Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Jimmy Up-Promoting hard driving and safe sex

SHIRTS ARE IN: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=1800176#post1800176

UPDATE: 01/29/08 9:41 pm

Alright, I can start a Group Sale thread as soon as they admins get back to me. We went with good quality "Hanes Beefy T's" so the price went up 2 dollars, $15 picked up in Covina or $17 Shipped in the great 48, anywhere else- let me know you folks from canada, japan as well as the other 2 states lol and I will get you a shipping quote. I have talked to pretty much every mod on the site, I dont know whats takin em. But on the positive note, the black & purple are DONE, the white and black will be made tomorrow. The stickers are gonna be a little expensive because we went baller and got REAL GOLD FLAKE material, after the slogan is included into them the stickers will be priced as cheap as possible.

WAITING ON ADMINS

Mike Mancuso

Workin on getting the rest of the type worked in

EDIT: 01/29/08 1:21pm

GENTLEMEN (and lady)- The shirts are officially in production. Black and purple are getting done FIRST, TONIGHT to be exact. The White shirts will be done tomorrow, so I will have these shirts but I STILL CANNOT POST IN THE GROUP BUY SECTION AND I PAID MY FEE, I am not sure what to do about this as I want to start taking actual orders tonight and I will have Pics of the actual shirts. I pm'd Yuri and he forwarded it to moderators for me(thanks Yuri) but still nothing and its been a day. I am ready for this.

PS- whats more baller than stickers with REAL gold in them, I'm workin on it. seriously

Hey guys (and girls),
So I decided to start up a clothing line in the near future and I figured why not get some feedback from some zilvia members on what you guys think of my first design. I AM NOT TRYING TO GET SALES OUT OF THIS, THE SHIRTS ARE NOT MADE YET. I am just trying to get feedback from good ole zilvia.net before I jump into something and lose everything (im 19 and dont have much). So be brutal if you need to be and tell me if you think this is the ugliest shirt youve ever seen but this one is my favorite thus far and I'm throwin it out there. Mind you this is all from scratch on a computer program I learned how to use in high school. EVERY OPINION HELPS ME OUT IN THE LONG RUN, thanks much.

Mike Mancuso

The Logo

The First Shirt (Slidin_WOP is not a part of the shirt)

EDIT: NEW COLOR SCHEME- may do both, let me know what you think

Last edited by Jimmy Up; 01-29-2008 at 11:28 PM..
Jimmy Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I feel it!!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that shirt is dope!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
shirt does look good. are you planning on offering other car graphics besides the sivlia?
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:44 PM   #5
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
shirt does look good. are you planning on offering other car graphics besides the sivlia?
well the other shirts are completely different designs, but yea there will DEFINITELY be other cars. This company is completely geared towards the racing/drift scene and ALWAYS mad love for zilvia members. thanks for the feedback everybody
Old 01-26-2008, 09:44 PM   #6
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
I like it and +1 for other cars
luftrofl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:46 PM   #7
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
omfg that shirt is freakin' sweet. My name is pimp

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
91rps13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i would pay for that... color would be cool though
Old 01-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
that shirt is legit how much would you be selling them for?
Old 01-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #10
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I dont want this to get locked so price will be up in about a week after I pay to be an advertiser but this will be the first shirt in production. So look out for it
Old 01-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #11
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
take the s13 out

alot of good shirts dont need to have cars on them... just bold statements and a cool pattern/design

for instance -

hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

wow, nice thread jack big guy its cool, its cool- i actually like that shirt, but yea I have 2 designs that are just catchy like that
Old 01-26-2008, 09:56 PM   #13
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
take the s13 out

alot of good shirts dont need to have cars on them... just bold statements and a cool pattern/design

for instance -

Normally I'd agree. Too often, having a car, on a shirt makes it too much of a niche(sp), but on this one I like it. I'd get one. Great look, nice and simple.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #14
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
i'd rock the shit out of it....especially since my name is Jimmy, and I too, support hard driving and safe sex!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #15
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
^ Jimmy's pwn! Name's Jimmy too

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-26-2008, 10:10 PM   #16
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

damn, my names mike- but if the name sticks, who knows...haha Jimmy "Slidin WOP" Mancuso
Old 01-26-2008, 10:41 PM   #17
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
since the image of the car is a basic outline drawing, would you consider something like, having a customer send you a shot of their car an transferring it to the shirt?
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:47 PM   #18
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Catchy, I like it!
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:47 PM   #19
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Clean design. But you may have to rework it. Depending on the width of the lines in the car, they may be too thin for a clean screen print. Not all of the lines just a few. But I like the design alot I would deffinatly spend money on it. Keep the car. It makes this sort of statement more bold. ++
Old 01-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

well, one shirt costs- a lot of shirts gets cheaper with each one, so if your car can sell to some people then I would be happy to design something. throw me a picture and lets see what we can work

and as far as the lines I compensated for it on the disign thats going ON the shirt. But thanks for the heads up man, much appreciated
Old 01-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #21
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
I like it, and I'd definitely sport it.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #22
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

like i said, within the week- lovin the support
Old 01-27-2008, 12:02 AM   #23
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
cars on shirts = lame

take out the car
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:06 AM   #24
DreamN
Post Whore!

You should consider making stickers of the logo as well. I'd buy one of those in an instant

If you don't, would you mind if I have one made for myself?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-27-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
id get one! msg length
s14_rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
The thickness of the lines look way too thick the arrow on the wheel overlaps the wheel itself, looks like it can be done with a sharpie.

You also may want to finish the rear of the car, behind the driver side mirror, unless its a convertible.

All in all, don't pour all your money into this.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #27
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
You should consider making stickers of the logo as well. I'd buy one of those in an instant

If you don't, would you mind if I have one made for myself?
Stickers are being made monday, and I definitely am making the shirts so please wait for a week and help me get this off the ground. but glad you like it man, much appreciated.

To those who dont like this design, like I said, still appreciate the feedback, but dont count it out just because the first one- I have plenty of other stuff to throw your way. Thanks for the opinions
Old 01-27-2008, 01:35 AM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Condoms are so 2007.

2008 is about the full body plastic shrink wrap.

Done and done.

Anyways.

Yeah I like shirt design, not really feeling the car part of it though.

Probably just me.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:53 AM   #29
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Shirt is cool. I would push out the rear rim and stretch the tire on that too.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:12 AM   #30
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
WOP = wide open pussy?

what does WOP mean. its late i didn't read the thread.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote