Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 11-13-2003, 03:18 PM   #91
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
Quote:
Originally posted by fliprayzin240sx
Haha...actually YAH IT WAS YOU when you were haulin ass on the way in.
i guess it was..i remember hearing screeching noises when i turned pretty hard cuz i was rushing to get there....it wouldn't of been one tire if had some whiteline sway bars
Old 11-14-2003, 09:49 AM   #92
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
daisosasen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
UC Davis

Hello everyone.
I'll be heading back to Davis ( returning student) to complete my last yr this summer and hopefully stay for the following school yr and finally graduate.
Could anyone tell me rent prices? I heard alot of horror stories of fees and rent skyrocketing. How much is it for full time registration and the average price for rent. I want my own room.. I don't think I will be able to tolerate or be tolerated anymore if I share a room. I know the farther it is from campus the cheaper it gets. But I don't want to live too far like south davis or the other side near the UCD airport. My last place was green birar, abit up the street from parkside. Tthe manager there was a mager pain in the rear big time. But at any rate please let me know. Hopefully I can find a cheap enough place around there. or sycamore apartments since it is gated. You'll be seeing alot of my car soon enough hehe. I so far am saveing up for an average rent fee of $450/mo. I want to have enough money for 1 yrs rent paied in full when I move in. I sure hope I can find plenty of rooms that are $300 or less. I can't wait to get on a bicycle and loose these lazy pounds I have gained and also hit the gym at the rec hall. I miss my old body =/
daisosasen
daisosasen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 11:16 AM   #93
MEisGQ
Leaky Injector

MEisGQ is an unknown quantity at this point
registration skyrocketed this year cuz the administration decided that we were good enough to be a Division I team so they're using our fees to pay for a lot of that expansion that we'll never see as students... About the rent prices, if you look around in the Aggie or something, you'll always find rooms for about 300-400. South Davis is too expensive, west is too far, east is mostly residential homes and north is GREEEAAAATTTT... thats cuz we have the G Line... good luck finding a place.
MEisGQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 11:35 AM   #94
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

Do you know the exact amount as of now?
I am kinda nervous about it. .I am not counting on financial aid when I come back, that's why I am trying to save now. Lat time I was there registration was $1400. I heard it jumped to $1500 last school year, but don't know as of now.
Thanks
koji
Old 11-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #95
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Move in with me buddy, 480 for the big room or 395 for the smaller room. 10min walk from campus and 5min walk from downtown.
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 04:20 PM   #96
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally posted by MEisGQ
About the rent prices, if you look around in the Aggie or something, you'll always find rooms for about 300-400. South Davis is too expensive, west is too far, east is mostly residential homes and north is GREEEAAAATTTT... thats cuz we have the G Line... good luck finding a place.
Why is North great? what makes G line great? just wondering. I know G is the next biggest line under W, and I know a ton of cute girls take G...hehe.

Yeah I have to admit, for the distance, South davis is damn expensive. I'm paying $480...big room but still too much for me. I have a friend who pays $600+ for a room with her own bathroom in the room, walk in closet, and shares with one friend who has the same commodities. ouch...that's Tanglewood for ya.
TurDz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 04:59 PM   #97
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
DUDE...lets get a house!!! In West Davis, then we all rotate driving, we;'ll have a freakin' garage, spiral staircase, jacuzzi and all that jazz! Seriously, this girl i know has like 7 chicks and 1 dude living in this 4 bed (or 5...can't remembeR) mansion sized house in west davis off 113...its nuts man.
Far away, but only $2000 with afreakin garage!! A GARAGE!!!!
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 06:29 PM   #98
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally posted by OptionZero
DUDE...lets get a house!!! In West Davis, then we all rotate driving, we;'ll have a freakin' garage, spiral staircase, jacuzzi and all that jazz! Seriously, this girl i know has like 7 chicks and 1 dude living in this 4 bed (or 5...can't remembeR) mansion sized house in west davis off 113...its nuts man.
Far away, but only $2000 with afreakin garage!! A GARAGE!!!!
Shoot im down to move into a house!!! Air Force got $1056 for rent!!! ehh...christian...buddy...7 chicks eh...any of em *ahem ahem* cute?!?! Shoot now I know why I gotta hang out with you UCD peeps more often. Anybody got some AZN hook ups??? I need me a girl!!!:hammer:

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 07:31 PM   #99
G_Fish240
Zilvia Addict

G_Fish240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to G_Fish240 Send a message via AIM to G_Fish240 Send a message via Yahoo to G_Fish240
Quote:
Shoot im down to move into a house!!! Air Force got $1056 for rent!!! ehh...christian...buddy...7 chicks eh...any of em *ahem ahem* cute?!?! Shoot now I know why I gotta hang out with you UCD peeps more often. Anybody got some AZN hook ups??? I need me a girl!!!:hammer:
DOOD IVE SEEN YOU AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh i live in fairfield too, im just a dependent though, not in the air force (im a freshmen in college), ive seen you on air base parkway before, nice s14, if you see a white s13 hatchback with exhaust (i think im the only one in fairfield/Travis)hollar at me

MakotoS13: Spreading BS and being an ass on zilvia since June 2004
G_Fish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 07:34 PM   #100
G_Fish240
Zilvia Addict

