Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings Opening Order "Group Buy"

I am in the process of becoming an authorized XRP dealer and need to make an opening order. I figure if anyone is in the market for some AN product, this could be a great opportunity for all of us. I have to place an opening order... and the bigger the order, the more I save. Which means I'm willing to pass along those savings to you guys if it helps me with a larger initial order. Now keep in mind, if it's something you need right now, then this is not going to be a good option for you. As it will take time to get everyone gathered up that's in for this and receive payment from those people so I can place the order. This would basically operate as a group buy. The prices I quote you would be the most you would spend, with the possibility of additional discounts depending on the amount of people I get to commit.

If you are not familiar with XRP, then you need to familiarize yourself! They have EVERYTHING when it comes to AN product. XRP is widely used in professional racing, NASCAR, ARCA etc. They have some very innovative product. I'm pretty sure if they don't make it, it doesn't exist. You can download their 96 page catalog here:

http://www.xrp.com/xrp_catalog.pdf

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] with the XRP part #'s you need, along with quantity, color etc. I will then reply with a quote and we can go from there. Please be patient as they have thousands of part #'s that I have to search through to get you your quote. I will most likely have your quote back to you within 2-3 days. Please do not request a quote if you do not have any intentions of getting in on this opening order. Once I'm a dealer and have made the opening order, then you can flood me with the standard product quotes.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i'm swapping around some lines that i currently have on the car so i'll take a look through the catalog and pm you with the part numbers i need Toby to help fill up this order.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 11-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Awesome man, thanks!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
boms
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
boms is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
messaged you a list
Old 11-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
taeisbeast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
taeisbeast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yeah, same here. Definitely gonna take a look at what i can bring into my arsenal.

Thanks Toby.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by boms View Post
messaged you a list
Sweet! I'll get you the quote sometime today/tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshWerk. View Post
Yeah, same here. Definitely gonna take a look at what i can bring into my arsenal.

Thanks Toby.
Yeah, XRP has some baller stuff. You can never go wrong with AN gear.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
boms
Zilvia Member

thanks man! Your work is always top notch!
Old 11-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
How soon do you think you'll be doing this order? I'm thinking I'll have a list after the 10th.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Your work is always top notch!
Thanks, I appreciate the recognition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
How soon do you think you'll be doing this order? I'm thinking I'll have a list after the 10th.
That would be perfect Shane as I'm wanting to place the order in about 2-3 weeks. I have a couple people that have had a quote for around 2 weeks already, so I don't want to string them along much past a month.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #10
24boosted
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
24boosted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice, I need some lines and fittings for my oil cooler. Pretty extensive catalog.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Yeah, let me see what i'll be needing once i figure out what i'll be relocating in my engine bay.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Can I order from you, and pick up at xrp? I live 1 mile away
Old 11-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
Can I order from you, and pick up at xrp? I live 1 mile away
That would be a negative... sorry!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
boms
Zilvia Member

What up toby.. you get that quote for me??
Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
What up toby.. you get that quote for me??
Yes, I emailed it to you.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #16
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Just letting everyone know that I sent the order over on Friday and it will be finalized and paid for on Monday. With everyone's orders, I was able to save everyone involved another 10% off what I quoted you. So I already refunded everyone who participated in the group-buy their additional discount. I will post in this thread when the order ships to me and ETA. Once I receive the order I will take some pics of all of the goodness and post them up on here. Give me a couple days to process/organize the orders and I will get them shipped out ASAP. At that time you will receive an email to your Paypal address with tracking info for your order. I want to thank everyone again.... this went smoothly and I'm glad we were able to make it happen!

Thanks,

Toby

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #17
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: Opening order processed by XRP and in route! I have UPS tracking in hand and it is scheduled to arrive at my shop this Friday. That will give me Sunday to hopefully process the orders and get them shipped out on Monday.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #18
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: XRP order arrived safely! I will have some random pictures of the spread posted up tonight.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: All orders are processed. Unfortunately there are a couple of back orders. XRP said it's usually no more than a couple weeks... obviously could be less. I will ship the back ordered items out as they become available. Back ordered items will be marked on your invoice in the box. All I have left to do is get the orders boxed up and slap shipping labels them. I should be able to get them shipped out Tuesday morning.

I must say, I'm really impressed with the product... onto some pics:

All of the orders processed and my goodies on the back half of the table:

Some close up pics of the quality... I'm doing all clamshell setup with Kevlar hose. I just had to mock a couple things up to see how everything fit. This stuff is perfect!

Oil filter... Baller!

Example of -16 Kevlar with crimp clamshell setup and weld on double o-ring flange:

Example of some -8 stuff:

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: All orders boxed up and ready to rock. Everyone involved should have received an email to their Paypal email address with tracking info. Orders ship out tomorrow!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #21
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update: USPS picked up all of the orders... so it's now in the hands of the government. I'm out!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Closed Thread