Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 11-01-2003, 02:09 AM   #1
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
UC DAVIS roll call --->meet

Little known secret: Davis, California is the s14 Kouki capital of the world! At least 6 spotted already, certainly there are more than i've seen.

So Nzo and I propose this:

If you go to UC Davis, post here! Then, we will begin to plan a meet for all 240 people. This is not just for s14kouki's. ALL 240 people at University of California, Davis (or if u live in the city of Davis i suppose) give a shout out!

We'll then start workin on a Davis meet.

I'll start off:

Name's Jon, 3rd year Poli Sci, drive white s14 kouki auto.

edit:
SILVER MOSS GUY! Nzo and I have seen you around, give us a shout man, we're trying to find ya!

Also, ...there's that Black kouki at GAP/Borders all the time downtown, and the Red kouki w/ foglights and lowered suspension...

If you know them or any other 240 people in Davis, tell them to post here!
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2003, 02:10 AM   #2
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NZO
First! 3rd year psych, white kouki

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 02:45 AM   #3
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
What about us Sacramento guys? we are only a 20minute from you guys.

btw...2 year undecided clueless student @ SCC
Old 11-01-2003, 03:03 AM   #4
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Anyone is welcome at the meets of course, we just wanted to get to know the local guys we see on the street every day but never talk to

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 09:54 PM   #5
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
The red one w/o a spoiler, right?

I know who that guy is. It's my housemate's friend's brother. Haha, far connection, but I've seen him around too.

Anyway, I'm Chris.

stock white kouki.
TurDz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 11:44 PM   #6
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
dont remember spoiler or not...tell him to join!
Old 11-02-2003, 01:56 PM   #7
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
Heh probably you can count me in, if it's on a pretty good day..saturday..or friday afternoon sounds nice..Hopefully I get all mah stuff on before the meet
Old 11-02-2003, 10:09 PM   #8
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
I go to davis!!! Well to check out the girls! I really go to CRC. but i wanna go to a meet!
Old 11-02-2003, 10:26 PM   #9
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by s14xman
I go to davis!!! Well to check out the girls! I really go to CRC. but i wanna go to a meet!
you come here to check out the girls? really?
Old 11-02-2003, 10:47 PM   #10
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
just joined the davis crew..haha. First year, majoring in nutritional science. Plan to go back to med skool at davis to become pediatrician. Currently driving a 87 sentra for commuter to and from davis back home in san rafael but i can take my s13 green coupe with me when the meet is held. I use to have a s14 se...but crashed =\ I also owned a s13 auto for a month which i sold. Long story, i'll tell u guys when the meet is held..haha..
Old 11-02-2003, 10:50 PM   #11
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
although mah car is on the side but Thats one nice signature..
Old 11-02-2003, 11:03 PM   #12
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by chineseb0i
just joined the davis crew..haha. First year, majoring in nutritional science. Plan to go back to med skool at davis to become pediatrician. Currently driving a 87 sentra for commuter to and from davis back home in san rafael but i can take my s13 green coupe with me when the meet is held. I use to have a s14 se...but crashed =\ I also owned a s13 auto for a month which i sold. Long story, i'll tell u guys when the meet is held..haha..
Hey so are you living in dorms right now? if so, where? treat me out with the DC one day! haha
Old 11-03-2003, 01:50 AM   #13
OptionZero
Post Whore!

heck yeah! Davis Zilvia meet in the Segundo DC! man i miss that all you can eat...

Whats CRC by the way? city college...of?
Old 11-03-2003, 02:23 AM   #14
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Consumnes river college. Hes along w/us Sacramento boys heh. So when is the meet? and a little OT, whatever happened to the modesto meet?
Old 11-03-2003, 02:29 AM   #15
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

yea..staying at Tercero building B. But i go to the cuarto/castillian area a lot cuz my friends live there so i'm there most of the time. A car meet at Segundo? sounds kew...i think we should start thinking about a time and date. I think a meet right b4 thanksgiving would be good..a good way to kick off the holidays. For me, a weekday would be best since i'm back in my city friday-sunday. Thursday would work perfect.
Old 11-03-2003, 03:02 AM   #16
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Well, its the weekend, i figure give this thread a week to see how many people we scrounge up.

