Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-14-2003, 11:30 PM   #31
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
how much is it?
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2003, 12:30 AM   #32
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by ootranceformeroo
how much is it?
S14 owners concerned about price?!!?!

I thought you guys were hella rich!

Price will vary depending on what deal we can get (how many people can come) how long we want to drive, what time we drive.

I know they have a 60 dollar all you can drive deal on weekdays, its almost more driving than you can physically handle....ALMOST haha. (4+ hours)

I worked out costs for the 55 all you can drive at speedring, comes to 16 cents a lap or so. Great deal considering you dont have to do anything but show up and drive.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 12:39 AM   #33
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
well....s14 owners are not all rich......s14 KOUKI owners are rich haha jk....Im broke.....not broke just got a lot of stuff to get...or got in the last month...

- kouki conversion...600+
- 5 lug hubs...350
- rotors...(gotta get it)
- new rims...750
- exhaust...310

total...2000+

Might condsider that rich but...im only 17 but ive been working and all that money is going to my car...Saved up since like 12yrs old and then spent it all on parts

PEOPLES! buy some stuff that i have so i can make some money back
Drift Unit

Last edited by ootranceformeroo; 09-15-2003 at 12:43 AM..
Old 09-15-2003, 12:43 AM   #34
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

well, save 60 bucks somewhere in there for speedring or le mans.
Old 09-15-2003, 12:46 AM   #35
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

hmm....im down for a REAL drive...its cheaper
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 12:49 AM   #36
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

I used to think that way...until I realized 16 cents a lap, I can push the car as hard as I want, no cops, no oncoming traffic, if the car breaks...oh well, and I probably will not hurt myself if something happens.
Old 09-15-2003, 01:00 AM   #37
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by thx247
I used to think that way...until I realized 16 cents a lap, I can push the car as hard as I want, no cops, no oncoming traffic, if the car breaks...oh well, and I probably will not hurt myself if something happens.
yeah that is all true...and it is fun...but it's not AS fun as driving/drifting/racing a real car..
Old 09-15-2003, 01:30 AM   #38
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
so what now? u guys wanna go to speedring?

hows this then.... we go to in n out and get some grub then drive around then go to speedring so we can have it all together
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 03:23 AM   #39
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
There are a few roads up in the Fremont/Milpitas area that are fun to drive on. Although a little karting action would be fun. A race for bragging rights and Zilvia.net supremacy. LOL
neevosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 01:38 PM   #40
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
i'm game for whatever....someone take some initiative..
Old 09-15-2003, 04:31 PM   #41
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
I'd vote for that one place in Redwood City or maybe that one seabowl place in pacifica. It's kinda a pain in the neck for SFers to always go down to Milpidas/SC for meets But it would be nice to meet somewhere halfway.

say let's shoot for... NEXT FRIDAY 9/26 @ 6PM
how about that?
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 04:35 PM   #42
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

hmm...i was thinking sometime in the beginning of october...then i can have my stuff done for sure....and that guy that has house arrest until oct 4th(saturday) maybe we should have it Oct 4th? anyone okay with that?

That way it gives time for people to cancel plans/not make plans etc. Get their car ready etc...
Drift Unit

Last edited by ootranceformeroo; 09-15-2003 at 04:40 PM..
Old 09-15-2003, 04:45 PM   #43
nokeone
on strike three.

Oct 4th would work better for me as well...September 27th is my birthday so i imagine i am going to be busy with family stuff that weekend...
Old 09-15-2003, 04:50 PM   #44
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

October 4th is OKAY for everyone? House arrest guy?(sorry, forgot your screen name)

If it is the date is set....Just need to know for sure where everyone wants to go...

Everyone either wants GGP/speedring/redwood city/fremont....

Lets have a vote.

1. GGP(golden gate park)
2. Speedring
3. Redwood city...(malibu?)
4. Fremont...not sure where though...

Pick 1,2,3, or 4. Lets get a head count....
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 04:54 PM   #45
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
The 4th it is then!

I vote for 1 but I also vote for 3 too, if that's okay? Beacause if more people vote for 3, I'd wanna change mine to 3

let's talley all the votes by next saturday, the 27th so then people will have more than enough time to check out this thread and vote
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 04:58 PM   #46
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

once we get a good enough headcount by September 27, I will post the official meet in a new thread. lets get this headcount going!
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 05:06 PM   #47
nokeone
on strike three.

i vote for 3..redwood city...only because while Fremont is dope..i don't know where to cruise around there..

plus i like going to new places and i've never been to a meet in Redwood City before..
Old 09-15-2003, 05:12 PM   #48
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

im also down for 3 myself...

choose at your risk...not because others choose so...but the more we get of the same choice...and the fast...the sooner we can make it official! Doesnt really matter but yeah..at least the date is set.

For the people that will miss it in the above posts....OCTOBER 4th is the SET date.
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 05:51 PM   #49
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
i'm coo with 4.. and 1
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 08:17 PM   #50
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
im with dvdevo, 4 and 1 are both cool. cant really decide. SF fun, Fremont fun, so lets see where this goes..

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
proj240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 08:23 PM   #51
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

So far...

1. +3
2. 0
3. +3
4. +2
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 08:45 PM   #52
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
hehe i just picked the sf one because its closer.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 08:48 PM   #53
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

just think...Santa cruise peoples are driving up our way...but they dont mind too much...
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 08:58 PM   #54
black180sx
Zilvia Member

black180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Coyote point is pretty good place to meet
black180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 09:03 PM   #55
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

NO! thats not the point black180sx! ITS 1, 2, 3, or 4!

ahaah im jk jordan. (nice sig btw ahah)

Coyote Point is also a great place to meet if peoples are down to pay $5(i think thats what someone said)

We can add that as #5.
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 09:06 PM   #56
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
I vote for number three...but if we're meeting on the weekend we need to consider that parking might be a problem.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #57
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

I dont think malibu will get packed...(dont take my word for it though)

But usually its not very crowded. Besides they have a "fairly" big parking lot.
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 10:49 PM   #58
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
sorry Mr. Pimp from West Borough but no, i was thinking more along the lines of hanging out in a park, BBQin, taking pictures, talking cars, checkin out rides, grubbin, etc...then find a cool place to go for a drive...

but yeah..Santa Cruz was my first suggestion too...but not HWY 9..too crowded...i know some much better, more fun, and less traveled roads then HWY 9 in Santa Cruz...

Hey you cant blame me for assuming that..last time i tried to set up a meet on craigslist and a bunch of irresponsible posers showed up. The guy behind me flipped his car into a ditch. Im giving up on setting up meets but id enjoy participating in this one.

And you know what nevermind what i said cause driving in the mountains before dark is a waste of time to me anyways. The BBQ and kart racing sounds like fun. I think #3 MALIBU sounds good. I go to Malibu so i'd vote #3 assuming you're still taking votes. It's $3.50 per lap(they also sell package deals) but only one car at a time. Speedring is fun but expensive. 16 cents a lap in fremont sounds like a deal. Parking shouldnt be a big issue at Malibu if thats where it ends up. Plus they got INITIAL D at the Castle right next door.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 10:54 PM   #59
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

1. +3
2. +0
3. +5!!! (in the lead! as if you couldnt tell)
4. +2
Drift Unit
Old 09-15-2003, 11:00 PM   #60
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
i vote for one.