Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-17-2003, 11:04 PM   #151
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Well, if everyone is up for D&B Milpitas since they have a big parking lot and I dont think theres ever been complaints, then it can almost be official.

Oct 5th Sunday @ D&B parking lot? Say "I"
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2003, 11:12 PM   #152
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
uuuuughhhhh, damn. Don't tell me we gota go through all this again of picking a spot. And all the way in Milpidas? I think we should stick to the plan, if we get too many people just have someone drive around till we can find a bigger spot. I just think this is getting too complicated for something simple
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:17 PM   #153
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
okay okay okay.....hehe.

MALIBU IT IS!

If its too crowded, well move. (please dont blame it on me if it gets too crowded and we have to move somewhere)

Sunday or Saturday?

ahh..this is getting to complicated.
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 11:22 PM   #154
black180sx
Zilvia Member

black180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i think coyote point would be nice,but I think u have to make reservations early.
black180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:24 PM   #155
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilviaNinja240
uuuuughhhhh, damn. Don't tell me we gota go through all this again of picking a spot. And all the way in Milpidas? I think we should stick to the plan, if we get too many people just have someone drive around till we can find a bigger spot. I just think this is getting too complicated for something simple
Late people won't know where everyone else went. October 5 is more than two weeks away. We can still decide on a new place.

Last year in August there were two 240SX meets at D&B's parking lot. The first one (not set up by me) ended after 30 minutes because police kicked them out. The second one went very well. I don't know what happened at the first one but some people said they weren't messing around or anything but got kicked out anyway. Most car meets seem to do fine there though.

I haven't been to the Great Mall on a Sunday lately. Does anyone know for sure that there'll be room at D&B's parking lot?
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:46 PM   #156
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
so now its milpitus, whats the adress to the meet. kinda hard to get there with out an adress, and is it saturday or sunday?
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:52 PM   #157
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
LOL, they refer to me as the house arrest guy haha

HELL YES sunday is good, cuz i forgot that i have work on saturday. ( i would take it off anyway, for the meet)

but once u guys decide on the FINAL PLACE AND TIME

post the COMPLETE address and FINAl time!, so epople can scan this thing and know,

u might as well start a new thread that sayd "NORCAL meet OCT 5th"

ill be there in my white automatic convertible,

cuz the fastback im gonna get is prolly gonna have a blown gasket
Old 09-17-2003, 11:55 PM   #158
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Sorry stealthj. That was me Sunday it is then!
Drift Unit
Old 09-18-2003, 12:10 AM   #159
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
sunday seem most reasonable for the majority? and a place? if it malibu, there two lots, the main entrance for the arcades, and a smaller one for teh karts(just to give a heads up if you decide to choose a place)
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:12 AM   #160
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
ok someone make a final decision and post an address of the place with DATE, TIME, LOCATION in bold...
Old 09-18-2003, 12:24 AM   #161
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

The meet will be at.....D&B parking lot!

Where: 940 Great Mall Dr.
Phone: 957-9215
When: Sunday October 5th
Time: Noon(12pm)

That way we wont have to move if its too crowded.
Assuming we dont get kicked out...*knock on wood*

I will post this in a new thread.
Drift Unit
Old 09-18-2003, 12:28 AM   #162
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
been to a meet there before and there was no issues...worst case we buy a couple orders of fries...lol..then we are patrons...not loiterers...
Old 09-18-2003, 12:29 AM   #163
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
city and zip!!
Old 09-18-2003, 12:29 AM   #164
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by ootranceformeroo
The meet will be at.....D&B parking lot!

Where: 940 Great Mall Dr.
Phone: 957-9215
When: Sunday October 5th
Time: Noon(12pm)
Is that your phone number?
What's the area code?
Old 09-18-2003, 12:31 AM   #165
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

haha i have to get it..the phone number area code. The new thread will be posted soon. Ill post all info there.
Drift Unit
Old 09-18-2003, 12:31 AM   #166
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by stealthj
city and zip!!
You're from San Jose and you don't know where Great Mall is? LOL I think you've been under house arrest for too long.
Old 09-18-2003, 12:32 AM   #167
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

llloollllllllllllllll

im clueless
Old 09-18-2003, 12:37 AM   #168
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yippie! it's on the right side of the bay now!
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:38 AM   #169
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

haha well i figured its SORTA in the central area.
Drift Unit
Old 09-18-2003, 12:38 AM   #170
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
hey i think it should be more specific cuz if i remember right.... the parking lot is HUGE! so we need to have next to some place thats visible. Basically which side of the mall. That way it wont be splitted up into 2 different meets or somethin like that.
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:40 AM   #171
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
i dont know how to get to great mall greatmall parkway exit right? on 880?
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:42 AM   #172
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
arg SO INDECISIVE!
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:43 AM   #173
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

NEW THREAD IS POSTED.

GO POST THERE!
Drift Unit
Old 09-18-2003, 12:47 AM   #174
nokeone
on strike three.

for the lazy people:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...threadid=36636
Old 09-18-2003, 01:05 AM   #175
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
haha now my thread is open again for future ideas!!!
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 03:44 AM   #176
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
WTF happened to Malibu? You guys are wierd. I'll pass on this one. Let me know how it turns out.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 11:00 AM   #177
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Danny,

What happened at the D&B meet before the first official NorCal one was that the dumbass(es) who organized it told the cops.

So they were there waiting to break it up. woot.

I guess cus it was on a friday (?) and there were some runs goin down afterwards... so he wanted to make sure the cops understood they wreen't part of the groups heading out to the runs (even though a lot of them had planned to do so)

Morons.

Anyways...
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:13 PM   #178
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by westboroughpimp
WTF happened to Malibu? You guys are wierd. I'll pass on this one. Let me know how it turns out.
parking lot too small to facilitate everyone
Old 09-18-2003, 12:47 PM   #179
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
okay since this thread is somewhat obsolete now...

[hijack]
anyone know what happened to my 'best cop ever' thread??
[/hijack]
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote