Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 10-21-2003, 03:32 PM   #91
nokeone
on strike three.

Trader Rating: (0)
nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
GHEY!

Ask Nic, If he wants me to buy him a head socks. Its about $35 bucks.

I wouldn't wear other peoples helmet without head socks. hahahahha
i actually have a head sock he can borrow..so no worries on that for him..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2003, 04:00 PM   #92
mrfox

mrfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
... UBER :ghey: and hasn't gotten his own yet..so he says "PLEASE PLEASE still bring it"....said if you need any oral favors in return..
Dammit I'm not doing that just to get some track time.

Never again!
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 04:55 PM   #93
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Ever sucked d!ck for coke?? haha
Old 10-21-2003, 04:56 PM   #94
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14
DO NOT, I SAID DO NOT... RIDE IN MY CAR!!!
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 05:33 PM   #95
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
i really hope that is an obscure movie quote or somethin...

if not..i don't know if we can be friends anymore..

because this is not, "fantasy land, let's share our thoughts from the demented mind of scott time"..

you're scaring me..
Old 10-21-2003, 10:34 PM   #96
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
aight, all done getting ready. Going to have to bleed at the track though

See you guys there
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 05:49 PM   #97
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
So how was it? Anyone got pics or videos? My friends got to go but i couldnt cause my transmission plug had metal shavings and a piece of a bearing on the magnet.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 01:12 AM   #98
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

I need to goto sleep so more later.

Thanks for the caravan home, I don't think I would have made it otherwise.

We got vids picts skinned knuckels wrecked car inches of dirt in our cars everything

Very busy, very good event.
Old 10-23-2003, 02:47 AM   #99
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by thx247
I need to goto sleep so more later.

Thanks for the caravan home, I don't think I would have made it otherwise.

We got vids picts skinned knuckels wrecked car inches of dirt in our cars everything

Very busy, very good event.
what he said...plus blown tires, blown radiator on the ride home...and a car in bad need of an overall tune up..lol..

but yeah.. overall...safe and sound at home...2am....lol
Old 10-23-2003, 11:47 AM   #100
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
da event was dop as hell.a scottisnt thank movie quote from halfbake??da movie is tight,all and all a god day to bad for that supra but if you can afford to buy a supra and take it to the track...you can afford to fix it
Old 10-23-2003, 12:12 PM   #101
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Thanks to everyone that came out and participated also to people that stayed a little longer to clean up the track.

On the last event, people have improve thier skills. I was seeing more guys actually getting sideways on the track and not on the dirt. Their was a couple of drifters that went off coughnoahcough but other than that the event was ALLL GOODDDD. JK Noah.

Yes, I warned everyone when we went counter at the track that if you speed up really high on that exit turn, You will end up on the wall. whatdoyouknow... BANG! The supra. Its all good. Nothing too biggie, Atleast he got to drive the car home.

The caravan was a little crazy. Semi chasing us, shiet is pulling out of the back of the semi. Eating at Harris Ranch talking shiet to each other and being loud. Suburban towing a car going 90MPH... ahhh ilovemytruck.

Thanks again guys and save up for the next private event. Im shooting around November 26th or so.

Al
Old 10-23-2003, 01:23 PM   #102
nokeone
on strike three.

haha...yeah yeah..i definately had some dirt time..sorry, i don't dori as well as you Al..

and i think it was just a bad luck day for Supras...there was one flipped on 152 when we were driving home..a red one too..spooky..lol..it has just flown by our caravan like 15 min earlier and then we come up on a ton of sirens and there it is..rolled a coupled times and landed on it's side..

Al you mighta been sleeping when we went past it...but it was a pretty crazy crash...

anyway, thanks again to everyone who came and had a great time..definately A LOT of improvement all around...can't wait for the next one..

-noah
Old 10-23-2003, 01:29 PM   #103
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

I actually saw that... I might have been sleepy tho cause I saw a white car.

It seems everyone is fine cause they were standing next to the car and blah blahing.

You catch up with us cause we ate at Harris Ranch for like an hour or so. BSing.
Old 10-23-2003, 01:57 PM   #104
nokeone
on strike three.

next time we will definately have to go to Harris Ranch with you guys...sounds like a pretty fun time..

ordered my new radiator today...should be in the car by tomorrow...then the car needs an overall tune up, oil change, fluids, etc...should be ready to go again in a about a month for the next one..

Al, whatcha gonna do about your exhaust?..reweld??
Old 10-23-2003, 01:58 PM   #105
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, that was definetaly a fun event. I can't wait for the next one. After eating at Harris Ranch, I just jammed home. I was supposed to be home by 10PM, but it's all good. I had a show with my band that night, but I missed it, so they kicked me out.

Mike
Old 10-23-2003, 02:00 PM   #106
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeh that was strange I thought -that we all met up at that gas station lol. I was leaving the store (they sell synthetic oil by the gallon!!) and in walks Noah. I'm like...wtf. I thought your car was messed up. But I forgot we had been eating at Harris ranch. oh well

Im at work...still fucking around. I need to get back to it.
Old 10-23-2003, 02:27 PM   #107
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by neevosh
Yeah, that was definetaly a fun event. I can't wait for the next one. After eating at Harris Ranch, I just jammed home. I was supposed to be home by 10PM, but it's all good. I had a show with my band that night, but I missed it, so they kicked me out.

Mike
Hey i feel you man. My band gets pissed when i skip practice to go drive or when i cant replace my guitar strings cause i spent all my money on my 240. ahhh. i love my car.. what do you play??? we need a singer.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 02:45 PM   #108
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHA, I just found some of that cotton sh*t that was falling of that truck stuck to the front of my car.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:03 PM   #109
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

good lawd... Im at work sleepy... But all good. Nothing an old ordinary day effing around the net.

As for my exhaust, I might get a new one but the only other one I like besides the DD that I have is the CBY which cost about $1200.

I better check my truck see if I have any of that cotton shiet. That was funny tho cause it took me awhile to figure out where that shiet came from.
Old 10-23-2003, 03:39 PM   #110
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Yea, i had a great time too! Can't wait till the next event! I'm in there like swimwear! My day went pretty good, aside from one of my studs breaking, it was great! My car needs some TLC too........ need to get my frame pulled, put my coilovers on, and hopefully get some RUCA's. Sigh*

Al, ur the man!
Old 10-23-2003, 03:42 PM   #111
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Yea, i had a great time too! Can't wait till the next event! I'm in there like swimwear! My day went pretty good, aside from one of my studs breaking, it was great! My car needs some TLC too........ need to get my frame pulled, put my coilovers on, and hopefully get some RUCA's. Sigh*

Al, ur the man!
did the Teins come in today?
Old 10-23-2003, 06:41 PM   #112
Halz
BANNED

Halz is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still down here.. ...sitting in the Kern County Library! ..and at least its not the jail, which it could very well be, seeing how little there is to do down here other than pick up on the ladies.
Halz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 07:09 PM   #113
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by Halz
I'm still down here.. ...sitting in the Kern County Library! ..and at least its not the jail, which it could very well be, seeing how little there is to do down here other than pick up on the ladies.
what?!? why the hell are you still down there?
Old 10-23-2003, 09:36 PM   #114
mrfox

mrfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Great track day. Thanks Al!

Quote:
Originally posted by Halz
Quote:
what?!? why the hell are you still down there?
This is tomorrow:

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/

Hows the nightlife in the Kern County Library?

I'm shacking up for the night in San Luis Obispo.

Last edited by mrfox; 10-23-2003 at 09:58 PM..
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 12:21 AM   #115
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by mrfox
This is tomorrow:

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/
Oh yea, i forgot.

TRACK WHORE!!!!!!! haha
Old 10-24-2003, 01:11 AM   #116
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
damn should of stayed down there ,but it was still phat,best part of the day hiro and al that was off the hizzy once again i gotta thank scott,noah rob and nick for having me thanks guys.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:31 PM   #117
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Remember its the real deal out there, even though most of us are not going that fast.

AMERICAN STOCKCAR CHALLENGE (ASC) DRIVER INVOLVED IN FATAL INCIDENT.

Buttonwillow Raceway Park. Buttonwillow, CA. Saturday October 18th 2003. A tragic one-car accident during an American Stockcar Challenge (ASC) race took the life of series regular William "Billy" Blauvelt of Ringwood, NJ.

Early in the 30-minute timed event, Blauvelt apparently lost control of his race car and slid off course, impacting a dirt embankment. Witnesses reported that no other cars were nearby and that the incident took place at a relatively slow part of the 3.1 mile road course.

Rescue crews arrived within seconds and immediately extracted
Blauvelt. He was quickly airlifted by helicopter to Kern Medical
Center where he was pronounced dead soon after. Kern County Coroner Investigator Ken Noack listed the official cause of death as a "Closed Cranio Cervical Injury with a Basal Skull Fracture". A
preliminary inspection indicated that all the safety equipment functioned properly.

Blauvelt began racing in 2001 after over a decade of high performance driver's education with several other driving organizations. He was passionate about exotic cars and had owned quite a few, including a Ferrari, a Dodge Viper, an Acura NSX, a replica Shelby Cobra and several race prepared Porsches. He drove the #44 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for the RealRide Racing team and had recently finished on the podium at his last ASC race.

Blauvelt was 38 years old and is survived by his wife Adriana and 18 month old son Nikolas.

Contributions to Nikolas' education fund can be sent to:

Nikolas W. Blauvelt
PO Box 412
Ringwood, NJ 07456

the car hit a dirt embankment at the off ramp turn(formerly the buttonhook turn) on the passenger side. eye witnesses at the turn said the car came off the race surface side ways and hit the embankment on the side. other ASC racers said the entrance speed of this turn is about 80mph. carrying the car onto the top of the 4' embankment. so the car didn't hit and stop it scrubbed speed and momentum as it came to rest.

Last edited by thx247; 10-24-2003 at 10:39 PM..
Old 10-25-2003, 12:56 AM   #118
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

^^^

Wow, crazy shit. It doesn't seem like you could kill yourself by sliding off the off ramp but obviously you can.
Old 10-25-2003, 06:15 PM   #119
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

I was suprised their entry speed is the same as ours.

Although, they might be going clockwise, which in that case 80mph is really fast lol.
Old 10-25-2003, 07:20 PM   #120
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

DAMN...

From that turn, My speed is atleast 80MPH. Third gear redline.

My intent is to drift and not grip anyways so it'll slow me down a lot afterwards.

R.I.P.