Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #31
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
There is no point to it. It's clearly preference. I wired mine up and I like it on all the time.

If I get tired of it I'll just switch it back. Nothing worth throwing a fit over lol.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #32
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
You SIR!

have obviously never seen me throw a fit.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 12-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #33
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Do you kick and scream?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #34
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93nismo View Post
!ZAR! that doesent yeild any effect on you battary being on 24/7? just curious
One led bulb drawing .10amp will not kill your car battery. As I said, car alarms use led lights that stay on and you don't see them killing the battery.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #35
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Mine only lights up when my door is open, if you want it to light up and stay lit for an amount of time after the door is closed then you need to add a dimmer/timer to the circuit.

i wonder if the maximas we rip these out of have said timer...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 12-08-2009, 08:56 AM   #36
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
You could easily make a timer using a capacitor, it would charge up when powered, then bleed off once the power drops, creating a timed effect. Just have to choose the right size cap.

Did we really need a second page of this nonsense? For a device that's a two wire hookup? And then when someone actually makes a writeup (which is stupid, it's a two wire device), said writeup is full of more grammar and spelling errors than a 2yr old's attempt at writing War and Peace.

Awesome efforts guys. Really.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #37
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
You could easily make a timer using a capacitor, it would charge up when powered, then bleed off once the power drops, creating a timed effect. Just have to choose the right size cap.

i was kinda joking...but good to know...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #38
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Did we really need a second page of this nonsense? For a device that's a two wire hookup? Awesome efforts guys. Really.
LoL I was thinking the same thing. Yes its 2 wires, but there are different ways to wire it up (personnal preferance). I don't think a write up is in order but to show the different ways to get different effect, i thought would be helpful.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #39
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
93nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

Did we really need a second page of this nonsense? For a device that's a two wire hookup? And then when someone actually makes a writeup (which is stupid, it's a two wire device), said writeup is full of more grammar and spelling errors than a 2yr old's attempt at writing War and Peace.

Awesome efforts guys. Really.
no, there dident need to be a second page but the reason i made it was beacuse people obviously needed some guidence, myself included. never hurts to have a wirte up somewere. i looked for a good 45 min-hour and came up with nothing but people selling them. and i know very well i have horrible gammar. i never claimed i dident:] you dident seem to have that much of a problem understandin it tho. if youd like to re-write it i will gladly replace mine with yours kind sir.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #40
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
or you can hook it up to a switch
Old 12-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #41
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
or you can hook it up to a switch
i acctualy considered doing that. but then decided id probly foget to turn it on and it would be a waste of my $ :P
Old 12-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #42
Zilviasr20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Zilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymoreZilviasr20 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Pictures would have been a bonus for those visual learners. shouldnt a mod put this in the archives?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #43
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilviasr20 View Post
Pictures would have been a bonus for those visual learners. shouldnt a mod put this in the archives?
No.
Tying your shoelaces is more challenging than completing this mod.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #44
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

sorry i dident take any, i ment to and i forgot. i really dont feel like takeing it all apart again lol the plug you do everything on is right under the light stick.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #45
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #46
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

ive got no prob spoonfeeding right now acctualy.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #47
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
well your a noob yourself, so Im sure youve asked for your fair share of spoon feeding also.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #48
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

i have. although when i ask questions nobody seems to answer or provide a link makeing me a lier when i say i serched... ohh well. if anybody needs help with it pm me. this needs to be locked i believe.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #49
Wake
Premium Member

hey I wasnt talking shit dude,
Im proud of you for taking some initiative and trying to do something on your own.

I think the point Zar is trying to make is that this has now been discussed enough in this thread that anyone wanting to do the swap should be able to handle it.

If not they should kick themselves in the face.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #50
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

no i no man, i dident take it that way at all. i was speaking in general:] and i totaly agree with both of you. that why i think the thread should be locked. do you agree?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #51
Wake
Premium Member

lock it up then. at least it will be here for people when they search.

S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #52
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
lock it up then. at least it will be here for people when they search.

True that. And the people searching will be meeeeeee! lol! But then i never got mine yet so its no use rite? lol!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #53
beaux240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
beaux240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have one of these and its garbage too much work to install a piece of shat. hook it up to the headlight power line and ground line. if you bought of ebay i feel sorry for u i did the same. i wish i never put it in kinda looks trashy
Old 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #54
Wake
Premium Member

wow that was a rant and ahlf LOL
I put mine in and I love it, i also got it for free.99 but whatever it was a matter of 10 minutes putting it in and I think it makes my car look classy, like a lexus.

trashy, lol
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 12-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #55
93nismo
Zilvia Addict

lol i dont really understand how it could look trashy.. i think it looks nice:] anyway, im gunna pm a mod. should be locked soon. like i said a million times, if you need help with it pm me.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #56
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Closed at OP request, but more for the continued mercy of brain function.

And I write too!
Closed Thread