Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 12-02-2003, 05:29 PM   #151
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn you guys....bagging on maybe the only norcal girl whos got the guts to own and operate a 240 on the track!

FAWK I WANT TO GO DRIVE GODAMIT. Whoring this thread is boring....
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2003, 05:35 PM   #152
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Talking

well... just to let you know there's another girl in norcal that goes to all these events. she drives an orange ae86 coupe!!!

keep an eye on her...
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 05:39 PM   #153
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey I've heard of her! Apparently her driving is really cool and her exhaust sounds aggressive!

Last edited by thx247; 12-02-2003 at 05:48 PM..
Old 12-02-2003, 06:21 PM   #154
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
you know how there is always that one person, who says what everyone is thinking, but just don't quite have the gall to say..............................
Silly boys...the car does have a nice pink rear end! The antenna and windshield wiper holes were welded up and everything! hahaha...I don't know what you guys were thinking about...but I was just referencing the rear end of my car.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:19 AM   #155
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
well... just to let you know there's another girl in norcal that goes to all these events. she drives an orange ae86 coupe!!!

keep an eye on her...
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:52 PM   #156
doriftokouki
Zilvia Member

doriftokouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, if there is anyone that wants to go but can't because the track day is full I will sell you my spot, money just got kind of tight recently and my friend who was going to buy the spot backed out, so if anyone is interested please let me know. Email me or reply to this thread.

email is [email protected]
doriftokouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 10:32 AM   #157
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally posted by doriftokouki
Hey guys, if there is anyone that wants to go but can't because the track day is full I will sell you my spot, money just got kind of tight recently and my friend who was going to buy the spot backed out, so if anyone is interested please let me know. Email me or reply to this thread.

email is [email protected]
Are you serious?
If hes not coming then please let me know.

Ill give you a refund since you are one broke ass mofo.

Al
Old 12-04-2003, 12:54 PM   #158
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You can't be talking about broke. I'm getting my tires in the mail today and the only money I have left is to mount these suckas and for another tank of gas. Gotta make it til next wednesday when I get paid but even then with Christmas and a GF who likes nice presents, I'm going to be broke again. I don't really think I should be going but I can't pass this up. Any news on when the next event will be?
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 02:18 PM   #159
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
sometime next year...prolly not until March...maybe one in January....we'll see..
Old 12-04-2003, 11:40 PM   #160
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Tonight, my car was broken into in Pasadena at PCC and I can't go to the event. My helmet, tools, and radio were stolen. If anybody knows of someone selling a Bell M2 PRO please let me know. I just got it 2 weeks ago and now I'm SOL cuz I can't go to the event. Why is it that someone decides to jack me when I have all my stuff ready for a track event? I hope you guys have fun out there while I try to scrap money together to get a new passenger side window. Motherfuckers just broke in. This has been a great day as you can see. I'll make another thread in CHAT soon.

And all this shit happening after I said I was fucking broke. Now I'm broke with a fucking broken in car. FUCK THIS!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 12:10 AM   #161
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by Flybert
Tonight, my car was broken into in Pasadena at PCC and I can't go to the event. My helmet, tools, and radio were stolen. If anybody knows of someone selling a Bell M2 PRO please let me know. I just got it 2 weeks ago and now I'm SOL cuz I can't go to the event. Why is it that someone decides to jack me when I have all my stuff ready for a track event? I hope you guys have fun out there while I try to scrap money together to get a new passenger side window. Motherfuckers just broke in. This has been a great day as you can see. I'll make another thread in CHAT soon.

And all this shit happening after I said I was fucking broke. Now I'm broke with a fucking broken in car. FUCK THIS!!!
Sorry to hear Chris.

I hope you can get back on your feet. I feel you on this. I was dead broke when I started with all this event. Borrowing shiet from friends.

Goodluck once again Chris. Ill tell Charlie and Alex whats up.

Al
Old 12-05-2003, 06:34 PM   #162
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
So howd it go?
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 06:53 PM   #163
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
godspeed, drive home safe, caravan style. dont forget harris ranch
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 10:32 PM   #164
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Went fine, we just got back in. (S13Chica, me and halz and another)

Track was good, no rain or anything. Lot of people going off still, but towards the end of the day not much of that was happening. Did some testing between cars and different setups.

On the way home Halz lost a tire (azenis) and we had to replace on the side of the highway. Otherwise non eventfull. Still probably one of the best track events for seat time and easy going people. Now if only my datalogger fucking came through. Sucked I wanted to see if 180 brakes worked better than stock.

I think I found the magic PSI for azenis on a stock 240, 39psi. 40 seems to work really well for turn in, but understeers just a tad too much on some corners. 38 which I was running was cool and all but I could not floor it in some turns.

SR cars are still slow
Old 12-05-2003, 11:07 PM   #165
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
I had a really great time at the event...so much track time...so worth every penny spent. It was really cool of Chris to come out with the signal car...even if he did get a little too close to the wall for comfort!

Thanks Alex and Charlie for all your pointers...I still suck...but at least I'm learning.

I always love these track days...so much track time, and such a good crowd of people!

thx247...you know you LOVE the power of an sr!!! Stop lieing to yourself!
Old 12-05-2003, 11:21 PM   #166
UCC0279

UCC0279 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, only one word: TIRED.......

Other than that, it's all good.
BTW, this is Peter

Good night guys.
zzzzzzzzzz................
UCC0279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:48 PM   #167
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
no problem georgia... anything to help friends learn

commitment... the key word for todays event.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:31 AM   #168
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

What Event?
Old 12-06-2003, 08:57 AM   #169
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

the event at the bathroom.... when u sit on the throne. you gotta commit to it... make sure it comes out!
Old 12-06-2003, 11:15 AM   #170
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by driftheaven
no problem georgia... anything to help friends learn

commitment... the key word for todays event.
What she needs to do is STOP UNDERSTEERING.

JK G.
Old 12-06-2003, 11:18 AM   #171
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Thanks to everyone that came out. No thanks for you Driftheaven. Ruining the track and taking too much time from everyone cause of your POS car. hahhahha Damn Tie Rods huh?

Thanks again Everyone. See you all next year.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:35 PM   #172
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

http://www.4whldft.com/bw120503/index.htm
Old 12-06-2003, 12:39 PM   #173
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Fun event. I just wish my car was running right so I could beat on it. Oh well, next time.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:49 PM   #174
Halz
BANNED

Halz is an unknown quantity at this point
Very fun event, as always.. glad it didn't rain, that woulda made things fun, but way too messy

Oh, and I know exactly where the tire is.. THE FUCKING DUMPSTER

If you'll take a look at the pictures, you can see that the problem wheel has the word 'BENT' written on it; hehehe.. yeh, that was from the first event That bent, yet lead-assisted-balance wheel, went on to see another event at buttonwillow, and an event at streets of willow..
This last event, however, I'm pretty sure that wheel had at least one, two... four? run-in at a bad angle with a rumble strip.
With the wheel off the car, I noticed the largest lead weight was.. no longer attached.. doh.
The breakaway of tire-from-tire was really progressive.. at first I thought the subtle rustle was an old truck driving nearby.. after looking around and not seeing anything nearby, and then beginning to feel a complimentary shutter in the rear.. and then finally the noisy breakaway.
Thankfully it wasn't on a steering/braking wheel.. then again.. i might have felt it coming across in the steering system earlier.. ohwell. And i'm surprised it didn't happen at the track.. the speeds at times were about the same.. ~80mph, or so
Halz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 02:48 PM   #175
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

http://www.4whldft.com/bw120503/pages/41.htm

hahahahhahahhhahahhahhahhahahhahha

You don't even wanna know why im in the middle of the track.
Old 12-06-2003, 03:24 PM   #176
Flybert
Post Whore!

Anyone here know someone who is parting out an S13 because I need the passenger side window after the bastards broke it and stole all my shit so I couldn't go to this event. Looks like a lot of fun, I'll definitely see you guys at the next event if I can save up for a helmet by then. Hopefully someone will buy me some tools for Christmas or something and the face of the radio that they tore off. MOFOS!!!
Old 12-06-2003, 04:38 PM   #177
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

Flybert I had these windows until just recently. I will ask if they have been thrown out yet.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:15 PM   #178
Flybert
Post Whore!

Thanks man.

Last edited by Flybert; 06-07-2021 at 11:05 PM..