Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-06-2003, 02:01 AM   #1
93DRIFT

Trader Rating: (0)
93DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
attempted break in

so anyways, my bro who i let drive my car decided to leave it at school for a night while i was out of town, so what do ya know the next morning i try to get into my car and i noticed the handle has been totally pryed out,and there is a big huge gouge outta my trunk, i have system in my car that is worth a lot of money, but yet.....they didnt get in. i actually have to praise the ppl at nissan for the metal rings on the handles....i guess my queston is tho, has anyone else had ppl try to break in and be un succesful?
93DRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2003, 03:45 AM   #2
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
This never happened to, but good thing you didnt get anything stolen. next time dont let your bro drive your car.
Old 12-06-2003, 04:04 AM   #3
Anubis
BANNED

Anubis is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Anubis
They tried to break into my previous S14 for the deck. The handle was bent out and they snapped the door rod things. So from then on i had to get in my car from the passenger side. Every damn day. HAHAHAHA. I prolly coulda fixed it but i was too lazy.
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 04:41 AM   #4
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
I would say no but i dont wanna ginx myself! *knocks on wood* But i do trust my "Auto Lock"
Old 12-06-2003, 01:13 PM   #5
twitchy
Zilvia FREAK!

twitchy is an unknown quantity at this point
heh. if i arm my alarm in high security mode and you so much as even lean to look inside the car it will blast a siren that you can hear a mile away (literally)
Old 12-06-2003, 01:16 PM   #6
93DRIFT

yeah my brother wont be driving it again, ill tell ya that......but i just dont understand why they would even bother trying to get in, the faceplate wasnt even on the deck, and other than that you cant see jack **** in my car.....but oh well, i can still use the door.... thank god for the keyless entry
Old 12-06-2003, 01:18 PM   #7
93DRIFT

the alarm is definately coming next, i was gonna ask....what type do you have on your cars and what do you recommend?
Old 12-06-2003, 01:35 PM   #8
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
the only time i got "tried" to break in was 3 days after i got my car... It's freakin bone stock, w/ hub caps.

In the middle of the night, I heard my alarm going off, I thought to myself, probibly one of 'em crazy people w/ super loud exhaust drove by, and I went back to sleep. Next morning... My passanger side window was totally smashed.

So, since it was as bone stock as it gets, i assume they were trying to jack the whole car... 'em bastards
Old 12-06-2003, 02:07 PM   #9
twitchy
Zilvia FREAK!

twitchy is an unknown quantity at this point
93Drift: I have a K9 Mundial alarm on mine with perimiter sensor, shock sensor and 3 level arming. There are 3 or 4 threads on this site about other peoples alarm setups if interested.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:38 PM   #10
Matt_240
Internet Drifter

Matt_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
my friends s14 got stolen a few months ago. the only incident i have ever heard of a 240 getting stolen. i dont think he had sounds... they just wanted his front end i guess
Matt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 02:54 PM   #11
NinjaGaiden
Zilvia Junkie

NinjaGaiden is an unknown quantity at this point
My car was parked underground, right below where I lived. I didn't have alarm back then. I went to school to turn in a paper at 3am. The next day I had to do something at 7am, and found that my car has been broken into. Nothing was bent, nothing was damaged, and the guy layed out eveyrthing very carefully too and only took valuable stuff, which was pretty much nothing. The only thing I had showing was a cup-o-noodles, which taht bastard stole too.

Anyways, the cops say that the guy probably had a skeleton key that can open doors but can't start the car.
Old 12-06-2003, 03:00 PM   #12
azanprophet
Leaky Injector

azanprophet is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to azanprophet
Some fools tried to braek into my car once. I heard my rommates alarm going off but didn't think twice about the fact that my car was parked right next to his.

The next morning I went to my car to go to class and the driver door handle had been pried at a little bit and I could see where they jammed the flathead screwdriver in and the drivers' side window was chipped a little where they tried to pry it out.

I got really paranoid and set my video camera to record my car and caught the bastards. They came back two nights later, set my neighbors alarm off and I heard it. I woke my roommate up (3:00 in the morning) and we went out and kicked their asses. One was in the drivers' seat of my car and the other was the lookout. The lookout took off and my roommate caught his @ss quick and pummeled him. As the guy in the car was trying to crawl out I kicked the door shut (regretted later b/c made an ugly dent) and it slammed on his hand breaking 3 bones in his hand and his wrist. We called the police to come pick up what was left of them and found out they had been doing it all around the apt complex and had been caught twice before. Turns out they were only 14 and 15 and already 3 time losers.

That's my break in story. I don't take any chances now. I have a top of the line Cobra alarm and an engine kill switch that I use everytime I'm not in my car.
azanprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:45 PM   #13
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
Beat his ass cbass!
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 03:47 PM   #14
S13CRAVE
Zilvia Junkie

S13CRAVE is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S13CRAVE
is there any way to put an engine kill switch on a car with a turbo timer? or would you have to wait until the car was done cooling down?

-Ian
S13CRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 10:54 AM   #15
93DRIFT

pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg handle.jpg (714.2 KB, 44 views)
Old 12-07-2003, 11:55 AM   #16
No Motiv
Zilvia FREAK!

No Motiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to No Motiv
Quote:
heh. if i arm my alarm in high security mode and you so much as even lean to look inside the car it will blast a siren that you can hear a mile away (literally)
hehe nice

My name is Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.
No Motiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 12:15 PM   #17
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
every alarm i hear i run outside with a bat...

if i hear something shatter im takin my pellet gun

i sleep prepared cuz aint no one about to jack my car

off topic... but one time i looked at somebody "wrong" while leaving a restaurant parking lot and they threw a soda at my car..... big mistake

reverse got out and kicked the guys ass while his friends watch

no one messes with the 240
Old 12-07-2003, 01:31 PM   #18
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Fuck thieves. That's all I have to say. I just posted a thread about how I got jacked so I know how it feels.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 05:43 PM   #19
big mike

big mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by stealthj
if i hear something shatter im takin my pellet gun
i sleep prepared cuz aint no one about to jack my car
To hell w/ a pellet gun. .40 g22 and 15 rounds of LE gold dot hollowpoints.
Old 12-07-2003, 09:21 PM   #20
CreAziaN
Zilvia Member

CreAziaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CreAziaN
Quote:
Originally posted by azanprophet
Some fools tried to braek into my car once. I heard my rommates alarm going off but didn't think twice about the fact that my car was parked right next to his.

The next morning I went to my car to go to class and the driver door handle had been pried at a little bit and I could see where they jammed the flathead screwdriver in and the drivers' side window was chipped a little where they tried to pry it out.

I got really paranoid and set my video camera to record my car and caught the bastards. They came back two nights later, set my neighbors alarm off and I heard it. I woke my roommate up (3:00 in the morning) and we went out and kicked their asses. One was in the drivers' seat of my car and the other was the lookout. The lookout took off and my roommate caught his @ss quick and pummeled him. As the guy in the car was trying to crawl out I kicked the door shut (regretted later b/c made an ugly dent) and it slammed on his hand breaking 3 bones in his hand and his wrist. We called the police to come pick up what was left of them and found out they had been doing it all around the apt complex and had been caught twice before. Turns out they were only 14 and 15 and already 3 time losers.

That's my break in story. I don't take any chances now. I have a top of the line Cobra alarm and an engine kill switch that I use everytime I'm not in my car.
Hell yeah, kick their asses! Those stupid kids got
CreAziaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 09:51 PM   #21
DMC
Zilvia Addict

DMC is an unknown quantity at this point
damn people suck
atleast you can replace all that stuff man.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:36 PM   #22
X-Iceman
Zilvia Junkie

X-Iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to X-Iceman
sorry to hear about your helm n tools being jacket. ya, thieves are assholes. But some good revenge stories... only time my car or my rents cars have gone off was in california. the car alarm goes off, my grandpa wakes my dad n i up and we rush out there. i have me a golf club n my dad picks up a brick as we run to the drive way. n who did we find, the newspaper boy trying to delieve the paper. bad throw and it hit the car. he seriously looked like he was goin to shit his pants as two big guys come runnin outta a house with a golf club anda brick.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:46 PM   #23
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
LOL that is the most original thing i have heard in a while now...

thats what everyone should be doing...
Old 12-09-2003, 07:53 AM   #24
KoukiS14
Zilvia Addict

KoukiS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to KoukiS14 Send a message via AIM to KoukiS14 Send a message via Yahoo to KoukiS14
Quote:
Originally posted by twitchy
Off topic here. .but looking at your sig. . I can't BELIEVE how much your S13 looks like my old S13. . haha .. brings back so many memories. . they're identical. .

mine was a black Canadian-spec LE with Super HICAS, and dark windows as well