Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #31
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Wait.. So who are you? You had to make a new thread to tell us your back? Judging by the last thread... You probably should just leave.
shut the fuck up and show respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnedButDetermined View Post
For those of you who don't know how to see someones previous activity I think I would be most known for the following thread
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/54258-jacke...aved-roof.html
hey man, welcome back. i fully remember that thread.... it was iconic! my quotes:

"damn dude.. you are probably the most hardcore fucking person in the 240sx community.
you should seriously win an award or something if you come out to the 240SX convention this year.. "

"okay dude.... all i gotta say is e-mail me that video, i will host it on my site.

i dont think i have EVER laughed this hard in my life..

1) Thats my fucking car
2) Thats the SAME color as my car
3) WTF!?$@!#?%@#?%#@?%#?@%@#?

This is like the idiot olympics, I have never ever seen such a display of stupidity.. AMAZING!

Hands down, this thread owns ANY thread I have EVER read in my many many years of BBSing, mailing lists, and forums.. this is the BOMB."

i think i PM'ed S14DB about this thread a year ago to try to get hands of that video footage.

for years now, no one has been able to hold a candle to this stunt.......... PERIOD. ken block aint got shit on you.

i wish you can find that video

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Ahhhhhhh I remember when I thought a bad ass mod was a set of AGX's and Eibach Pro-kit.
better setup than owning shitty coilovers
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #32
DamnedButDetermined
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DamnedButDetermined is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
shut the fuck up and show respect

hey man, welcome back. i fully remember that thread.... it was iconic! my quotes:

"damn dude.. you are probably the most hardcore fucking person in the 240sx community.
you should seriously win an award or something if you come out to the 240SX convention this year.. "

"okay dude.... all i gotta say is e-mail me that video, i will host it on my site.

i dont think i have EVER laughed this hard in my life..

1) Thats my fucking car
2) Thats the SAME color as my car
3) WTF!?$@!#?%@#?%#@?%#?@%@#?

This is like the idiot olympics, I have never ever seen such a display of stupidity.. AMAZING!

Hands down, this thread owns ANY thread I have EVER read in my many many years of BBSing, mailing lists, and forums.. this is the BOMB."

i think i PM'ed S14DB about this thread a year ago to try to get hands of that video footage.

for years now, no one has been able to hold a candle to this stunt.......... PERIOD. ken block aint got shit on you.

i wish you can find that video

better setup than owning shitty coilovers
Thanks for the props! I had some of the most fun in my life with that car. Here are some more pictures of the car in action. I still can't believe the electronics stayed alive during some of those driving trips through the ponds...

This is from the first trip I took. I had installed a 3" body lift and put as large of tires as I could find around the shop. I was getting pulled out all the time by my friends. I have no idea what i was doing in this pic, but it looks funny

All of these are after i made the skid plate, installed 31" Super Swampers and the badass bucket snorkel!

Somehow I didn't see this giant crevasse as i was climbing this bigass dirt hill and the pictures show the rest...

DamnedButDetermined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Welcome back!

Please buy a beat to hell s13 and do all that over again.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #34
Drifting Kalamari
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Drifting Kalamari is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes!!! So awesome!!
Drifting Kalamari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #35
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Welcome back!

Please buy a beat to hell s13 and do all that over again.
All S13s are beat to hell...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #36
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Please don't destroy another S13 again...
Right. Save them for people who want to drift or rice them to death.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote