but your website sucks.... can't find shit and product categories seems empty.....
We're currently updating our cart system. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Closed Thread