ALSO: thanks to Nzo, we have flyers to give out! If you see a 240, just leave it on the windshield! Print a few of these out, help us spread the word.

It is attached.
Old 11-03-2003, 09:44 AM   #17
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
How bout me Christian?!?! I dont go to UCD but im out there often. Fliprayzin240sx<~~~~UCD groupie.
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #18
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

ucd mafia? lol..damn that's funny. Oh yea, i have a set of silvia projector lights trying to sell..if n e 1 is interested let me know. It's the 3 circular ones..
Old 11-03-2003, 12:13 PM   #19
OptionZero
Post Whore!

None of that s13 shiznit in here! Davis is the land of the kouki!

just playin...try the For Sale forum?
Old 11-03-2003, 01:58 PM   #20
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

haha..yea i did try the for sale forum and i did own a kouki b4 so i'm a kouki veteran man. I bet my s13 can take ur s14 =)
Old 11-03-2003, 05:31 PM   #21
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
How bout we change it to NOR-CAl 240's? We can get more peeps gathered that way. I dont wanna rain on your davis parade or anything, i was just thinkin.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:44 PM   #22
DRFT
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha..yea i did try the for sale forum and i did own a kouki b4 so i'm a kouki veteran man. I bet my s13 can take ur s14 =)
ooo would i love to see that
Old 11-03-2003, 09:41 PM   #23
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Well, obviously everyone is welcome, we were just specifically looking for all the people on campus, since we've seen literally dozens of 240's here AND davis is a small community. It seems a densely packed area of Zilvia membership potential
Old 11-03-2003, 10:14 PM   #24
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
hey, I'm up for a Davis meet, something different hehe. I'll be coming from Tracy, so you guys better make it worth my time!

And I also have a Silver Moss, so that should be some consolation if that Silver Moss up there doesn't show himself. Hmm, maybe my appearance will coax him out...worked at the Dave n Busters/Best Buy meet in Milpitas: this lady came out from nowhere driving a Silver Moss LE, frikin crazy!

but yea, just keep this updated and i'm there.
Old 11-04-2003, 01:51 PM   #25
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

jus looking at my schedule and hearing the schedules of others the this week and next week we'll be having midterms so i think the week before thanksgiving would be good. I have a calc midterm 2morrow and i haven't studied shit..lol..so screwed but hopefully i'll pull it off..hopefully an all nighter will do.
Old 11-04-2003, 02:15 PM   #26
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
jus looking at my schedule and hearing the schedules of others the this week and next week we'll be having midterms so i think the week before thanksgiving would be good. I have a calc midterm 2morrow and i haven't studied shit..lol..so screwed but hopefully i'll pull it off..hopefully an all nighter will do.
Well if yall gonna plan this the wkend b4 and after thanksgiving...i wont be able to make it...im heading to socaLi for that whole wk. Ill prolly catch you guys the next time around. Oh yah whos goin down to socaLi for the Nissan Fest?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 03:17 PM   #27
DRFT
Post Whore!

hopefully i can make it to the nissan fest
Old 11-04-2003, 06:45 PM   #28
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
An all nighter? for a calc midterm? Are you taking the 21 series? anyway....if you took this stuff in hs..it shouldn't take you more than a few hours to study. Right?

anyway, good luck with it.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:37 AM   #29
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

i didn't do n e of the hw..lol..and it's 12am so yup, all nighter for me..-_-
Old 11-05-2003, 02:49 AM   #30
DRFT
Post Whore!

So anyone got a clue when the set date is yet? a few days before thanksgiving would be nice. hopefully it wont rain that day. my tires are dying!!! i spun out a few days ago!!!but gladly i didnt hit anyone.