Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 12-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings Opening Order "Group Buy"

NOTE: Collecting payments this week and next, so there is still time to get in on this.

I am in the process of becoming an authorized XRP dealer and need to make an opening order. I figure if anyone is in the market for some AN product, this could be a great opportunity for all of us. I have to place an opening order... and the bigger the order, the more I save. Which means I'm willing to pass along those savings to you guys if it helps me with a larger initial order. Now keep in mind, if it's something you need right now, then this is not going to be a good option for you. As it will take time to get everyone gathered up that's in for this and receive payment from those people so I can place the order. This would basically operate as a group buy. The prices I quote you would be the most you would spend, with the possibility of additional discounts depending on the amount of people I get to commit.

If you are not familiar with XRP, then you need to familiarize yourself! They have EVERYTHING when it comes to AN product. XRP is widely used in professional racing, NASCAR, ARCA etc. They have some very innovative product. I'm pretty sure if they don't make it, it doesn't exist. You can download their 96 page catalog here:

http://www.xrp.com/xrp_catalog.pdf

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with the XRP part #'s you need, along with quantity, color etc. I will then reply with a quote and we can go from there. Please be patient as they have thousands of part #'s that I have to search through to get you your quote. I will most likely have your quote back to you within 2-3 days. Please do not request a quote if you do not have any intentions of getting in on this opening order. Once I'm a dealer and have made the opening order, then you can flood me with the standard product quotes.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
TurboStrong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
TurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
not sure what fittings i need but i know i need some, pm me yeah?!

TurboStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
180wanabe1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
180wanabe1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i want an hs 79 crimper but don't have the 1500 for it right now...damn
180wanabe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboStrong View Post
not sure what fittings i need but i know i need some, pm me yeah?!
What do you want me to PM you? Just email me XRP part #'s if you want a quote on something... or if you have any questions. My email is posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180wanabe1 View Post
i want an hs 79 crimper but don't have the 1500 for it right now...damn
I am trying to buy one, but unfortunately dealers also have to pay the $1500. On top of that you have to buy a $210 die for each size of fitting. I am hoping to get it with this initial order. If so, I will crimp ends for a small fee. I received your email and I'll get you a quote sometime tonight.

Thanks!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
It will be awesome if you can get a crimper in the future and provide true complete hose solutions for customers. For now XRP will crimp the ends if you send them your hose, fittings, etc.... Since the HS hose ends are full swivel you dont have to worry about "clocking" them to the correct position.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Detroit.Tee.Tee
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Detroit.Tee.Tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I am definitely getting in on this. Getting the list ready tonight. Just ordered a fuel rail for my RB, so I need a bunch of -6AN fittings. Awesome timing!
Detroit.Tee.Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit.Tee.Tee View Post
I am definitely getting in on this. Getting the list ready tonight. Just ordered a fuel rail for my RB, so I need a bunch of -6AN fittings. Awesome timing!
That's what I'm talking about!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-22-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
500Coupe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
500Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nice! I'm going to dig through the catalog and jot down some numbers. When's the deadline for this...next Friday?

Build Blog
500Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Coupe View Post
Nice! I'm going to dig through the catalog and jot down some numbers. When's the deadline for this...next Friday?
Yeah, I'll want all payments by next Sunday.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hey Toby, I need a few fittings but here's my issue. I already have some, though not sure of the size. Any way I can measure? I'd like to say-8 but not positive. I need to order matching stuff
Old 12-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiMonsta View Post
Hey Toby, I need a few fittings but here's my issue. I already have some, though not sure of the size. Any way I can measure? I'd like to say-8 but not positive. I need to order matching stuff
Are they just loose fittings or are they attached to something? If they were in my hands I could tell by just looking at them. You can just put a wrench on them and tell me what size wrench fits.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #12
Detroit.Tee.Tee
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Detroit.Tee.Tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I am waiting on my fuel rail to get here so I can mock it up and figure out what I need. Should be here tomorrow. Worse case, it's here Monday.
Detroit.Tee.Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #13
WhipsGoneWild.net
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
WhipsGoneWild.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
def some nice ass shit man! i see myself getting some here in the near future on upcoming upgrades! good luck with distribution!
Old 12-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit.Tee.Tee View Post
I am waiting on my fuel rail to get here so I can mock it up and figure out what I need. Should be here tomorrow. Worse case, it's here Monday.
Cool! Like I said, you have all of this coming week to get it sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipsGoneWild.net View Post
def some nice ass shit man! i see myself getting some here in the near future on upcoming upgrades! good luck with distribution!
Sweet, keep me in mind when you need some product.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
500Coupe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
500Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Got my order in!

