Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-09-2004, 08:30 PM   #61
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jaae86 will own all of youz! guyz!

*running away to go hide*
Old 02-09-2004, 09:41 PM   #62
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooboy
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight
Fuck the racing, i want to see blood... I paid for blood >=)
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:47 PM   #63
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
lol..this thread should be moved to Chat...or off topic.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:04 PM   #64
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
ahha Tsutomu probaly wont come out. Only if theres driving involved. Victor is good too. If you guys know them...
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 10:32 PM   #65
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Yeah, Vic is really good! I think he's smart enough not to participate on something like this.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #66
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I dont think he would do something like this over stupid shit. Esp. if its not about him.
Drift Unit
Old 02-09-2004, 10:52 PM   #67
dragndrifter23x
Leaky Injector

dragndrifter23x is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dragndrifter23x
David, you wanna let me borrow your engine? hehe, u should knoe why...anyways this whole post has gotten a lil "initial-d" status...pretty whacked-out. I don't think that Al has to prove anything because the fact is, gripping is the best way to corner, nuff sed. Who drifts and gets the best track time? Most people say that drifting is based on STYLE not SPEED. About the understeer: if you tune ur car just right you'd get less of it, but all cars understeer. It's all a matter if you're a good driver or not.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:23 PM   #68
240mike
Leaky Injector

240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known
all the people that want to say any thing about not going out drifting on the streets,,get the fuck out of my thread!!!!!!!!!
240mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 11:24 PM   #69
240mike
Leaky Injector

240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known
nobody asked for your 2cents..
240mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:10 AM   #70
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

edit your posts instead of making another please. Save some space.
Drift Unit
Old 02-10-2004, 12:12 AM   #71
dragndrifter23x
Leaky Injector

Have fun with your drift meet
Old 02-10-2004, 12:15 AM   #72
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Edit: Then prove it.
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 12:20 AM   #73
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

I didnt bring em up...well victor but yeah...theyre great drivers. Been out with them and such. You going this tuesday Al? Buttonwillow. PM me if your gonna have another event sometime b/c I couldnt make it this tuesday.

-Daniel
Drift Unit
Old 02-10-2004, 09:20 AM   #74
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
This is interesting, very very interesting...

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #75
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Edit: Then prove it.

i wish i was that good.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:06 AM   #76
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragndrifter23x
I don't think that Al has to prove anything because the fact is, gripping is the best way to corner, nuff sed. Who drifts and gets the best track time?

Who ever said anything about a track. I know gripping is faster on the track. You have a lot more space than one lane, your car doesnt have to pivot nearly as much as taking hairpin after hairpin, and the track isnt downhill.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:28 AM   #77
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i wish i was that good.
I edited my first reply since I didn't think we needed to bring Tsotumo and Rossi with all this. I have ran with them before at the hills. They're great drivers. I don't need to bad mouth anyone regarding their driving ability.

Im not the greatest driver out there but common knowledge of gripping VS Drifting. Even downhill, elavation of the place etc... We know that GRIPPING IS STILL FASTER.

If you want to prove me wrong then let me know. Ill let you use my car.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:30 AM   #78
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Who ever said anything about a track. I know gripping is faster on the track. You have a lot more space than one lane, your car doesnt have to pivot nearly as much as taking hairpin after hairpin, and the track isnt downhill.
I really thought you were smarter with all this mt. runs stuff. I guess Im wrong.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:45 AM   #79
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

Okay Al, I respect you as a Driver, I've seen you Drift. I've never seen you in a Grip Situation but I've seen drift.

Var, I've seen you grip and I know you can handle yourself on the corners and I've seen you do a little bit of drifting.

You guys are both good drivers, but NOBODY is perfect.

How about we keep it at that and lets drop this before someone gets heated.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #80
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
I really thought you were smarter with all this mt. runs stuff. I guess Im wrong.
anyone who ever thought i was smart was wrong. thanks for the offer to use your car i may take you up on it on sunday, i'll let you use mine too.

eyy al check this out

maybe you and i arent thinking of sliding the same way..what if the front wheels are on the limit of understeer and the rear wheels are spinning and pivoting the car, i guess you wouldnt be "drifting"(cause you're not countersteering) and you wouldnt be "gripping" cause you're still sliding. that's what i was talking about. If you still think i'm wrong, that totally fine with me.. see you on sunday, i can tell i'm gonna have fun conversating with you.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #81
dragndrifter23x
Leaky Injector

Quote:
If you wanna call it a "mountain pass" then fine, it's okay if you wanna be politically correct, if it makes you feel better. If you wanna prove that drifting is the best way to get around a corner be my guest. Think about it really hard...DRIFT: fast entry, slow exit GRIP: slow entry, fast exit. Could you at explain why drifting is better downhill?
Old 02-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #82
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't quite see how driving on the track is more advantageous to a grip driver than a drift driver. Grip has more space to drive? That just means the drift driver would have to drift higher speeds and utilize that space more. This arguement is similar to trying to argue that a pound of lead is heavier than a pound of feathers. Speed on the track or street is just a function of how long you are on the gas pedal and how much the tires move the car forward. Its funny to understeer for a second or two and then get passed on the inside of a turn by a slower car with less power just because he was using the power he has more efficiently.

You could easily drive on the track using one side of it only if you wanted to see which was faster.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:55 AM   #83
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Im going to drop this. This is silly.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:59 AM   #84
Var
Post Whore!

im done too
Old 02-10-2004, 11:04 AM   #85
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

Truenocoupe, westboroughpimp

took you guys long enough to figure that out. lolz

Old 02-10-2004, 11:59 AM   #86
dragndrifter23x
Leaky Injector

this was a funny thread, i have to admit
Old 02-10-2004, 01:35 PM   #87
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
humm

Hey mike its Luke. Im down. Hit me up some time. I got some sick spots.
408-515-9598
Old 02-11-2004, 01:30 PM   #88
S13 RKT
Zilvia Member

S13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of lightS13 RKT is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S13 RKT
Quote:
Ohh Im not againt's street drifting. I do it all the time but when it comes to "DRIFT MEET" thats when things goes wrong. I remember the last drift meet we had the guy had the first run and ran into a tree.

The type of things that basicly goes around the board when it comes to "DRIFTING" a lot of things goes wrong. Why? You are basicly attracting stupid fucks on the meet. This is why we get bad names.

You must be one stupid fuck btw: Theres atleast 20-30 Drift Events around Cali.
So why is it that you talk shit about ppl and then when you see them in person you try to act cool. Yea so what i crashed my car....i got another one and am still trying. Why do you insist on trying to make other ppl look bad? Why not keep your "stupid fuck" comments to yourself and learn to read somewhere else. DICK
Mike
S13 RKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 01:35 PM   #89
Var
Post Whore!

Old 02-11-2004, 01:42 PM   #90
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
jeff, is your sig. from head-on photos? looks tight! man, they never got back to me and a already gave up. looks like d1 man!
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote