Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 03:04 PM   #91
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...499#post562499

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2004, 05:19 PM   #92
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yup
Old 09-29-2004, 05:43 PM   #93
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
That's my car. Get it straight. i dont even want this to be discussed any further.
Oh look there it is again on your Sig.

Weird.

-Al

edit.
It sucks to buy someone else car. Its always going to be known as "Georgia's Car".

As fo example two years ago. I had a friend that use to own a 85 Corolla that was super nice. Then a kid bought it for 10K. After 4 months he got feed up and Painted the car over, Change all the bumpers, Change the light, Change the chairs, He pretty much change the WHOLE CAR! Crazy. Just for anyone not to notice "Chris 86".

I think you should do the same, loser.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:02 PM   #94
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
cool.. a drifter BBQ meet with no drifting.

Good looking pics, it's nice to see the 240SX community up north is strong.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:44 PM   #95
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
Oh look there it is again on your Sig.

Weird.

-Al

edit.
It sucks to buy someone else car. Its always going to be known as "Georgia's Car".

As fo example two years ago. I had a friend that use to own a 85 Corolla that was super nice. Then a kid bought it for 10K. After 4 months he got feed up and Painted the car over, Change all the bumpers, Change the light, Change the chairs, He pretty much change the WHOLE CAR! Crazy. Just for anyone not to notice "Chris 86".

I think you should do the same, loser.
I'm not playin around. Sometime i'll shoot the shit with you but this is not one of those times. I'm serious. Shut the fuck up already.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:16 PM   #96
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Al, chill dude, there is a point where you take things to far. Even if you are just messing around.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:48 PM   #97
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
one day someone is just going to walk up to Al and start beating the bloody shit out of him.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:05 AM   #98
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
oh Please do. I would love some ass beating.

EDIT: Ill make sure to say Hello to you when I see you next time.

-Al
Old 09-30-2004, 07:50 AM   #99
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
'aint no one beating anyones ass, not as long as i whitness it, especially you two, goddamit.. i hate drama on the forums.. why dont you two battle it out on HWY 152 or calveras geezee, stop this bitchass pussy shittalk... you knoe what you two remind me of, tom n jerry. FUKKERS.. anyhow wseee you on myspace al, oh n i went by auto rnd, you ass wasnt there! LOSER. leave me a message on myspace next time u stop by! peace easy

ohh yeh and the bbq was great, kinda gay because almost everyone was sitting duck in the parking lot.! what hapepned to eating! you cheap asses, i hate it when i attend meets and people just stare at you, dont even say wasup, like " why show" if u want to bring that attitude how sadd, the zilvia comminity is gettin worse and worse every year, we need to fix this CHIT***

brandon
Akuma Dori
Old 09-30-2004, 09:50 AM   #100
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i'm down for some fightin'
Old 09-30-2004, 10:17 AM   #101
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
'aint no one beating anyones ass, not as long as i whitness it, especially you two, goddamit.. i hate drama on the forums

There will be no fighting, especially cause i know Al and he's purposely trying to get on my nerves. Most of the time I dont mind but i've gone through too much crap with this car.

. I hate drama too, i asked him to stop once nicely, second time was I was a little more annoyed. I'm not going to sit back and take it.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:55 AM   #102
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
There will be no fighting, especially cause i know Al and he's purposely trying to get on my nerves. Most of the time I dont mind but i've gone through too much crap with this car.

. I hate drama too, i asked him to stop once nicely, second time was I was a little more annoyed. I'm not going to sit back and take it.

ughh!!! im bouta hit up westborough this weekend, feenin for some foggy weather and ongpin
Old 09-30-2004, 10:58 AM   #103
Var
Post Whore!

hit me up pnoy, we'll go to Goldilox =) it's up the street from my house
Old 09-30-2004, 11:20 AM   #104
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't say it was going to be me did I? I could care less. But there are people who don't know Al personally and don't like him too much. Hey, "Murphey's Lay"
Old 09-30-2004, 12:35 PM   #105
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

man i thot you guys were much more mature than this man, cant belive it.. people MADD e-thuggs talkin all this shit.. i wish i was a thugg that drifted, id fuk u all up and write bum fights on ur ass cheek. cuz u guys fight like bitches.. al, quit it man, we all noe its georgias old car, AND i bet some old fat white lady owned urs before you, piken ur ass on ur seats and fartin in it haha id much rater have georgias ass cheeked seats that some old farts! hahah and var, man dont even worry about it, you knoe how al kinda gets out of line sometimes, i dont mind, he knoes ill drop kick him into the next drift event " thats on TEKEN anyhow" al is a chill dude to me. and all you little fukers who are trying to get their little say so in this convo. back the fuk off.... befor ei kick ur ass into the next d1 driver search haha this was fun.. but now its childish,, so make up... im cumen to milpitas this weekend friday and saturday.. anyone care to join me in som Q cup? just meet up and chill, id like that.

peace

brandon
Old 09-30-2004, 12:44 PM   #106
Var
Post Whore!

HI brandon.... Just realize nobody is REALLY talking any shit . It's over
Old 09-30-2004, 12:50 PM   #107
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

khoo, thanks for being the beter man Var, anyhow. man we TOGETHER should plan onother bbq, i liked the turn out on that last one, this time ill pitch in more so we can have more food k, later ..

1 831 384 6181
brandon
Old 09-30-2004, 12:54 PM   #108
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalker
I didn't say it was going to be me did I? I could care less. But there are people who don't know Al personally and don't like him too much. Hey, "Murphey's Lay"
Don't worry. Ill still come up and say hello.

No fighting here. Fighting is for loser but make sure to introduce yourself to me when you are around.

Every Korean guy looks the same.

Im sure you know who I am already.

-Al
Old 09-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #109
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i'm down for some more bbq
mmmmmm
Old 09-30-2004, 12:58 PM   #110
Var
Post Whore!

Ya bbq. let's get one going on saturday. Al you can come too! Let's do it
Old 09-30-2004, 01:01 PM   #111
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

You know... thats what I build my car for. THE MEETS!

I couldn't make it the last one since Im building the new car. Too busy.

-Al

ps. Var is still a loser.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:02 PM   #112
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

hey, anyone do Open Diff welding " weld lock" for s13 chassis? anyhow give me a call if so, i have a open diff that i want weld lockd, 1 831 384 6181

brandon
Old 09-30-2004, 01:23 PM   #113
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Let's BBQ @ Chris' house on sunday?

Who's down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways
how sadd, the zilvia comminity is gettin worse and worse every year, we need to fix this CHIT***
That's what happens when drifting is the new rice.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:26 PM   #114
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
Let's BBQ @ Chris' house on sunday?

Who's down?

I'm down. Is Chris down tho? haha. I'm there for sure if it goes down
Old 09-30-2004, 02:00 PM   #115
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Ill be there if I can meet Nightwalker.

I want to be his best friend.

-Al
Old 09-30-2004, 02:44 PM   #116
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

dibs on not bringing all the hot dogs and soda this time!
Old 09-30-2004, 03:18 PM   #117
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
dibs on not bringing all the hot dogs and soda this time!
This is white peoples job.

You need to.

-Al
Old 09-30-2004, 04:01 PM   #118
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i brought em last time foolio

oh yeah, you didn't come.

and i'm not white.
i'm "european/atlantic islander"
Old 09-30-2004, 04:53 PM   #119
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic

and i'm not white.
i'm "european/atlantic islander"

thats what the last white guy said
Old 09-30-2004, 06:41 PM   #120
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

if i have to be white then you have to be yellow. deal?
Closed Thread