Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #31
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
scared of walls
Old 11-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
scared of walls

You will be fine. You know how to drive. We will have 3hours practice before we allow Spectators in. That should be plenty of time to get used to the track.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:28 PM   #33
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
you know i'm soooooo down to have sex with ernies mouth.....

uh i mean come to this event.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #34
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Wow.^^

Updated list.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #35
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
you know i'm soooooo down to have sex with ernies mouth.....

uh i mean come to this event.

Full homo.

haha
Old 11-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #36
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
scared of walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
You will be fine. You know how to drive. We will have 3hours practice before we allow Spectators in. That should be plenty of time to get used to the track.
YouTube - ASB4 ziptied ASB all star bash Pink Godzira BH tandem crash!

of course, thats prolly Jacks fault for the spin.
But I couldnt find the one of the 14 going off on HTM

Quote:
Full homo.

haha
Old 11-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #37
Brian
Post Whore!

Yeah man, I suck at driving.
I'm good at hitting things though.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #38
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah man, I suck at driving.
I'm good at hitting things though.
lol,
seen my car?
i may have you beat on hitting shit, lol.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #39
Brian
Post Whore!

Is that Kenny Anderson in your avatar?

or is it you?
Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #40
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Is that Kenny Anderson in your avatar?

or is it you?
kenny anderson?
pro skater?

its an old pic of me.
lookin silly.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #41
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah THAT Kenny Anderson.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #42
ericcastro
Post Whore!

lol, no.
but i do wear these.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #43
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
dam those look comfy
Old 11-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #44
ericcastro
Post Whore!

lol, hey Jeff.
You doing this event?
How was the HTM thing?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #45
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, hey Jeff.
You doing this event?
How was the HTM thing?
Dude what did you do to your car lol. I wanna go to this one, haven't been to HTM (car's been taken apart since, um, forever I think).

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #46
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Dude what did you do to your car lol. I wanna go to this one, haven't been to HTM (car's been taken apart since, um, forever I think).
lol
what i do, literally every event.
I keep telling people theres a reason i have it silly sparkle!
did this at Borderland. they have straight walls at the entry and exits.
thought I was at Meihan, and started riding the walls. What else am i gonna hit if im not running tandem?

Shit buffed out though.........
Old 11-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #47
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Exclamation

Spectators:
- No at GATE PURCHASES.
- $10 per person...Tickets will be pre-sold and be available Dec.1st 2009
- Kids 10 and under: FREE
Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #48
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Quote:
lol, hey Jeff.
You doing this event?
How was the HTM thing?
If I have the cash I am going to do it. I didnt do HTM. I had no cash.

I will just have to see if my car is together after the pro am LOL and if it is, if I have a dollar to my name..
Old 11-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #49
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey jeff, you drove orange show a lot....think my stock ka will be able to do this track and not look like I'm completely struggling?
Old 11-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #50
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
yea hammy, your fine. ive done this
Old 11-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #51
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
KA 3rd gear bank entry. Drop it 2nd on the infield- Shit will look cute
Old 11-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #52
ericcastro
Post Whore!

cute??

Old 11-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #53
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Nice avatar. Definitely goes with that picture you just put up.

Last edited by Jimmy Up; 11-13-2009 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Seemed really harsh before... lol. Good thread
Old 11-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #54
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
KA 3rd gear bank entry. Drop it 2nd on the infield- Shit will look cute
so can I stay in 3rd and link the whole ring?
Old 11-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #55
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
possibly.. if not 75psi rear tires and u can do anything in a KA HAHA
Old 11-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #56
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

HAHA, damn straight. GOOO HAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDDDD H
Old 11-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #57
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
where the hell are you?
i text you just now.
im trying to come by this second and get a set of tires!!!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #58
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wow this thread went from drifting to shoes and other gayness.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #59
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
where the hell are you?
i text you just now.
im trying to come by this second and get a set of tires!!!!!
umm...maybe new number? i just sent you a text..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Wow this thread went from drifting to shoes and other gayness.
haha yeah...this is starting to turn into a socal-drift conversation. with ernie as the pilot!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #60
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
can i come take pics