Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-12-2004, 09:36 PM   #121
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I wanna see boxing. Should I bring a camcorder to the meet? We should do it backyard wrestling style. One corner "the street drifter", the other "the track only drifter" .......leeeeeeeeet's get reeeeeady to ruuuuuuummmmmmmbLE!!!!
Old 02-13-2004, 03:00 AM   #122
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
i hope you're not reffering to me as the street drifter. cause i dont
Old 02-13-2004, 10:22 AM   #123
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i hope you're not reffering to me as the street drifter. cause i dont
So... why... did..

NVM.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 10:38 AM   #124
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
i said i wish i was good enough. but i still understand the concept. we'll talk on sunday. i'm tired of this thread, and i'm unsubscribing now.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:53 PM   #125
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i said i wish i was good enough. but i still understand the concept. we'll talk on sunday. i'm tired of this thread, and i'm unsubscribing now.
No. You do not understand the concept at all.

I can make a thread in Motorsport section if you want, then we can discuss more further...
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 09:51 AM   #126
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240mike
any bay area drifters out there down to go drift..
i hate going to meets and never seein any other peeps
that are down to go drift.
----------------

QUOTE: TRUENOCOUPE :Oh Please STFU.

How about you start heading out to drift events LEGALLY rather than making illegal meets around Norcal.

This is the kind of people that give us bad names.

man, al has a point.

arround here"831" salinas,monterey area the cops and socioty itself consiters us street racers, we get pulled over and harassed all day for lowered cars and modified exhausts, and not to mention a friend of mine just got a 400.00 ticket for "exibition of speed" and "wreckless driving". i never new that goin 20 mph sideawys in a 35 was exibition of speed? anyway.

to the comment about truenocoupe only attending 6 events a year?? lol man ive seen him at every event ive ever gone to + pics and video footage from events before that!.. he's a koo guy, even let me ride paassanger to get some footage for a video i am realeasing under " 180 video productions". but anyway, i'll stick to the events! rather not slide my car into and off a cliff like an idiot!

thanks anyway,
brandon
Old 02-17-2004, 07:42 PM   #127
240mike
Leaky Injector

240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240mike
any bay area drifters out there down to go drift..
i hate going to meets and never seein any other peeps
that are down to go drift.
----------------

QUOTE: TRUENOCOUPE :Oh Please STFU.

How about you start heading out to drift events LEGALLY rather than making illegal meets around Norcal.

This is the kind of people that give us bad names.

man, al has a point.

arround here"831" salinas,monterey area the cops and socioty itself consiters us street racers, we get pulled over and harassed all day for lowered cars and modified exhausts, and not to mention a friend of mine just got a 400.00 ticket for "exibition of speed" and "wreckless driving". i never new that goin 20 mph sideawys in a 35 was exibition of speed? anyway.

to the comment about truenocoupe only attending 6 events a year?? lol man ive seen him at every event ive ever gone to + pics and video footage from events before that!.. he's a koo guy, even let me ride paassanger to get some footage for a video i am realeasing under " 180 video productions". but anyway, i'll stick to the events! rather not slide my car into and off a cliff like an idiot!

thanks anyway,
brandon

my car is my drift car..if i rap it in to something oh well..
ill bild another one..
id do go to events when i can but sometimes i get that urge to go drift
so i do..
i dont go out to your area and drift so im not the one making it hot for you guys..
what do you care about the rep of drifting anyway..
what do you want???for no one to drift on the streets,,and for cops to say
"hey,,those drifters sure are good about keeping it off the streets.."
its not gonna happen because no matter what people are going to do it anyway..
and most drift cars look like "race cars" to cops..
Old 02-17-2004, 08:05 PM   #128
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Ghst 01 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to Ghst 01
Do any of you understand that everyone has a different view on things. and no matter how much you try to preach it aint gonna work. let everyone be. I have done the street racing/drifting and i have gone to the track. so i can understand both sides. have any of you realized that you guys have been at this argument for almost a week and this is not the only thread, forum that has ran this topic to the ground. Some folks live within the law, others live outside of the law. all i have to say is for those that live outside of the law make sure you do what you without endangering innocent people.

http://www.myspace.com/8407376

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Ghst 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 07:14 PM   #129
240mike
Leaky Injector

240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghst 01
Do any of you understand that everyone has a different view on things. and no matter how much you try to preach it aint gonna work. let everyone be. I have done the street racing/drifting and i have gone to the track. so i can understand both sides. have any of you realized that you guys have been at this argument for almost a week and this is not the only thread, forum that has ran this topic to the ground. Some folks live within the law, others live outside of the law. all i have to say is for those that live outside of the law make sure you do what you without endangering innocent people.

i think you couldnt be more right..
so people who dont want to drift with me,,GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!