Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 10-13-2003, 02:36 PM   #31
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Couple more spot open...

new email...

[email protected]
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #32
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm signed up and paid up. Now I just need to fix my car. I guess I'll see y'all there.
Old 10-14-2003, 02:32 AM   #33
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
fingers crossed for my front end being on by then..i'll run with out it of course if i have to...but i'd rather not..lol..

can't wait!!
Old 10-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #34
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
If you call a front end everything minus the bumper you just might be in luck. haha NO WAY ur gonna have a bumper by then but we both know that so why am i even posting this? Guess its because im a whore.
Old 10-14-2003, 03:07 PM   #35
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
When I had my S13 I bought an AERO bumper front end, Hood, Fenders,Lights etc etc... BRAND NEW!

Im thinking of selling it. I only had my S13 for two weeks then sold it. So I have this front end at my house for nothing.

Make me an offer.

Al
Old 10-14-2003, 03:54 PM   #36
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14
If you call a front end everything minus the bumper you just might be in luck. haha NO WAY ur gonna have a bumper by then but we both know that so why am i even posting this? Guess its because im a whore.
haha...we'll see..not counting on a bumper at all..rest is going to take some work...not a definate by any means...

so we'll see...
Old 10-14-2003, 03:57 PM   #37
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
When I had my S13 I bought an AERO bumper front end, Hood, Fenders,Lights etc etc... BRAND NEW!

Im thinking of selling it. I only had my S13 for two weeks then sold it. So I have this front end at my house for nothing.

Make me an offer.

Al
i have everything else...brick lights, wide body fenders, and hood...i would just need a bumper...
Old 10-14-2003, 04:41 PM   #38
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
i have everything else... wide body fenders, ...i would just need a bumper...
OOhhhhhhhh widebody fenders! BLING BLING DAWG!!!! haha they are so sweet!
Old 10-14-2003, 05:42 PM   #39
Halz
BANNED

Halz is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres another track event down in that area (at the Streets of Willow) on the 24th

www.redlinetrackevents.com

No such thing as too much track-time, so I figure I'll make the most of those three days, and the 200+ mile drive to get down there.. I hope the car is up for it
Halz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 08:52 PM   #40
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by Halz
Theres another track event down in that area (at the Streets of Willow) on the 24th

www.redlinetrackevents.com

No such thing as too much track-time, so I figure I'll make the most of those three days, and the 200+ mile drive to get down there.. I hope the car is up for it
unfortunately for those of us who drift, Streets of Willow wont allow it anymore..great track though..wish they'd open it up to drifting again...

that coupled with the 5 hr drive from Santa Cruz makes the 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 hr drive to Buttonwillow so much more appealing..

have fun though...
Old 10-14-2003, 09:48 PM   #41
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
sell me your aero bumper Al and I'll give my my stock silvia bumper..>FOR FREE!

lol
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 11:22 PM   #42
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
i just found out my car not gonna be done for another 2-3 weeks,im so fawkin pissed i could just ok i feel a lot better
Old 10-14-2003, 11:32 PM   #43
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by thx247
sell me your aero bumper Al and I'll give my my stock silvia bumper..>FOR FREE!

lol
The AERO bumper won't fit on the Silvia front end from what I told.

The AERO front end that I have is all fiberglass, Even the hood and fender. The guy that sold it to me said that if you ever wreck the bumper you won't be able to replace it with any bumper since they don't fit. IONO. Would they?

Al
Old 10-15-2003, 02:00 AM   #44
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
The AERO bumper won't fit on the Silvia front end from what I told.

The AERO front end that I have is all fiberglass, Even the hood and fender. The guy that sold it to me said that if you ever wreck the bumper you won't be able to replace it with any bumper since they don't fit. IONO. Would they?

Al
problem with using fiberglass is that then you have to use fiberglass everything..if you use a uerethane bumper with FRP fenders then if you ever bump anything the shock is transfered directly to the fenders, via the bumper which is flexible, and they will break...

maybe that is what he meant...basically you have to use FRP with FRP...

anyway...bring the bumper to the event...i'd like to check it out...how much are you looking to get for it?..

thanks
Old 10-15-2003, 10:14 AM   #45
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

If I sell the Bumper itself... What am I going to do with the front end?

