Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-15-2003, 11:04 PM   #61
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
id like a umm... a numba 1,3, & a numba 5.. n super size it! cant the meet be on a sunday ? i have work on saturdays..

iggy
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2003, 11:09 PM   #62
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Sunday is fine with me as long as everyone else will agree...

1. +5
2. +0
3. +6
4. +2
5. +2
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 11:31 PM   #63
black180sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
black180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
whats your vote daniel?
black180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 11:34 PM   #64
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
3 or 5...but i included that

Anyone down to meet up with some datsuns also? I noticed there was a 510 out there at the last one and i know you guys love those 510s, 240z, z32/33's, and all them? Just an idea. If you guys are I will try going on their boards and posting.
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 12:03 AM   #65
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
black180sx: nice sig haha.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:04 AM   #66
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i vote for 4!!!
510 represent!!!
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:08 AM   #67
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
yeah i'm game for whomever would like to come out..the more people the better..

and thanks for thinking of us Santa Cruz peeps...also got some Seaside 240's that wanna come and they are 30 min further south then us...so please keep that in mind...

if i could keep my drive under an hour each way i'd be happy...thus my choice of a location other then GGP...

Old 09-16-2003, 12:47 AM   #68
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Whoa cool!! Bring as many as you guys want! The more the marrier. If some people can, if you know any datsun guys tell them to bring out their buds.

1. +5
2. +0
3. +6(more for 3 more for 3!!) ahah jk
4. +3
5. +2

I know more people posted on the other thread...wheres everyone at?!

i'm driftaholic, bring out some datsun guys if you know any.
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 01:02 AM   #69
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
RBS14, Scott, votes for #3...also i'll bring my friend Nic with his "special" FC3S...also maybe Rob in his EG Civic...

then Quinn, hondaguy, wants #3, he has a black s13 and Brandon, Slideways, or D0wN5h1Ft, wants #3 as well..he has a maroon/red s13 if memory serves..

dunno where they are to speak up for themselves..

guys!!! ..lol
Old 09-16-2003, 01:10 AM   #70
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

1. +5
2. +0
3. +9
4. +3
5. +2

I know scott and ive seen the red/maroon s13(recently got an sr right) he was at the last drift meet i think. and ive probaly seen the other...not sure though.
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 01:10 AM   #71
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
heh, it always trips me out when someone types my name. i wanna say "no you're not, I'M driftaholic"
lol

i'm down for #3 if #4 fails :-(

cool thing about south bay meets is that no one (except north bay peeps) has to pay for bridges

ooo don't these east bay corners look fun though!!

Last edited by Andrew Bohan; 09-16-2003 at 02:20 AM..
Old 09-16-2003, 01:16 AM   #72
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ahah wheres that? Doesnt look like Ive been there yet.
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 01:27 AM   #73
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
whoa, pretty crazy turns there
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:32 AM   #74
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hmmm am i allowed to give out locations?
i'll tell you those hairpins are on the same road, the first one is advised 15mph and the second one is advised 10 mph. there's another advised 10 mph one about half a mile before it, but no pic
Old 09-16-2003, 01:34 AM   #75
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
My vote goes to #3. It's a good compromise between North and South Bay.
neevosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:42 AM   #76
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
hrmm so how fast u guys sugguest is the safe but fun speed with stock suspension on those turns.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:43 AM   #77
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by i'm driftaholic
heh, it always trips me out when someone types my name. i wanna say "no you're not, I'M driftaholic"
lol

i'm down for #3 if #4 fails :-(

cool thing about south bay meets is that no one (except north bay peeps) has to pay for bridges

ooo don't these east bay corners look fun though!!
whoa dope!!..i don't care about the meet being close to here but i would LOVE to go on a drive there sometime...

grip first...then a little sideways action once the line is learned...

edit: on a second look...the bottom corner i would only hit going up hill...

