Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #1021
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Im not mad at all, I just think to many ppl hang on these guys (RISKY DEVIL) nuts for nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #1022
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that spot wasnt great that day, in the drivers defense there were 3 parked cars on the corner entry and the corner exit had a parked semi truck. didnt leave any room for normal lines. oh well.

I fucken hate root beer, but i love the color. haha
Old 10-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #1023
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Is your paint at least scratch and sniff? Like if I scratch it will I get a nose full of Barq's?

My ex live in Chi. Please run her over sideways.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 10-02-2009 at 02:19 PM..
Old 10-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #1024
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeewon View Post

my ex live in chi. Please run her over sideways.
hahahaha!
Hilarious!

Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #1025
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
Im not mad at all, I just think to many ppl hang on these guys (RISKY DEVIL) nuts for nothing.
The car is nice, but I honestly don't think it's as nice as the way peeps on hear are jocking it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't see what the hype is all about.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #1026
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
there is no hype. People were just kind enough to say a good word
Old 10-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #1027
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

yes there is a number of thing that need to done to this car for it to get this much attention for it to truly a badass 240
Old 10-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #1028
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
there is no hype. People were just kind enough to say a good word
hype is a understatement I mean damn theres a whole thread about this car and its not even a build thread.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #1029
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i believe the hype surrounding this car. japanese street style is something i've always i liked alot.... not many people in the states pull it off as well as these guys (risky devil) do. give credit where credit is due.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #1030
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Dont get me wrong its a very nice car. It just could be alot better
Old 10-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #1031
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SR_Vlurs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to SR_Vlurs
Does ur car look anywhere near as good as his?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't so stfu
kthnxbye
Old 10-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #1032
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_Vlurs View Post
kthnxbye
I don't have to stfu, because it's posted in a public forum. Like I stated, everyone is entitled to their opinion, good, or bad. Anyhow, it's not even your car, why get all butt hurt? :ghey:
Old 10-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #1033
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

Not butt hurt and I wasn't even talking to u but anywho
nice car Josh
Old 10-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #1034
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
kthnxbye
Looks is not everything buddy. What about the engine and suspension???? Have you thought of that. We are aloud to say what we want dont get all upset
Old 10-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #1035
SR_Vlurs
Zilvia Member

I understand that look aren't everything but he's stated multiple times that he has changed the suspension and that it's not stock neither is the motor
the car overall tastefully done
but like I said before I'm not upset
Old 10-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #1036
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
It doesn't have to be show car quality to the point where everything on the car was modified to be appreciated. Street style is about building a car to have fun with but still be able to drive on the streets and look damn good while doing it. Also the fact that the whole crew has cars with the same thought in mind makes it even better.

If there were more cars like Josh's in the US then so many people wouldn't dig it because it would be a common occurrence but the fact of the matter is that there isn't.

Anyways keep it up Josh, hopefully I'll get to see it next time I'm in Chicago.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #1037
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I understand that look aren't everything but he's stated multiple times that he has changed the suspension and that it's not stock neither is the motor
the car overall tastefully done
but like I said before I'm not upset
I would like to see the suspension mod list. And he has the basic of basic mods on the engine cams/diff turbo/injectors shit thats 90% of zilvia engine builds.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #1038
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Why do you or should anyone care about what kind of suspension he has? Its HIS car.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #1039
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
Why do you or should anyone care about what kind of suspension he has? Its HIS car.
Why because we are seeing if this car is badass or just LOOKS badass.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #1040
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

the car is what it is... It's mine. The set up is good enough for me, it looks good enough for me.

thanks to everyone with their kind words, but theres no need to try and defend me and the car. People are allowed to have their own opinions.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #1041
nisco
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nisco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #1042
NismoTuner21
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
NismoTuner21 will become famous soon enoughNismoTuner21 will become famous soon enoughNismoTuner21 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wtf? clearly you haven't met alex (roidmonkey) or the guys from aero-k
I've met Alex before, he's got that satin black S13 right? And I've seen the Aero-K guys in action but never met them, none of those guys are in my area though...
Old 10-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #1043
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Why because we are seeing if this car is badass or just LOOKS badass.
What is the difference?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #1044
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Im not mad at all, I just think to many ppl hang on hese guys (RISKY DEVIL) nuts for nothing.

Why should that matter to you though?

People idolize Brit Clit, but it doesn't affect my life.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #1045
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
What is the difference?
Badass= engine badass, drivetrain badass, suspension badass ALONG with paint, rims, body

LOOKS badass= as it say this car looks badass Great kit, great rims, great paint

Everyone in the world has a sr w/ cams in a 240 with MEGAN coils the only thing that makes this car different is it has great paint, rims, body.

Here are two that I think are cooler

Old 10-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #1046
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
Funny that you put up Joel's car since he has a basically stock RB20. Making shitloads of power isn't everyone's number one priority.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #1047
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So much hate has been brought into this thread.

STOOOOOP.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #1048
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Badass= engine badass, drivetrain badass, suspension badass ALONG with paint, rims, body

LOOKS badass= as it say this car looks badass Great kit, great rims, great paint

Everyone in the world has a sr w/ cams in a 240 with MEGAN coils the only thing that makes this car different is it has great paint, rims, body.
So someone can be a badass and never track their car? Say all they do is sit at starbucks or whatever else while rocking their car that is fitted with a grocery list that would make super street say proud?

I think that would qualify someone who looks badass but is far from a badass.

The problem with too many people is they get caught up in building some crazy ass car and end up either too broke to go to the track or are too busy to make it to the track.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #1049
n1smo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
n1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the roughn1smo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
its badass because it looks amazing and he beats on it like it owes him money. whats cooler than a cool car getting the piss driven out of it? that's badass. and its something pretty attainable for the masses and thats why "they" all say its badass. not some LS powered NASA sponsored nothing-like-an-s-chassis tube dream of yours (s14_kouki). posting a pick of one of C's Garage's cars (joels) doesn't really help you out. its a sick car but doesn't fit your bill for "badass tranny badass yada yada". its just like josh's in a way. like everyone has stated before he doesn't need defending and so whats your deal with the negativity?
bottom line

car has style and josh has the balls to drive it like it should be driven. keep up the good work josh.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #1050
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
So much hate has been brought into this thread.

STOOOOOP.
Just alittle hate because everyone on this thread is swinging from his nuts like hes the fucking coolest car builder in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
So someone can be a badass and never track their car? Say all they do is sit at starbucks or whatever else while rocking their car that is fitted with a grocery list that would make super street say proud?

I think that would qualify someone who looks badass but is far from a badass.

The problem with too many people is they get caught up in building some crazy ass car and end up either too broke to go to the track or are too busy to make it to the track.
Yes, they can be badass as long as they have the parts to back up there talk. (not everyone can afford to go to the track every weekend)

More the half of ppl that own a 240 know NOTHING about how it works ie engine/drivetrain/ suspension. So they just SEE a 240 that looks good and thinks its the best built car ever.

I would love to go to the track every weekend. Reasons I cant 1 I got laid off a month ago so if I brake something I have no extra money to fix it. Since I DD my car if its broke I cant drive to interviews to get a job. 2 I AM to busy trying to make extra money Just so I can pay insurance and rent. I have spent every last penny into my s14 and its more then ready for the track.
Closed Thread