I don't have an S13 anymore, So I need to sell the whole set. Either way im picking one up soon. I want a coupe!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:08 AM   #46
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
I want a coupe!
i know you envy, and wanna be like me AL..but c'mon..this is getting rediculous....next you are gonna say you want a silver/blue one with a PANDA on it..lol...

Old 10-15-2003, 02:18 PM   #47
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
a noah how come you didnt tell me you needed your hood latches?i would gave them to you,but brandon already said he has some for you sorry bout that bro.:hammer:
Old 10-15-2003, 02:26 PM   #48
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaguy
a noah how come you didnt tell me you needed your hood latches?i would gave them to you,but brandon already said he has some for you sorry bout that bro.:hammer:
i don't think i have your cell number?..and i didn't see you online on AIM recently...

it's cool..since he said he had a set...i didn't even think about it when i gave you the hood..

but yeah as long as Brandon can get them to me in the next couple of days i'll be cool..

thanks though...how's the car comin along?

lates
Old 10-17-2003, 03:10 AM   #49
mrfox

mrfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Will there be loaner helmets available? Last time I went to Buttonwillow they had a backroom full of helmets they rented out for $10 each (It was a weekend though).

On a related note, does anyone know of a place that sells helmets in the bay area?
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 01:16 PM   #50
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by mrfox
Will there be loaner helmets available? Last time I went to Buttonwillow they had a backroom full of helmets they rented out for $10 each (It was a weekend though).

On a related note, does anyone know of a place that sells helmets in the bay area?
no loaner helmets for these weekday, private, events that i know of...although Al does usually bring an extra one or two..

and as for buying one... www.helmetcity.com is a good place to start...you will find your best deals online for sure..

Old 10-17-2003, 04:47 PM   #51
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

1 Lady drifter back out. Car problem.

I have two more SPOT!

Al
[email protected]
Old 10-17-2003, 06:10 PM   #52
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
we had another lady going?
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:20 PM   #53
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
problem with using fiberglass is that then you have to use fiberglass everything..if you use a uerethane bumper with FRP fenders then if you ever bump anything the shock is transfered directly to the fenders, via the bumper which is flexible, and they will break...
The Nissan OEM Aero Bumper is urethane. I know it is cus I have it.

So I am guessing he meant you should use fiberglass everything cush ya, I'd assume that a bump would induce breakage to the other fiberglass parts and not the urethane...

Another reason not to get all that fiberglass junk.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 08:37 PM   #54
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
The Nissan OEM Aero Bumper is urethane. I know it is cus I have it.

So I am guessing he meant you should use fiberglass everything cush ya, I'd assume that a bump would induce breakage to the other fiberglass parts and not the urethane...

Another reason not to get all that fiberglass junk.
no choice....wide body fenders only come in fiberglass...
Old 10-17-2003, 10:08 PM   #55
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Quote:
Originally posted by thx247
we had another lady going?
Nope...I was the one that had to back out...looks like my clutch is gone...and I can't risk having to pay 300 bucks to tow my car home if it dies at the track. I'm so bummed...I can't even begin to explain how sad I am.

Anyone have any suggestions for what type of clutch I should buy next?
Old 10-17-2003, 10:44 PM   #56
Fibercus
BANNED

Fibercus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fibercus
Im down, found out willow is only 45 minutes up the canyon road from me

email sent
Fibercus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 12:34 AM   #57
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by s13chica
Nope...I was the one that had to back out...looks like my clutch is gone...and I can't risk having to pay 300 bucks to tow my car home if it dies at the track. I'm so bummed...I can't even begin to explain how sad I am.

ACT..
Old 10-18-2003, 01:33 AM   #58
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by s13chica

That sux.....6 pucks suck tho so it doesn't surprise me.

With ur kind of funds, i'd go wit an OS giken or a HKS twin plate! There is a reason all of the HIGH quality clutches are sprung and not puck. Pucks wear out faster as well as raping your driveline severely! They are VERY hard on cars. you get my point.
Old 10-18-2003, 02:48 AM   #59
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14
That sux.....6 pucks suck tho so it doesn't surprise me.

With ur kind of funds, i'd go wit an OS giken or a HKS twin plate! There is a reason all of the HIGH quality clutches are sprung and not puck. Pucks wear out faster as well as raping your driveline severely! They are VERY hard on cars. you get my point.
lol...

Old 10-18-2003, 04:53 AM   #60
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
i hear nothing but good things about centerforce dual friction
Var is offline   Reply With Quote