Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Shelbys240

Trader Rating: (0)
Shelbys240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
stolen sil80 in lasvegas fb me for pic jc cortes garcia

Hi guys my name is jc ive been holding hope someone will still find my 240 sil80 here is the story i had tooken my car to a guy named Daniel Edwards WHO LIVES @9955 SHADYMILLS ST IN LAS VEGAS TO GET MY SILVIA FRONT END AND SR20DET I HAD RAJ INTO SOME PROBLEMS AND HE TOLD ME TO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CAR IT WAS SAFE IN HIS BACKYARD TO TAKE MY TIME TO IT WAS OKAY WITH HIM IT WAS NO PROBLEM IM CLOSE TO FINISHING MY CAR OFF AND THIS DUDE DISAPEARS MY CAR THE CAR WAS ABURGANDY COLOR HAD VYNAL STICKERS YELLOW PIG SOME JDM STICK VEGADRIFT STICJER ACCROSS THE BACK WINDSHEILD ALL TINTED WINDOW THE ONE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE IS DIFFERENT DO TO SOMEONE WANTED TO STEAL IT THREE SENTRA RIMS FROM A SPECIAL EDITION 03 ONE STOCK FROM THAT YEAR OF THE 240 two tone black top burgandy body engine bay was painted black with canisters daah board was flawless and where the speed cluster the piece that holds the hold it in place that thing is cracked that isnt noticeable unless you try takibg it off oh yeah in the back where the fuild pump is its missing screws and is all bent upward an has a big ass screw popping up that is used to hold up the gassoline tank prett much what i can remember if yah know about this car call at7025730418 ask for jc its been missing a year now
Shelbys240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
Kevin920415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kevin920415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
ah... why do you write so much with CAPS.. SORRY FOR YOUR LOST BUT YOU SHOULD EDIT FOR THE PEOPLE TO READ BETTER.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I don't even want to read this.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Lol. I just couldn't resist to laugh. Worst post ever, and it's been a year? WTF dude.

Anyways, sorry for yer loss i guess?
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
ralphandthequeen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ralphandthequeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You're fucked.
Good luck though..

I guess

Posted from Zilvia.net App for Android