Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
♫House Music♪

Hey all my name's David Prado.. i know a few of ya'll ..
Im working on a mix thats not 100% done but its a work in progress.. before i put myself out there completley some constructive criticizm would be much appreciated..

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

let me know what yall think .. heres my mix ..
Old 08-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
I think we have a house electro thread
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #3
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
I think we have a house electro thread
This is my mix though... but if need be.. i guess mods can move..

this is fidget house glitch electro
Old 08-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
i can't download at work but i wanna hear it maybe when i get home...

I got a few mixes i gotta post up too
Old 08-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
i can't download at work but i wanna hear it maybe when i get home...
Old 08-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #6
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lubz teh HOUSE.

anybody house dance? shit is getting more popular by the day.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #7
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Tracklist?
Old 08-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
+1 for tracklist, what's this first song? it's rad as shit, i'mma stomp some ho's in COD4 to it.

Nerfdude3k, add me and then join my session

ahhhh... BOO @ i kissed a girl. i know you have to work top 40 in to appease the spray tanned masses, but... meh.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Here you guys go...

Paul Deighton Richard Murray - Cant stop
Donald Glaude - Let the bass drop (twocker mix)
Vlad Sokolov - Acid for drains (2 bit thug mix)
Kate Perry - I kissed a girl ( kue mix)
Donald Glaude/Dj Dan - Stickem (TJR mix)
Jukey Ft. Sway - The way we go (Herve mix)
Sam Sparro - 21st century life
I forgot - Whistler
Klaus Hill- Dirt Driver
TJR - sonic Chronic
I forgot - Fucked up

What yall think?

fyi Donald Glaude and Dan will be @ JuJu beats if u like them .. i posted on the region section for L.A..
Old 08-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #10
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
not bad. i think if you took "i kissed a girl" out, it'd have a better flow, but that's just personal opinion. good work, though.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #11
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
lubz teh HOUSE.

anybody house dance? shit is getting more popular by the day.
House Dance

I ususally hit up Deep @ Vanguard when I am in LA area. We should have a meet there one day. A lot of my house dancer homies from OC and SD go there as well.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:29 AM   #12
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
hello

i am the zilvia.net king of (real) house music
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #14
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Lot of booty in the mix, but over all a little to glitchy for my taste.

It's good.

I burned it and now rotating in the car.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫♫♫
holy shit you can do musical notes as characters in a post
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
win.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Pretty sick mix! Transitions were smooth, and i also agree about that "kissed a girl" song. Killed the flow imo. Good shit tho. I'm gonna be workin on some mixes myself. I'll hollar at u when i get one together.

+++

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #17
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
/wah

I have turntables and JBL monitor speakers (may sell the speakers) in my closest. I haven't touched my vinyls for almost 2 years. Haven't made a mix for probably 4!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 AM   #18
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Zero-Offset is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Whoooley awesome, i have been listening to this for the past week in my car on the drives to work and what not. Showing it to all the homies that i give rides to and they LOVE IT! Have any other mixes that you're working on/care to share?
Zero-Offset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:59 AM   #19
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
hello

i am the zilvia.net king of (real) house music
That you are S0ap