Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 12-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #61
Mota_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
Mota_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lmao cant afford .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mota_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2016, 01:38 AM   #62
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota_s13 View Post
Wtf fuck them wheels are trash $500

Go buy some fucking Rotas, People like you are why I'll be giving up my weekends to build a wall to keep Fucks like you out
Old 12-16-2016, 02:14 AM   #63
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Lmao cant afford .

Big words from a kid suggesting these wheels are 'trash' but wanted to drop $900. Please tell me more about how you're a self-made man making a fuckload of money in SoCal. Kids like you come in with the comments like that in the hopes of making the seller feel like they're shit isn't worth asking price. Go find those cunts on IG selling sets from Japan for over $2500 and I'll tell you what they're really paying. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

EDIT:

Quote:
Get a one stage it shouldnt be so much ... Way better than spray can.... Wat dis you use to prep the car?
Quote:
Wats the less you will take?
This is the guy I'm talking to. He's also trying to trade Grams for Motegi wheels lol. Fucking cheapskate. Go figure. Notice how I do my research?
Old 12-16-2016, 08:43 AM   #64
Mota_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
Mota_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think your the kid first some idiot says put it in your funky ass . Now you talking shit fuck you both can stick them wheels up your ass i never stated i make a shit load of money. Keep those shit i know there worth 1000 so fuck your curb rash wheels. Like the rash you gave the guy who bought them, when you rape him for what ever money with no Vaseline.

Mota_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
I think your the kid first some idiot says put it in your funky ass . Now you talking shit fuck you both can stick them wheels up your ass i never stated i make a shit load of money. Keep those shit i know there worth 1000 so fuck your curb rash wheels. Like the rash you gave the guy who bought them, when you rape him for what ever money with no Vaseline.

Dude. Just fucking stop. You're a lowballer and everyone knows it now. These wheels are in my office and I'm looking over at the 'rash' as we speak and it's not even that bad...that's why I listed them with the pictures showing it. Don't use moderate rash to hide the fact that you're a fucking cheapskate. You come here to talk shit on price when you have no fucking idea what shipping costs even are. Stick to the new Need For Speed.

Your response above is the fucking epitome of shitty dudes on Zilvia.
Old 12-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #66
str84rme2u
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
str84rme2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Damn someone says something racist and someone else got something to say if he's on this forum he's probably a Chicano=born here fences won't keep him out and this election it was like pick the one that sucks less but you meant to hit his race not politically
str84rme2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:02 PM   #67
aznboistitch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
aznboistitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
More importantly, are these sold?
aznboistitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:28 AM   #68
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by str84rme2u View Post
Damn someone says something racist and someone else got something to say if he's on this forum he's probably a Chicano=born here fences won't keep him out and this election it was like pick the one that sucks less but you meant to hit his race not politically
...dude I can barely understand you because you can't even properly type. How are you gonna start a political tirade when no one can take you seriously?

Who said something racist? I'm half Mexican on my Mom's side. We make tamales for dinner and my Papa wears a cowboy hat everywhere. Illegal immigration is illegal. It's wrong. Get off your soapbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboistitch View Post
More importantly, are these sold?
Yeah, dude! I waited for your reply and someone came through.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:29 PM   #69
str84rme2u
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
str84rme2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I was just trying to say how the one that wants to build the fence over the weekend said that cause you mentioned the vote recount he thought you mentioned it racistly so he jumped on board I didn't even mean anything negative towards both just saying how funny zilvians act on a different topic if you can source some work esfida center caps or a pair of rezax 1 18" let me know
str84rme2u is offline   Reply With Quote