Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-17-2005, 03:56 PM   #61
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Hi Luke
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2005, 04:39 PM   #62
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftaholic
hi luke

that guy said he's gonna pink people who just say hi and don't say anything else. watch out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86
Hi Luke
Congratulations. You are hereby Pinked for 1 month. Same goes for you Luke.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:56 PM   #63
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Dont pink jay, i drew him into it. Pink me for 2 months instead.
Sorry.

Luke

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:46 PM   #64
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
how many spots are still available?
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:51 PM   #65
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
As you can see, 40 is needed and theres only about 14 registered.

Do the math.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:38 PM   #66
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
hey jeff! you know I'm down!!! I just sent in payment a couple days ago. this event better go down! I'll see what I can do, since I'm one of the people closest to the venue (shit I'll put in an ad on the paper if I have to!)
Old 02-17-2005, 07:41 PM   #67
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
People are all talk. Complaining about BW is too far, and blah blah. For $130 for 3.5 hours of track time... Geezzz.

And now that $75 bucks that is around the corner... You know who you are, E-Drifters.

-Al
Old 02-17-2005, 09:27 PM   #68
x_13
Zilvia Member

x_13 is an unknown quantity at this point
create some cheap ass flyer so more people will know about this then maybe more people will signed up.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:51 PM   #69
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
As you can see, 40 is needed and theres only about 14 registered.

Do the math.

-Al

lets see....
____

great, thanks!!!
Old 02-18-2005, 07:58 AM   #70
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Luke I like how you use my screen name to say, "Pink me for two months" LOLLERSKATES!

Anyway, let's see if I'm gonna be going.....

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
RSP13-Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:15 PM   #71
ja89s13

ja89s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant believe you guys put me in the doghouse. I didnt do anything besides say hi to Luke...whats up with that??? Now I have to resort on using my buddy's log in just to see the status of my post.

This is Jeff by the way. I need to get back immediately since I have some updates in regards to the drifting practice event. Shesh!
ja89s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 01:34 PM   #72
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Jeff you may not have seen it but "ThatGuy" already gave 2 warnings about saying hi . He said next person that does it gets pinked. Ignorance doesnt go excused around here ..even if it wasnt your fault. Hopefully you get the benifit of the doubt and get your status back.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:53 PM   #73
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Jeff you may not have seen it but "ThatGuy" already gave 2 warnings about saying hi . He said next person that does it gets pinked.
he said that in this post?....where? even i didnt see that.....getting banned for saying hi? man .....pinking people for saying hi now that gave me a great impression of this board...
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #74
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
no not in this post. I got banned for posting in a post when i wasnt supposed post..i thought i was whack but whatever. im just glad i got back on
Old 02-18-2005, 02:53 PM   #75
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
jeff, in this thread, after luke said hi, i reminded everyone that That Guy had issued a warning about pinking people for it. and then you did it TWO POSTS LATER. so yea.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 02:55 PM   #76
D1sucks
BANNED

D1sucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Just do what i did and create a other screen name.

Sorry Jay
D1sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:33 PM   #77
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Var and Andrew are right tho.....ThatGuy did give a couple warnings
Old 02-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #78
D1sucks
BANNED

D1sucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats true. Sorry i didnt call last night Joe. I got sidetracked. hit me up.
D1sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:10 PM   #79
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jeff I'm down if you guys need more drivers. I need to get different tires though...or a supercharger.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:21 AM   #80
ja89s13

ja89s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I still dont agree of me being banned. One or two post of something small to say isnt a big deal. Why go power hungry and banned people???

On better and important things, Sac SCCA will be giving out hats and stickers for those who had signed up. A package with all the information about the event will be provided as well. Plus more people signed up! They will be putting the drivers list on the Sac SCCA site soon. Since I will not be able to do anything at this site, for now go to http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=95526 for updates in regards to this event.

Chris (Turdz), Dave and the rest that supporting on this. Thanks for understanding on where I was coming from.
ja89s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 12:36 PM   #81
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Added it to my site.

Im sure we can fill this in with no problem.

-Al
Old 02-21-2005, 12:08 AM   #82
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeah with eDrifters like me!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #83
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
were is it taking place... as in... what state is this on?
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:41 AM   #84
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Jeff, how are the courses being configured? Normal skidpad, KK stuff, small course and a big one? Any chance they'll be a 3rd gear sweeper involved in one of them? Just asking cuz I know a few people holding out because they're bored with the 2nd gear stuff

-Jay
Old 02-21-2005, 05:03 PM   #85
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Any chance they'll be a 3rd gear sweeper involved in one of them? Just asking cuz I know a few people holding out because they're bored with the 2nd gear stuff
intresting question!
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 07:26 PM   #86
z_boi
Leaky Injector

z_boi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to z_boi
so i've heard that there is no membership needed. Is this true? Cause if so...And by that time i can get some suspension parts for my cressida...Im down to go. if not, maybe i'll just bring my Z.

Shasta Speed Stars Baby!

z_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 07:30 PM   #87
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_boi
so i've heard that there is no membership needed. Is this true? Cause if so...And by that time i can get some suspension parts for my cressida...Im down to go. if not, maybe i'll just bring my Z.
Not trying to be a jerk... but please read the first post guys!!!

**Pre-registration is now open! Visit link below to find out more info and details. Must download and mail in form before March 12, 2005. SCCA membership is not needed. Act now!**
Maximum estimated entries: 66
When: MARCH 19, 05
3 Course lay out
Cost: $75
Aerial shot of the site: http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sites/stockton.html

Info and registration: http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacram...%20practice.htm
Old 02-23-2005, 01:49 PM   #88
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
were is it taking place... as in... what state is this on?
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 02:40 PM   #89
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Why don't you click on the links posted in the thread by Jeff or Jay? (Hell, he even posted above you, so you'd think that you could atleat check the links before posting this kind of question)

I did check the 2nd link and it doesn't seem to be up right now. The first link that shows the "Stockton Fairgrounds" should give you a clue about the location. Not to mention who is hosting the event SFRSCCA -- San Francisco/Sacramento. Then you can do a mapquest search and see how far from SoCal you'd have to drive to participate in this event.

Seems easy, right?

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 03:35 PM   #90
Var
Post Whore!

i'm not gonna be able to afford it this time..