Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 05-31-2004, 01:18 PM   #31
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
i got hella track time and it was fun! too bad the skid pad was bumpy as hell. sucks tho cuz now im completely sun burned and need to buy new tires...sigh i completely wasted a good set too :'( boy o boy how do i wish to have a lsd

ALSO DID I MENTION OR IF ANYONE READ THE OTHER POST! SOMEONE STOLE MY RED POWERBUILT 3 TON JACK! IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO HAS IT AND CAN GET IT BACK ILL GIVE A 20 DOLLAR REWARD!
Old 05-31-2004, 01:23 PM   #32
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH
If this is your car

then I saw you driving very recklessly down Capitol Expwy in San Jose recently. Thanks.
i didnt know i drove recklessly?i call that normal. HAHA must have been one of those days.
Yeah that skidpad needs to be repaved. It was like shit. hella cracked.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:26 PM   #33
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
well hopefully they have the track paved for the next event, which is apparently "Crab Drifting". I'm not going to be surprised if it isn't. The only action Altamont sees is Demolition Derby's, and some minor stock car oval racing, so they could care less about the track condition. I think Altamont ended up with a very good event, and they should use the money to take care of the track. The only highlight of the event was when NCDA was out drifting, Todd Ho and the FC are the shit! Even tho I live around the way of thet track, I won't sign up for another event until I see the it in good condition, it's expensive enough for tires, I want em to last the whole day! I can keep you guys up to date on the track.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:32 PM   #34
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
sob sob...I heard the pink car had some kissing time with the wall...SO SAD!!! How much damage was done....and is the frame bent at all? Glad to hear you all had fun, wish i could have been there as well. I'm going crazy with no car...
Old 05-31-2004, 01:35 PM   #35
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
The track was going to be repaved for that event. It was actually a great op for you guys to learn how to drift with various condition changes and grip levels. It will be repaved for the next event. It was good seeing you guys out there, I had a great time being an instructor and seeing how must everyone improved through the day. I was the dude in the s14.5, I bent a valve and decided to leave early, still a great event. I hate the parking lot bull SH!T like all the other events. lol

Luke
Old 05-31-2004, 01:47 PM   #36
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
this was a sick event , and i think the first one that was close to concord for once,lol. maybe in the next one we can form a BBQ meet at my place sice it is rather close.Lots of cars most were ametures but there were some who were really good, like the S14.5, the charcole S13, and some of the hachi roku's and FC's. I will miss out on the next event and will participate. July 4th, hope i can bust something. but yea great event beside the heat being a factor.
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 01:58 PM   #37
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
stupid gravel... oh well the rest of it was ok

http://citizen.freehosting.net/hotdo.../NCDA_0085.JPG

stock P.O.S.13 coupe

Last edited by citizen; 05-31-2004 at 02:13 PM..
citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 03:09 PM   #38
G_Fish240
Zilvia Addict

G_Fish240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to G_Fish240 Send a message via AIM to G_Fish240 Send a message via Yahoo to G_Fish240
videos here

http://www.speed-tribe.net/pages/vid.htm

MakotoS13: Spreading BS and being an ass on zilvia since June 2004
G_Fish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 03:20 PM   #39
Raziel
Leaky Injector

Raziel is on a distinguished road
Whats up everyone i was the black FD in group I.

I thought the Skidpad was fun. I actually liked it. We tore it up though by the end of the day we made little ditches in the first turn and at the beginning of the 2nd. The patch of dirt at the beginning of the skid pad messed up a lot of people including me though haha. If you were going sideways into the skid pad you would spin out once you hit that dirt patch. But all in all i had fun. I really hope they repave the skidpad though and have a more orginized start.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:44 PM   #40
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
I kept a good eye on my stuff, but there were times when I get back hoping my stuff wasn't gone. It was kind of weird cause you see cars go in and out that were not in the event just spectators.
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 04:12 PM   #41
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
skid pad did suck. we got to mess around on it the day before the event and it was so tore up i blew a tire there and messed up one of my wheels. the track was too much for my underpowered bone stock KA motor and i lost all power in the turns and i was too damn scared to try to get sideways on the ovals with all the walls around me but damn! i was impressed how you guys tried and got better throughout the day. i was the guy with the towelhead at the track entrance and i noticed alot of you sorry bastards in the beginning getting really good towards the end. alot of improvements and alotta balsy guys trying to get sideways on the ovals and getting real close the walls after messing up. i thought there'd be some worse off crashes but none of them were too bad. it was a good day i guess and i feel alot of the participants learned the feel of their car throughout the day. good stuff. we didnt have any problems and i guess we can say everything went pretty well. this was only the second event held by NCDA and i know it can only get better. im glad i was able to be apart of it. peace out.
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 04:16 PM   #42
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
Exclamation

balmo ang my dorihachigo got to the best 16 and subsequently best 8! it was my first competition too! what an experience.
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 04:18 PM   #43
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
anybody have any video or pics of the supra crashing? That was hilarious! I have a couple pictures but they are bad shots.
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:40 PM   #44
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_Ladie
d1drifter - yea that was me in the gold s13

yea the track wasn't all that.. but overall i think ppl had a fun time.. hehe so when's the next event?

Crab Drifting at Altamont again on July 3-4 weekend. The pavement SHOULD be repaved by the next event but you know how things always go...

oh and seeing cars crash is not funny....
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 06:06 PM   #45
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Thanks Dave and the rest for the props! I really appreciated all the cheers and encouragement during the event especially during the competitions. See you all at the next one! Anyone else got videos?
Old 05-31-2004, 06:30 PM   #46
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Does anyone have any pics of the pink car post crash?
Old 05-31-2004, 06:57 PM   #47
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Jeff, I have about 10 or so short 15-20sec videos of you. You were one of the only ones worth taping! hahah....

I don't know if your e-mail can take that many attachments, let me know.
TurDz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 07:08 PM   #48
mazdized
Leaky Injector

mazdized is an unknown quantity at this point
4th of July wekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
Crab Drifting at Altamont again on July 3-4 weekend. The pavement SHOULD be repaved by the next event but you know how things always go...

oh and seeing cars crash is not funny....
NCDA has an official agreement for Freedom Drift at Altamont Raceway. It may be a 2 day event but not sure at this point.
mazdized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 07:09 PM   #49
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Hey, my email account should be able to take it. Let me know if you have problems. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:42 PM   #50
dball33
Zilvia Member

dball33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dball33
Woot! You were tearing it up out there Jeff! Heh, the competition was pretty nerve racking with all the confusion with who racing who and your pipe coming loose but still exciting none the less. Great job!
dball33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 07:48 PM   #51
Raziel
Leaky Injector

Raziel is on a distinguished road
jaae86 near the end of the day you were smoking pretty bad. A lot of smoke coming out of your exhaust. Did something go wrong?
Old 05-31-2004, 08:24 PM   #52
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13chica
Does anyone have any pics of the pink car post crash?

Gus has pics he'll post up later. The tie rod snapped then the damn hillbilly tow truck driver almost fucked up the intercooler and he fucked the exhaust up when he towed it off the track . The fender is dented, i was using my steelies so the rims are ok, and part of the front bumper is messed up. It was worth it though. . Gus and i fixed the tie rod already but i havent test driven it yet. I'm having drifting withdrawls already. I'm gonna upgrade to a T-88 turbo so i can drift on 280 all the way to san jose.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:28 PM   #53
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
ill post some pics later too. our ncda photographer was right there when it happened.
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:43 PM   #54
Toahk
Zilvia Junkie

Toahk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Toahk
Here's the vid of the black s14 smashing off his bumper, I got it with my digicam.

right click, save as
http://www.angelfire.com/creep/acidf...perfelloff.MOV
Toahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 09:30 PM   #55
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

Raziel, the car was actually smoking the whole day. I have a bad turbo seal that will need to be change soon. One thing went wrong though is that my intake piping came apart during the competition and I couldn't rev past 2.5K. But we were able to tighten things up again and get going again.

Dave, thanks to you and Bau for all the assistance with the car. Lets do it again at the next event.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:37 PM   #56
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
hahah drift from 280 to sj.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 10:04 PM   #57
balmo
Zilvia Junkie

balmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to balmo
jeff, your qualifying is sick! just reminds me of kazama's qualifying at irwindale~ drifting the oval!
this competition up's the ante for all drivers. it was a pleasure doing tandem with mike (white fc) as well as joven (battle swing 240). congrats tj, jeff, joven.

balmo vs joven in battleswing 240
balmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 10:16 PM   #58
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_drifter
Here's the vid of the black s14 smashing off his bumper, I got it with my digicam.

right click, save as
http://www.angelfire.com/creep/acidf...perfelloff.MOV
his american name was "Jackie," his friends called him "Jackie Chan," it was pretty funny, haha.

Anyway, before the whole qualifying round started he told us, "yeah, I zip tied the bumper so just incase I crash, it would just come off. I can get another stock one on ebay for $50."

and it happened...haha
TurDz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 10:44 PM   #59
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdized
NCDA has an official agreement for Freedom Drift at Altamont Raceway. It may be a 2 day event but not sure at this point.

Freedom Drift? Oh is that another event before the 3rd and 4th? Cool more events!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 10:55 PM   #60
Toahk
Zilvia Junkie

Toahk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Toahk
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurDz
his american name was "Jackie," his friends called him "Jackie Chan," it was pretty funny, haha.

Anyway, before the whole qualifying round started he told us, "yeah, I zip tied the bumper so just incase I crash, it would just come off. I can get another stock one on ebay for $50."

and it happened...haha

Too bad his airbag deployed, at least in the pass side I saw. I heard it cracked his windshield too, I didnt see.
Toahk is offline   Reply With Quote