Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 03-26-2003, 11:57 PM   #121
SnailSpeed240

Trader Rating: (0)
SnailSpeed240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnailSpeed240
hey s13 lady you don't happen to drive a white s13 with a kit do you?
Old 03-27-2003, 01:07 AM   #122
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
no i dont.. i drive a sandstorm beige s13 with a nismo sticker on windshield.. used to have an akira sticker on the bottom but took it out.. and my car is demon dropped cuz i got too lazy to drop in the rear springs and struts so i drive like that until i get my turbo completely in my car..

EDIT: its S13SILADY.. and no im not a girl... lol i really need to change my name.. lolol.. but oh well i think i mentioned this before..

Last edited by s13silady; 03-27-2003 at 01:11 AM..
s13silady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 08:50 AM   #123
2FortyessX
Leaky Injector

2FortyessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 2FortyessX
ATTN: i was talking to Al from Modified Toys Speed Shop in san jose and he was saying how he wanted to stock more S13 and S14 parts and asked me what we wanted. i just replied with aftermarket SR parts but post here and tell me what you think and i will be sure to get the message to him.
2FortyessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 09:28 AM   #124
sayuki
Leaky Injector

sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sayuki
how 'bout tapioca xpress for a meeting place? off dixon landing. dunno if it's crowded during the day tho.
sayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 09:42 AM   #125
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
id rather stray away from milpitas.. but how about the tapioca express on monteray road? nice big parking lot... cops barely pass through there..and its right near an 87 so incase we decide to go highway 9..

EDIT: 2fortyeesX - hos bout at least some KA parts too... and CUPHOLDERS!!!

Last edited by s13silady; 03-27-2003 at 09:44 AM..
Old 03-27-2003, 05:19 PM   #126
2FortyessX
Leaky Injector

2FortyessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 2FortyessX
Quote:
Originally posted by s13silady
id rather stray away from milpitas.. but how about the tapioca express on monteray road? nice big parking lot... cops barely pass through there..and its right near an 87 so incase we decide to go highway 9..

EDIT: 2fortyeesX - hos bout at least some KA parts too... and CUPHOLDERS!!!
haha ok... cupholders?!
2FortyessX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 06:58 PM   #127
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
yeah lets keep it away from milpitas. It should be somewhere where there hasnt been much of a history of racing. I dont know where that is though but definitely not milpitas. hmmm n lets pick a relatively open location because its hard for people to find u when the parkin lot is packed u know
Old 03-27-2003, 07:06 PM   #128
LagunaSecaBluePS13
Leaky Injector

LagunaSecaBluePS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LagunaSecaBluePS13
oh yeah n definitely cupholders. im not sure bout s14 but us s13s dont got no cup holders. U gotta do the steer n shift n get evasive with one hand and a can in the other hand tryin not to spill. now thats hard. hahaha.

-Serge
Old 03-27-2003, 11:51 PM   #129
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

well the tapioca express on monteray road has a very big parking lot.. not a lot of history on racing... still local... very close to highway 9...
i dont want to go into an empty parking lot...
because i want to be able to show that honda isnt the only nation around...
if we were at the starbucks on brokaw.. 20 million ricer civics hang out there... and i just wanna see some expression on faces when like hella 240's just roll into that parking lot... but the cop scene isnt too good there....
whenever people try to have meets at the great mall.. cops always crash and try to tell you its an unlawful meeting...
but really we are just all there to hang out and talk about our beloved nissans...

also there is a starbucks on blossom hill road but its only cool to chill there at nigh because thats where all the ricers, racers, showoff-ers, domestics, etc. hang out... but i doubt anyone would wanna have a night meet... open to any other suggestions people..
we have little time so please feel free to suggest any other possible spots...
lake elizabeth is another place.. but i hate fremont cops and its right next to the fremont police station...
and also dont forget we should have everyone state if they want the 12th or the 19th so at least we have an affirmative date..
Old 03-28-2003, 12:38 PM   #130
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

oh yah anyone from the bay area a welder??? i want som intercooler piping mad and my manifold put together.. i have the JGS so all i need to do is have the utrbo flange welded on...
and i need my oil pan tapped... willing to pay..
Old 03-29-2003, 10:20 PM   #131
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i would suggest ocean beack in sf, big parking lots. lots of people cops arent that bad (because it beach patrol) unless we are doin donuts or something. Unless you guys want to keep it in southbay, where i would suggest eastridge, or nickel city, or the in and out on tully n capitol. those are the only place i kno of, im not a local there, i jsut go school aroudn there
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 12:41 PM   #132
kalieaire
Zilvia Member

kalieaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to kalieaire
haha, let's go to fry's instead.
-kalieaire (maybe grinder too on special occasions)
kalieaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 12:49 PM   #133
aeontony
Zilvia Junkie

aeontony is an unknown quantity at this point
Nickel City _is_ pretty darn deserted most times, though..(well once you move out of the 40 feet radius around Nickel City). I would have no qualms meeting there. Fry's isn't actually a bad idea..at my local Fry's there is a parking lot encircling the entire building, and to one side (where they do the audio installations) there are parking spaces down at the end that are pretty invisible to the outside world. But..we'd have nothing to eat, which is just not cool.
aeontony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 02:05 PM   #134
stampboy
Leaky Injector

stampboy is an unknown quantity at this point
fry's

i think we can drive two miles away, there is alot chinese food around, if you guys interesting in chiese food
stampboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 05:13 PM   #135
sayuki
Leaky Injector

sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sayuki
anybody heard anything concrete on this? - rumor has it CHP now patrols HWY 9 cuz of residents complaining etc.... might want to check it out b4 taking a run........
sayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 05:30 PM   #136
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Let's be sure to meet up at the beginning (not the end) of the month. Cops are tricky at the end of the month and they'll pull you over for anything.... if your shoelace is untied, TICKET! If your fly is down, TICKET!.... Oh, you dont have change for a twenty eh? TICKET!!!

But yeah... I say we have just a regular meet one time and then have a meet/run the next time, after we know each other and stuff like that. Maybe we can go to Denny's or something haha Want me to setup something? ... cus it's not too hard to start meets, just takes a few minutes to check times with everyone and also to check spots... thats about it.

About a year ago, I scheduled the Latigo Canyon meet in socal that worked out pretty awesomely... We ate at Fatburger, talked a while, and then we went on a nice cruise by the beachside. At the end, we regrouped at Fatburger, and that was that....

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 08:21 PM   #137
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayuki
anybody heard anything concrete on this? - rumor has it CHP now patrols HWY 9 cuz of residents complaining etc.... might want to check it out b4 taking a run........
Yes cops patrol Hwy 9, but that's okay, because anyone who wants to publicize a mountain run should be given a ticket. I say let the cops catch those who invited the cops. We don't live in an Initial D world where cops either don't exist or have no clue what happens in the mountains.

Last edited by Danio; 04-01-2003 at 08:25 PM..
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 11:29 PM   #138
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
I drive the Santa Cruz side of 9 every day. I hardly ever see cops around. I know the Los Gatos side well too..... I know where they all hang out. They are cool most of the time too. Old san Jose road has fresh pavement and is a great drive too......

-Scott
Old 04-02-2003, 05:02 PM   #139
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Oh I know where we could meet! HAHA.... Mike and Danio's hause in Fremont haha... yeah, we could have a bbq and just park out on the street. haha yeaahh...

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 10:33 AM   #140
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Are their going to be 2 meets, on the mailing list thiers talk of a meet on the 26th, here thiers talk of a meet on the 12th or 19th.
Which on is it?
autobahNESSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 11:17 AM   #141
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
I just saw 2 s14's in the evc parkinglot. One with a Single Apex (looked like) and the other with a dual N1. Cool. I am not alone, even though I sold my sr car, but another is on the way
jOeHaCk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 12:01 PM   #142
Drift Style S14
Zilvia Addict

Drift Style S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm guys just wondering if anyone here has a 95-96 to 97-98 front end convertion laying around that they would be willing to sell. I just recently destroyed my front end and need to fix it asap. thanks guys.
Drift Style S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 10:36 AM   #143
Boosted_Drifter
Leaky Injector

Boosted_Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Boosted_Drifter
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaizen
boosted, what car do you drive (color etc.) i mighta seen you around.
my bad for responding 2 months late. I don't come on these boards enough. I've actually seen your car a couple times in front of starbucks / safeway. I live like 2 mins from that shopping center. I drive a '90 silver fastback w/ blacktop sr20.
Boosted_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 02:00 PM   #144
s30
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
s30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
s13 w/ HICAS, Live in DC and go to school at Skyline, but might go to CCSF next sem. Intrested in the meet if everything plans out.
s30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 03:16 PM   #145
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
Quote:
Originally posted by Boosted_Drifter
my bad for responding 2 months late. I don't come on these boards enough. I've actually seen your car a couple times in front of starbucks / safeway. I live like 2 mins from that shopping center. I drive a '90 silver fastback w/ blacktop sr20.
oh... yeah, i work at the starbucks right there. i don't recall seeing your car though. anyways, if you see my car outside, feel free to come in and say wassup.

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 09:07 PM   #146
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

so did anyone come up with a decision to this meet it would be really nice to have one within the 12th or 19th.
Old 04-05-2003, 03:34 PM   #147
Boosted_Drifter
Leaky Injector

Boosted_Drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Boosted_Drifter
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaizen
oh... yeah, i work at the starbucks right there. i don't recall seeing your car though. anyways, if you see my car outside, feel free to come in and say wassup.
yeah you haven't seen my car around cause I just got it up and running. I'm still waiting to deal with smog, so it hasn't hit the streets yet. You might have seen me in a stock red s14, but that's my dad's car.

i saw your car yesterday, i passed by a couple times on american canyon road. I'll say wsup next time i'm in starbucks, (what do you look like, so i don't make an ass of myself? haha). I probably even ordered from you and had no idea, lol. Maybe we could roll together to this meet if it ever gets planned out.
Boosted_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 06:24 PM   #148
StickyIcky

StickyIcky is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to StickyIcky
Quote:
Originally posted by s30
s13 w/ HICAS, Live in DC and go to school at Skyline, but might go to CCSF next sem. Intrested in the meet if everything plans out.
I go to skyline too. whats the despcription of your car? Im the black 98 S14 w/ the 17" rims. Say wusup if u see me.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:58 AM   #149
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
where's the meet at?
rewplayff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:21 PM   #150
s30
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
s30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Cool Man! It's a White 91 s13 lowered w/ stock rims and tint in the rear side windows only. It's the quietest car in the whole school cause I got no radio. If you see a crazy chinese guy driving out of school always in a rush that would be me.
s30 is offline   Reply With Quote