Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #151
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ His cars badass.. Hes actually in the organization I work for. Hes got multiple cars including lotus's, g35 and another nsx! Hes only 27 I believe.

Heres his lotus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_3587ee74471f0cf918bc1794a6460e79.jpg (30.7 KB, 483 views)

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #152
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
too bad they're an SUV and not a truck at all.
I'm more miffed by the fact that the windshield is like looking through a mailbox slot.

Nice colours though, the gloss blue is an especially good one imo, but not many cars can actually pull it off.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #153
j4d3_h4v0k
Zilvia Member

Location: a town that doesn't even warrant a dot on the map, so cal
j4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to j4d3_h4v0k

dont know name or code, yeah im lame, but this color is awesome

toyota's Flint Mica our yaris is this color and will prolly be part of my custom two tone concoction for the coupe
j4d3_h4v0k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #154
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
heres the link to the nsx

http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...d=615&zoneid=2
Old 01-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #155
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
great thread, like to see some more reds, like a darkish candy apple color?
something that wouldn't be too much contrast from the oem red.

*edit ... like this
slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #156
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleBtuna View Post
I suggest you take a trip over to the Lexus dealer and look at an IS350 with Matador Red Mica.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #157
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
ooooooo, i like. that looks really good in some pictures
Old 01-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #158
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

here's one i like, not sure if the photographer edited alot but looks good in the pics. Spice Red Metallic from the GTO's

Old 01-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #159
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:

*edit ... like this
dude, i already posted that..lol (PPG candy brandy wine)
Old 01-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #160
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

oh, damn

FAIL.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #161
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
here is my hatch....

House Of Kolor Candy Apple Red with some Brandy wine red as well.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:31 PM   #162
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
here's one i like, not sure if the photographer edited alot but looks good in the pics. Spice Red Metallic from the GTO's

Nope not just the photography, thats how the actual color looks. My bestfriend had that color on his GTO, 2006 moddels only. code: 71U

BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #163
Risu2112
Leaky Injector

Risu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura about
If you're looking for a nice metallic green alfa has that under control

I'd love to see a 240 with this color

The picture doesn't of course do it justice haha.

FYI this also happens to be the most bad ass sounding car possible. (2.7 liter V8 w/ mechanical fuel injection)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoCIk0L6inQ&feature=related[/ame]
Risu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #164
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:

I forget exact color code, its my friends car (nmssr08).
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #165
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

^^that car rules, give that man a pat on the back, color code would be great too
that's how i invisioned my car, darkish red with polished meisters but zenki, or ssr sp1's lol

Last edited by slow40; 01-26-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: duurrr
Old 01-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #166
NiSilS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
NiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Mercedes Mars Red 590

Toyota Black Cherry Pearl (it's one of those in person colors)

This one is just nice. Candy Brandywine Candy Apple Red over Silver Base
NiSilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #167
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

this is my teenage mutant skyrine.... come along way with a badass color that everyone say would look hurt bag

total cost was 900 dollars and lots of sandpaper... paint cost me about 350 with clear coat and everything just went to a local paint shop got a single stage base by just mixing metallic silver and olive and army green until i got a color i liked.... the metallic silve really lightened the color and gave the look of an expensive paint color... did all the prep myself just lots of sanding and took it to a cheap paint shop they sprayed it for 600 and threw some bad ass rainbow sparkles in the clear to finish everything off

only recommendation if doing a budget paint job don't cheap out on the clear took way more coats to cover sparkles than a good clear
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:03 PM   #168
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^ That color is bada$$. I found the color for my coupe. You have a very nice car
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #169
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
ok ok we all know fjs are badass lets get back to more colors and less talk

Grigio Atlas Metallic paint, the same color found on the Lamborghini Murciolago.
same color as my old car.

minus super gangster camera and cool camera tricks
Old 01-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #170
luckysr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
heres is my i think the name is ultra red with a gold pearl
luckysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #171
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
I know, I know, it's a total bitch to see, but it's Toyota super white base with white pearl and chrome .025 flake. It's barely any flake, but when it's inside it looks like pepper is all over the car....

Red candy with some flake.....can't tell what all is in it, it's the only picture I can find of it.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #172
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
BMW Carbon Black

This color looks FUCKING AWESOME in person.
Carbon black is tough to show off in pictures. Here's a few decent ones:

Starts out black like this-

Goes to blue like this-

ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:36 AM   #173
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
friend's Z31 Pink!

if i recall, painted at Maaco

Im really feeling this for my car
Old 01-28-2008, 01:00 AM   #174
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Can't go wrong with flashy colors.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:03 AM   #175
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Can't go wrong with flashy colors.
That's an iffy statment

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:32 AM   #176
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
This thread is awesome, some of these colors are awesome. Keep it going.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:49 AM   #177
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
I agree. Of course. That's why I made it. Now I think it's worthy of being stickied.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #178
BrokenHeart
Leaky Injector

BrokenHeart is on a distinguished road
Nighthawk black pearl from a 2002 civic si. B-92p

BrokenHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #179
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHeart View Post
Nighthawk black pearl from a 2002 civic si. B-92p

a guy i work with has that color on his EG and it looks beautiful
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #180
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Mazda phantom blue mica