Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-05-2003, 12:29 AM   #61
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
lol you victory whores, .

Anyways there is an S14 with a 3 inch cat in lockport if anyone cares, although I think someone else is claiming the seats (not to sure anymore since he might sell his car). The whole front end is torched though, and not sure on lsd. The guys over there are jackasses and didnt know what an lsd was, and didnt want to lift the car for me to do the wheel spin test. Theres also an s13 from what I saw, prolly more in there.

All imports, but you cant just roam around in there like victory which sucks.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2003, 01:17 PM   #62
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
I need the hose that connects to the clutch slave. I also could use a sunroof and a V6 nissan ignitor if they are cheap enough.
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 03:16 PM   #63
nismofeind
Leaky Injector

nismofeind is an unknown quantity at this point
what 240's do they have at victory last time i was there thye had 3 89-90's
nismofeind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 03:17 PM   #64
nismofeind
Leaky Injector

what 240's do they have at victory last time i was there thye had 3 89-90's
Old 09-06-2003, 01:11 AM   #65
BeatJunky
Zilvia Junkie

BeatJunky is an unknown quantity at this point
JDM180SX: You work at harlem and belmont? Im in that area every stinkin day! Would be really nice to hang with some of you locals every now and then.

In either case, I will definitely make this meet now that I have what I like to call a 240. It needs sooooo much work but maybe I can get some "live" help n tips from you fellas at the meet.

Miami Woods? 20th?

I'll bring a friend or two ... If they're up for it you may see an '02 WRX, a 3rd Gen RX-7 TT, '01 Firebird V6 (crapcar) and perhaps a 95 240 with skyline tailights and KA-T in the works.

Hope all goes well... I'll be there with my barely running '90 Coupe.

:hammer:

:::edit:::

BTW, Im wanting to swap in a reliable KA24E SOHC into my car to use over the winter so if anyone has one available please let me know sometime this upcoming week and I will arrange a price. Im also in need of working gauges... HUD too...

I hope someone is selling a good KA...

Last edited by BeatJunky; 09-06-2003 at 01:26 AM..
BeatJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 11:43 AM   #66
nismofeind
Leaky Injector

I was wondering if anybody wanted to go driving tonight around 10 or 11. tonight. (saturday the 6th)
Old 09-06-2003, 11:53 AM   #67
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
BeatJunky - you could always get a dohc, not too much extra work, guess it'll really come down to what has a better deal. There should be a write up on it somewhere on the board.

And ya the 20th at miami woods, noon, bring whoever, its all good.

nismofiend - James said there is a an 89 and a 91 (5speed), but pretty much stripped. Those cars get stripped so quickly.
Old 09-06-2003, 02:32 PM   #68
X1nom3D
Leaky Injector

X1nom3D is an unknown quantity at this point
*sigh* finally, my clutch is in, so there's a very good chance i'll be coming to the meet, along with my buddy and his supra (after we change his head gasket).
X1nom3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 11:23 PM   #69
willcheung
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
willcheung is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to willcheung
Me and my S13 newbie friend may go, please give location and time, need the real location therefore i can Mapquest it, since chicago is so big & confusing. thanks

also gmgs14, if you want to head together on Sep 20 to chicago, we can do that. Meet you at GR first.

one more thing, I am selling my d-speed spoiler & VIS shogun style rear bumper add-on, if some one are interested I can bring it with me to the meet. therefore save some shipping cost

will

Last edited by willcheung; 09-06-2003 at 11:27 PM..
willcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 11:57 PM   #70
gmgs14
Zilvia Member

gmgs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will, that's cool, I'll PM you with directions to my house, it's right off 131 so you won't be going out of the way.
gmgs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 12:48 AM   #71
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Well for directions, there is no address, so just punch in "Oakton and caldwell" dont remember if they are streets or avenues, but it should point you to the intersection. gmgs14 i sent you a pm about it, but after you get to the intersection, you'd be going north on caldwell (its the curvy road), then turn right if you are driving north on caldwell, the preserve(trees) will be on your right, if you are going south make a left into the preserve, there is a sign and only one entrance on caldwell.

Call me @ 847-606-0844 if you get lost.
Old 09-07-2003, 12:08 PM   #72
BeatJunky
Zilvia Junkie

Yup... DOHC or SOHC... Best bang for da dollar. Someone let me know whats up with an engine by the meet date.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:51 AM   #73
pearlwhiteS14
Zilvia Member

pearlwhiteS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Guys I saw a hot S 15 this morning on highway 53 at he Army trail Exit. It was done up really nice. It had exhaust and black tinted windows. I was doing abut 75 and he passed by at about 90. Nice car and I wondered that he might be on here?
pearlwhiteS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 10:52 AM   #74
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
Oh no, you got banned again :hammer:

Haha well hopefully it's only temporary. What happened?
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 05:09 PM   #75
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by pearlwhiteS14
Guys I saw a hot S 15 this morning on highway 53 at he Army trail Exit. It was done up really nice. It had exhaust and black tinted windows. I was doing abut 75 and he passed by at about 90. Nice car and I wondered that he might be on here?
S15???