Last edited by nokeone; 09-16-2003 at 02:56 AM..
nokeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #78
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

me too! you can tell us where that is at the meet. Or maybe that will be our "cruise". But that might be a bit too small for the number of cars there could possibly be at the meet.
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #79
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i love the second one, how the space inside the hairpin is narrower than the road itself...
i scraped my front bumper doing that corner uphill. i think i would hit my door on it if i tried to drift
Old 09-16-2003, 01:58 AM   #80
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

I'm sure many of you guys love touge as much as I do. Let's keep those roads Ricers-free and cops-free as much as possible by not pointing them out online. Exceptions can be Hwy 9 and Mt Hamilton because unfortunately EVERYONE knows about them already. It's sad that Mt Hamilton now has stupid groups of Ricers hanging out there at night because of people mentioning that location so much online. I hate driving up there and seeing a row of Civics and Integras parked on the side, with kids just standing around. It wasn't like that a year ago. If you discover a good road, great. I think it'd be best to keep it to yourself, or mention it to your close friends by word of mouth. I have nothing against telling friends about good roads to drive on but posting online makes those roads too popular too fast. That's the reason I never made "go for a drive" an official part of any 240SX meet. People who want to go driving in mountains after a meet can do that. People who didn't even think about it don't have to know about it. Anyone agree, or am I just being selfish?

Edit: Oh ya, forgot to mention... The reason I mentioned this is cuz those pics of those hairpins have the URL to a web site that points out a bunch of good roads. It's totally your decision if you want everyone to know the good places to drive, and it is a public web site for everyone, but personally I would remove those pics and just let certain people know that site. o_o

Last edited by Danio; 09-16-2003 at 02:06 AM..
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 02:01 AM   #81
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i agree, that's why i didn't wanna say where this road is
Old 09-16-2003, 02:05 AM   #82
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
Anyone agree, or am I just being selfish?
i agree with you......and being selfish isn't always a bad thing..
Old 09-16-2003, 02:21 AM   #83
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

okay, edited my post
now this only works if nokeone changes his post where he quoted me
Old 09-16-2003, 02:50 AM   #84
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by i'm driftaholic
okay, edited my post
now this only works if nokeone changes his post where he quoted me
..lucky i'm a night owl...
Old 09-16-2003, 02:51 AM   #85
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

thanks danio and nokeone
hmm now what was this thread about again??
oh yeah, a meet, lol
Old 09-16-2003, 11:03 AM   #86
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
SHUT UP! I showed you all the good roads then you start telling all your ricer friends to go up there. hahahaha JK.

Call me up when your car is ready...

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
I'm sure many of you guys love touge as much as I do. Let's keep those roads Ricers-free and cops-free as much as possible by not pointing them out online. Exceptions can be Hwy 9 and Mt Hamilton because unfortunately EVERYONE knows about them already. It's sad that Mt Hamilton now has stupid groups of Ricers hanging out there at night because of people mentioning that location so much online. I hate driving up there and seeing a row of Civics and Integras parked on the side, with kids just standing around. It wasn't like that a year ago. If you discover a good road, great. I think it'd be best to keep it to yourself, or mention it to your close friends by word of mouth. I have nothing against telling friends about good roads to drive on but posting online makes those roads too popular too fast. That's the reason I never made "go for a drive" an official part of any 240SX meet. People who want to go driving in mountains after a meet can do that. People who didn't even think about it don't have to know about it. Anyone agree, or am I just being selfish?

Edit: Oh ya, forgot to mention... The reason I mentioned this is cuz those pics of those hairpins have the URL to a web site that points out a bunch of good roads. It's totally your decision if you want everyone to know the good places to drive, and it is a public web site for everyone, but personally I would remove those pics and just let certain people know that site. o_o
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 03:05 PM   #87
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by dvdevo
hrmm so how fast u guys sugguest is the safe but fun speed with stock suspension on those turns.
97mph

So October 4th huh?

Waiting sux...

Does anyone wanna go driving with me before then? How about Saturday night, 9-20-03?

Last edited by Var; 09-16-2003 at 03:11 PM..
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 03:10 PM   #88
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by westboroughpimp
yeah but that is like drift speed through those corners...if you were going for grip i'd expect you to be much faster through there..
Old 09-16-2003, 03:14 PM   #89
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
yeah but that is like drift speed through those corners...if you were going for grip i'd expect you to be much faster through there..
Lol
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 04:30 PM   #90
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Yay an excuse to come back home. Daniel get workin on that conversion mang, I wanna see it
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote