Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 12-01-2003, 01:09 PM   #121
nokeone
on strike three.

Trader Rating: (0)
nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
yeah, great meet!!..had a blast..met some nice new people (Kevin, Lisa )..saw some old friends..and even won some Kaaz Diff Oil!!..rockin!!..i need to change mine anyway so perfect timing...lol..

congrats to the winners..

see ya all again soon!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2003, 02:04 PM   #122
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
flipprayzin,

Hey man I saw your car over there but I didn't see you. What time did you take off..

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 04:43 PM   #123
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
I got there at 8:00 AM and I wanted to leave at 8:01AM. I wish I drove my car.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 04:57 PM   #124
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
i got there at 7:59... wanted to leave at 8:00 when i saw al.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 05:33 PM   #125
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
i got there at 7:59... wanted to leave at 8:00 when i saw al.
The 240 cockyness was just too much for me. ie people like coughcharliecough.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:36 PM   #126
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
yahahaha al..... want some cough drops?
Old 12-01-2003, 05:57 PM   #127
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
so who won what?

i won a nismo theromostat
Old 12-01-2003, 06:15 PM   #128
kat240

kat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kat240
Quote:
s13chica: you're taking your hot pink car this friday, right?

kat240: you should go with us at buttonwillow this friday... stay away from the light pole!!! you make my heart jump everytime! good job tho...
Lee ??
Old 12-01-2003, 08:05 PM   #129
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

no im not lee.. im charlie. i was the one that took you to our booth - cartune - to get stuff fixed in your s14.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:49 PM   #130
kat240

oh ! hey charlie, i remember you of course, you were nice enough to fix my ebrake, thanks again ! i just thought you were the one riding with me on the skid pad
Old 12-01-2003, 11:06 PM   #131
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah.... its me! what's up? hmm.. go to buttonwillow with us this friday!
Old 12-02-2003, 12:07 AM   #132
kat240

buttonwillow ? isn't that all the way by san francisco ?! that's too far for me
Old 12-02-2003, 12:11 AM   #133
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

I LOLed.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:35 AM   #134
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by kat240
buttonwillow ? isn't that all the way by san francisco ?! that's too far for me
no...much closer to you then that..like 4 hours closer..
Old 12-02-2003, 02:24 AM   #135
kat240

hehe, i feel dumb
Old 12-02-2003, 09:11 AM   #136
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey driftheaven, I'm down to cruise with you and whoever else you are going with. I'll be leaving from pasadena so maybe we can meet up towards the north of LA or while we are driving or something.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 09:32 AM   #137
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

kat, it's about... 2 hours north of LA. that's not that far. well... you're from san diego. that's a different story.

flybert, sure... but you're leaving way too early for me.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:40 AM   #138
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
What time are you leaving? I don't mind leaving later. I've never been there before so I just wanna make sure I get there on time. What time are you leaving?
Old 12-02-2003, 11:55 AM   #139
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

alex chang and myself are leaving at 6am. we're gonna meet in sylmar at 6am. so from there it's about 1.5 to 2 hours max.
from the 5 you exit roxford st and there's a chevron gas station there. it's right where the 5 and the 405 meet. let me know...
Old 12-02-2003, 12:06 PM   #140
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
alex chang and myself are leaving at 6am. we're gonna meet in sylmar at 6am. so from there it's about 1.5 to 2 hours max.
from the 5 you exit roxford st and there's a chevron gas station there. it's right where the 5 and the 405 meet. let me know...
ehhh?

I thought you exit at Lerdo then its right thuuuur?
Old 12-02-2003, 12:29 PM   #141
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
ehhh?

I thought you exit at Lerdo then its right thuuuur?
hahah...i think C is talking about where in Sylmar he is planning on meeting..

buttonwillow IS off Lerdo...
Old 12-02-2003, 01:12 PM   #142
Flybert
Post Whore!

Alright, I'll see you guys in Sylmar at 6AM.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:58 PM   #143
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally posted by knghtryde
flipprayzin,

Hey man I saw your car over there but I didn't see you. What time did you take off..
I was there to the end...i won a freakin drift-bible *need to learn to crash my car with style* Yah I had a blast saw a bunch of norcali guys. I think I saw ur wife but i didnt see you, plus i heard from Georgia that you werent coming cuz of your car being down or something. haha...oh GEORGIA i still wanna lick your car..

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:13 PM   #144
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Quote:
Originally posted by fliprayzin240sx
GEORGIA i still wanna lick your car..
HAHAHAHAHA...I just got back from the track and it is COVERED with dirt...still interested?? hehehe