I highly doubt you saw an S15, there are very few in the US, kind of a waste of money IMO.

But ya there are lots of S15 front ends on S14s, eclipses, integras, Camry , prolly more but thats all I have seen so far.

HAHA James banned again, is this like your 5th user name.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:21 PM   #76
BeatJunky
Zilvia Junkie

I was cruisin down harlem ave today, going south towards grand ave. when i saw two 89-93 hatchbacks (one black and the other gold) one right behind the other going northbound at around 4pm today the 8th.

Just wondering ifs anyone from the boards...
Old 09-08-2003, 08:35 PM   #77
pearlwhiteS14
Zilvia Member

it was a new silvia because it had a shark eyed lights and the rear end is not the same as my car. It was no body kit either.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:20 PM   #78
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

I finally got some time and updated the site.
http://www.geocities.com/chicago240sx2003/
Old 09-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #79
JDM180SX
Zilvia Member

JDM180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink I'm to blame...sorta

Quote:
Originally posted by BeatJunky
I was cruisin down harlem ave today, going south towards grand ave. when i saw two 89-93 hatchbacks (one black and the other gold) one right behind the other going northbound at around 4pm today the 8th.

Just wondering ifs anyone from the boards...
BeatJunky - were you in the maroon coupe? I was chillen outside of my shop about that time and I saw a white coupe then a maroon coupe w/an exhaust. My car would have been in front on Harlem but I had just moved it to my lot area.

Yeah, those two were headed to my shop...One is an aquaintance in my field (Black hatch) the other is his friend (gold hatch). I switched front bumpers with the gold one (swap + some cash my way). Both of are kinda ricey, they started on their cars before I could help em out. But, I still need another stock 91-94 bumper guys!

Anyway, I'm thinkin of taking them to the meet coming up but you guys guys have to be nice! Don't blame them for how their cars look. I'm tryin to guide them away from the ugliness and they don't need more ridicule (although I do laugh at them a bit when they leave ). K, we'll see if they show or not.

-Eddy
Old 09-09-2003, 03:28 PM   #80
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

haha bring your ricey aquaintance and friend . Its all good, the more the merrier, maybe we can all guide them with our mainly stock looking cars .

Anyways its looking as if we should have a pretty good turnout, imma try and recruit a few more people from the clubfr meet.
Old 09-09-2003, 04:07 PM   #81
BeatJunky
Zilvia Junkie

Re: I'm to blame...sorta

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM180SX
BeatJunky - were you in the maroon coupe?
Hahaha.... yes that was me...

I actually turned around and tried to see where they were goin' (boy im a loser). I have no firends with 240's...lol

We should meet up. You're in my general area.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:05 PM   #82
JDM180SX
Zilvia Member

JDM180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: I'm to blame...sorta

Quote:
Originally posted by BeatJunky
Hahaha.... yes that was me...

I actually turned around and tried to see where they were goin' (boy im a loser). I have no firends with 240's...lol

We should meet up. You're in my general area.
Anytime you wanna come by my work, feel free. I don't do much, especially at the end of the day. I'm at Harlem Cash Register, 3311 N. Harlem Ave. If there's no parking in front, I have a lot around back you can use. Come on by. That goes for anyone else doing nothing, Hee hee hee.

-Eddy
Old 09-09-2003, 05:09 PM   #83
gdrum
Leaky Injector

gdrum is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to gdrum
I am from middle of indiana...indianapolis area. I am wanting to come in my 89 SR 240 but need directions. Ill be taking I65. I just want directions where to meet or what not so i can type it in on mapquest since i do not know the area...or a place to meet up before hand. Time...date...etc... let me know thanks!
gdrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 12:43 AM   #84
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

tp in "oakton and caldwell" for address
niles, il for city/state. itll show up, entrance is north of the star. you should see a road going into the green area on the map that is generally the entrance, but i am pretty sure the road doesnt go thru to the other side, so make sure to use the entrance north of the intersection.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:52 AM   #85
FoCaL
Zilvia Member

FoCaL is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FoCaL
Im intersted in coming up from STL. I got the driections, but what time is everyone meeting? I wont know anyone, so this should be fun. Maybe I can see if a few more STL guys wonna come up with me.
FoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 11:01 AM   #86
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Try and be there around noon, at about 2 we will be heading off somewhere else.

I dont even know everyone at these meets and I have gone to just about every one since last year, so nothing to worry about, we are all strangers
Old 09-10-2003, 11:09 AM   #87
pearlwhiteS14
Zilvia Member

everyone should try and make this meet! Let's get the most 240's ever at one meet at the same time.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:27 AM   #88
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Ya lets get a bunch of people out here, we had a pretty big meet a couple months ago (the last one at Miami Woods), so hope to see you all out thereon the 20th).

BTW anyone on this board claim ownership to the black s14(with 5 spokes) in Aurora, or a red fastback with temps that I was driving behind in my car (look below)?
Old 09-10-2003, 12:27 PM   #89
pearlwhiteS14
Zilvia Member

was the black one with tinted windows and exhaust on it?
Old 09-10-2003, 03:10 PM   #90
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

dont remember about the tints, but it didnt have exhaust