Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Ollie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ollie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New Member- Stanced e36 M3... looking for help with my 240

here is my 95 dakar, lemme know what you think:

I just traded my ssr comps for an s13 240sx.. It's flat black with a pretty rough body but I'm trying to widen it and stance it and then paint it over winter.. I've always had a thing for 240s and this one specifically:

This car is gonna be done on a budget so I'm looking for a cheap alternative for some fenders, sideskirts, rear and front bumpers.. I've found this kit on ebay for pretty cheap but I'm sure it's a shit replica.. Any experience with these? Anyone know the possible offsets and sizes of the fenders of this car? I'm pretty much just looking for specs and info on pretty much everything that i need to stance the car.. spring rates, cheap coilovers with custom rates, where to get cheap low offset wheels etc. I'm totally new to these cars. I was think about taking bbs style 5s and adapting them to the car... maybe even switching the centers to have the barrels act as lips for a crazy neg offset wheel.. but just an idea.

I will worry about the engine in the spring.

TIA
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/153667-pic-...ting-pics.html

And I write too!
Closed Thread