Send a message via ICQ to G_Fish240 Send a message via AIM to G_Fish240 Send a message via Yahoo to G_Fish240
Quote:
Originally posted by DRFT
What kind of 240 you drive? i dont go to CSUS but my bro does, maybe he seen your car around. BTW, i go to SCC
cool stuff man, i drive a s13 fastback, i think im the only white hatch at the school with exhaust, ive meet some people with 240s at school too

Old 11-14-2003, 11:50 PM   #101
thaiger77
Zilvia Member

thaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to thaiger77
s14

Glad I'm married so I don't have to worry about looking for a girl. Plus since I'm a married military member, I got a nice 2 bdr, 1 1/2 car garage, and a big backyard base housing. Sure beat paying rent.
thaiger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:27 AM   #102
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
damn..yea..i need to start looking for a place next year since i won't be living here in the dorms n e more..but damn, if we 240 owners get a mansion or house or some shiet, that'd be hella dope..freaking 240's all over the drive way..probably set up our garage with all the tools we'll need to work on our cars...damn, that'd be great...really great...maybe someday...
Old 11-17-2003, 11:09 AM   #103
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by thaiger77
Glad I'm married so I don't have to worry about looking for a girl. Plus since I'm a married military member, I got a nice 2 bdr, 1 1/2 car garage, and a big backyard base housing. Sure beat paying rent.
Hehe...Alex can i move in with you once they release me off the dorms. So i can pocket the BAS. Ill mow the lawn for you!!!

Hey G-fish...do you roll out to starbucks once in a while on friday nites? I met this one cat who drives a blue hatch named David from fairfield. Theres a couple more hatches on base but i dont really know em yet.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-18-2003, 11:19 PM   #104
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

Like I said.
I will be going back this coming summer. So I will see if any of you are subleaseing and also find a room for the school yr. After I had my first room at green briar $270 I can't go back to sharein, I refuse to. I prefer to work at the DC to scrap the extra cash for the higher rent.
Well anywhos, thanks for replying.
daisosasen
Old 11-19-2003, 04:07 PM   #105
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

And for a side note:

I just drifted my car into a ditch...ass first...ripped my valence off and my bumper. I am now a true believer on zip-ties for your bumper!!! bumper flew off, few chips but no cracks. Consider my ass lucky. :hammer:

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 05:41 PM   #106
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Are any of you guys gonna go to this... http://www.teamhokori.com/ftp/pictur.../foodrive2.jpg

I dont really feel an urge to go unless a bunch of the people i met at this meet go with me hahah

I havent been to scandia in forever..

HRM i thought this was the scandia that was on 80... guess not..

Last edited by dct223; 11-19-2003 at 07:00 PM..
dct223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 06:58 PM   #107
G_Fish240
Zilvia Addict

fliprayzin240sx that sucks man, i had to get a new tc rod like last week cause of a drifting accident,i havent been to star bucks on friday in a while cause of my car and the rain, are you going this friday night? what time you gonna go, ill be there, oh and dct223 yeah im going to that, its like an hour drive from here but a bunch of people from this other board i post at are going

Old 11-19-2003, 11:00 PM   #108
thaiger77
Zilvia Member

thaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to thaiger77
s14

Ray,
Damn bro, sorry to hear about the drift damage. I've been pretty lucky that I've not hit the curb or fall in a ditch yet. Ever since I had the LSD installed, I have more control. Anyway, its just a battle scar. Also let me know if you still want the 300zx brake set up.
thaiger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 11:03 AM   #109
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

G_fish...nah dont think imma make it the next couple of wk ends cuz im on my way to socaLi to go on leave for thanksgiving wk.

Hey Alex, imma try to call you later tonite and see how much you want for the fronts.

PS: Oh yah anybody got any fiberglass experience to help me how to fix my rear valence. I know Xavier is a pro...where the hell he at anyways? Thats gonna be my lil project while im in socaLi next wk and tryin to get my car ready for the Nissan Fest on the 29th.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-20-2003, 10:24 PM   #110
PAnut240
Leaky Injector

PAnut240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PAnut240 Send a message via Yahoo to PAnut240
This is off of the subject a little, but I need some help with my SR this Sunday if anyone is available. Any Takers? PM me or give me a call.
530-300-5935 I finally got everything I need to get this beioch running.
Later
Jim
'89 Fastback  SR20det; Greddy Profec B II boost controller. HKS 262 CAMS. Greddy Radiator,pulleys,oilfilter relocation kit,boost gauge, rockerarm stoppers,intake manifold. Nismo Fuel Press Reg. Ferra duel Valvesprings, ti retainers. East Bear headlight conversion. Type X tail lights. Tien Suspension, Tanabe race exhaust.  GT 16" rims, Walbro high Pressure fuel Pump,  7pt rollcage. HKS BOV. Mandril Exhaust Man. GTR FMIC. BeeR Valve cover. JE Pistons and Eagle Rods.
PAnut240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 04:22 AM   #111
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Man Id love to help but Im caught under a pile of schoolwork
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 08:21 PM   #112
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
Quote:

PS: Oh yah anybody got any fiberglass experience to help me how to fix my rear valence. I know Xavier is a pro...where the hell he at anyways? Thats gonna be my lil project while im in socaLi next wk and tryin to get my car ready for the Nissan Fest on the 29th.
I can help you no prob! Jus let me know when u need help. BTW school is killin me so ive been laggin on the forums for some time.