Build Blog
500Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Is there any kind of "ETA" on when the orders will be filled? I'm just curious, no rush..
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:01 AM   #17
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33E8 View Post
Is there any kind of "ETA" on when the orders will be filled? I'm just curious, no rush..
The order should get shipped out to me on Monday. Once I receive everything then I will have to go through it all and get everyone's orders processed. I should be able to get everything shipped out within a couple days of receiving the order. I'll know more once the order ships on Monday and I get a tracking #.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Just letting everyone know that I sent the order over on Friday and it will be finalized and paid for on Monday. With everyone's orders, I was able to save everyone involved another 10% off what I quoted you. So I already refunded everyone who participated in the group-buy their additional discount. I will post in this thread when the order ships to me and ETA. Once I receive the order I will take some pics of all of the goodness and post them up on here. Give me a couple days to process/organize the orders and I will get them shipped out ASAP. At that time you will receive an email to your Paypal address with tracking info for your order. I want to thank everyone again.... this went smoothly and I'm glad we were able to make it happen!

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: Opening order processed by XRP and in route! I have UPS tracking in hand and it is scheduled to arrive at my shop this Friday. That will give me Sunday to hopefully process the orders and get them shipped out on Monday.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: XRP order arrived safely! I will have some random pictures of the spread posted up tonight.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #21
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Update: XRP order arrived safely! I will have some random pictures of the spread posted up tonight.
YES!!!!!!!!

Msglgth
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #22
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: All orders are processed. Unfortunately there are a couple of back orders. XRP said it's usually no more than a couple weeks... obviously could be less. I will ship the back ordered items out as they become available. Back ordered items will be marked on your invoice in the box. All I have left to do is get the orders boxed up and slap shipping labels them. I should be able to get them shipped out Tuesday morning.

I must say, I'm really impressed with the product... onto some pics:

All of the orders processed and my goodies on the back half of the table:

Some close up pics of the quality... I'm doing all clamshell setup with Kevlar hose. I just had to mock a couple things up to see how everything fit. This stuff is perfect!

Oil filter... Baller!

Example of -16 Kevlar with crimp clamshell setup and weld on double o-ring flange:

Example of some -8 stuff:

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-23-2012, 05:00 AM   #23
NismoPlsr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
NismoPlsr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Jealous.

So did you buy the crimper setup for the HS-79 fittings?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:07 AM   #24
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoPlsr View Post
Jealous.

So did you buy the crimper setup for the HS-79 fittings?
I did not... it would be far too much money unless this was going to be my profession. The manual crimper is $1500+ and each die is $210. On top of that the HS-79 Hypalon takes a different die than the standard HS-79. So it would be a ridiculous amount of money to buy the crimper and all of the die.

The good news is that we can send the hose to XRP and they charge $6.75 to crimp a hose... so two crimps for under seven bucks.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #25
Mikeyboy

Trader Rating: (3)
Mikeyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cool I can see some of my stuff in that pile! Can't wait to get it.
Mikeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #26
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: All orders boxed up and ready to rock. Everyone involved should have received an email to their Paypal email address with tracking info. Orders ship out tomorrow!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #27
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: USPS picked up all of the orders... so it's now in the hands of the government. I'm out!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #28
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I got my stuff in today. Thanks!

I need some more stuff so I'll be in contact with you soon lol..
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #29
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33E8 View Post
I got my stuff in today. Thanks!

I need some more stuff so I'll be in contact with you soon lol..
Awesome Zanne, I'm glad you posted up! I appreciate the healthy order. I look forward to doing more business with you.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #30
Mikeyboy

Trader Rating: (3)
Mikeyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got my stuff today too! Thanks Toby, I look forward to buying some more once I get the funding to do my fuel lines as well.

Mikeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote